Back on the road to glory!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Been in here a while but after switching jobs and getting injured been away for a little while! Started hitting the weights for real again about 3 months ago figured I'd start up a new log. I'm running epistane and thanks to nostrum420 trying out Invictus by Iron Legion. Just running a 5 day split currently early AM with two HIIT sessions a week in the afternoons depending on schedule. Working on recomp as I've put in a few lbs and lost some of the mass I had.

Staple supps

Orange triad
Fish oil

Support supps

CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
Iron Legion Invictus 1ml / day split am and pm

May add in Taurine depending how bad the back pumps get this time around.

The good stuff
Ep15tane @ 30/45/45/45/45/45/45

Post cycle

BLR Rebirth
Str3ngth Unleashed
Test1fy

This will be my 3rd cycle of epi and first time running iron legion. Open to any suggestions as there's a lot of experience on here!

Currently sitting at 225 and 22% BF as of this morning. Aiming to get back down to the 200 and 15% BF where I was. Doubt I'll make that much change in the next 6 weeks as I'll be eating at maintenance and I'm realistic lol.

For those that don't know what Invictus is it is a TD cortisol inhibitor. Cortisol is a common hormone in the body that can be increased from stress and can cause weight gain and inflammation.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you along I love it too obviously it's my third run and still have a few bottles hiding away

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
youre a lucky soul! I havent ran it since somewhere around 2011 maybe 2012. Good luck bro!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
in for log, i have some but it is expired by 2 years, do you feel it could have converted from epi to pheraplex because the last time i used it with tr3n and halodrol i was aiming to cut but seemed to gain more mass, it turned out to be more of a bulk. e.g. gaining 18lbs in around 8 weeks.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In cause I too am about to run invictus.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
in for log, i have some but it is expired by 2 years, do you feel it could have converted from epi to pheraplex because the last time i used it with tr3n and halodrol i was aiming to cut but seemed to gain more mass, it turned out to be more of a bulk. e.g. gaining 18lbs in around 8 weeks.
Honestly I doubt it but that's still a debate from what I read. I looked up the same thing cause my bottles are between a year and two expired. From what I've read in theory it is possible but extremely rare and nothing has been proven completely yet. 18 lbs of mass would be nice imo though as long as no fat gain lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Oh how I wish I had the funds back then to stock on epistane.

In for my love of epistane!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could help but actually if you can find one, I'd recommend a lotion with a H2O, PEG, Glycerin base. If any of the ladies in your life sell Mary Kay stuff, their after sun gel is ideal. Failing that, any moisturizer will help with absorption AND makes the skin more viable for subsequent applications.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Third cycle...running Epi and does not have SERM for PCT. Get a SERM.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed! I loved Epi and Invictus is one of my favorite new products

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining and yes epi is amazing stuff almost stacked with DMZ because those are both my favorites but decided against it. Everyone in here is saying epi was there favorite I'm glad I still have some and can get it if I need more

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
So this is actually day 8 of the epi and day 2 of Invictus. Added some lotion after the application this time and seemed to help with the sticky feeling that was left the first time I applied it.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Can't say for sure if it's the Invictus but I'm def sleeping better throughout the night. I feel refreshed when I wake up instead of still groggy and fighting to wake up.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Can't say for sure if it's the Invictus but I'm def sleeping better throughout the night. I feel refreshed when I wake up instead of still groggy and fighting to wake up.
May have to pick some up, love me some refreshing mornings!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When are you dosing?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
First application at around 4am before the gym and second application around 6 pm after my nightly shower

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been a few days caught a bug or something and passed around between all the kids. Either way kinda surprised by my weight. Def gonna have to check my BF cause I've put on 5 lbs since the start of the cycle. Last time on epi I stayed the same weight but lost fat overall so idk what's going on diet is the same as before so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ok so BF this morning was 22.1 which means of the 5 lbs ive gained approx 4 lbs is muscle and 1 lb of fat. Think I'm gonna take the carbs down a little more but the lethargy is strong. Any suggestions to help with that? Normally would drink a monster but trying to avoid energy drinks. Back pumps are getting bad too so prolly gonna start taurine tomorrow for that

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have any DHEA, 4-DHEA or Stano type products in your stash?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so BF this morning was 22.1 which means of the 5 lbs ive gained approx 4 lbs is muscle and 1 lb of fat. Think I'm gonna take the carbs down a little more but the lethargy is strong. Any suggestions to help with that? Normally would drink a monster but trying to avoid energy drinks. Back pumps are getting bad too so prolly gonna start taurine tomorrow for that
Any reason you're avoiding energy drinks? If it's blood pressure, I would say you are probably fine, unless you have previous issues than I would probably check with your doctor about that. Just keep on eye on it and there shouldn't be any issues.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I likes me a Monster Ultra Sunrise.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to avoid any sugars artificial or natural. I love monsters lol. No dhea products stashed at this time but have been readin those could help

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just trying to avoid any sugars artificial or natural. I love monsters lol. No dhea products stashed at this time but have been readin those could help
Oh okay. Well, coffee, caffeine tabs, Bronkaid are all things that could help lol

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some DHEA from Amazon to help with lethargy for my cycle. Won't be starting for a week or so though

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Taurine will help with the back pumps for sure.

How bad is the lethargy? If you use stims make sure to monitor your BP as pHs and stims don't always mix well.

Surprised you're running real Epi, caught me off guard considering the ban on it awhile back now

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I stocked up on epi and Dmz both because I love running them.

As for the stims I'm aware from the last time I ran epi it didn't like my high stimmed pwo