PIPERINE!?!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would it be worth it to pick this up in bulk to take with a super dmz 2.0 cycle? Would it be better to take with my cycle support/tudca? interesting stuff

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I've tried pepperine. It was in a supplement I liked. It's weird it used to give me energy stacked with things. Now Everytime I tried it, made me tired. They say it helps with absorbtion. I guess it's about 10 bucks from what I remember. I done trying it.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It is also a MAO inhibitor hence the effect on mood in some.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it's ten bucks like said above I say pick it up and try it. for ten bucks it's probably worth it if you haven't tried it.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some bulk myself a while back. The trick (for me) was trying to decide the best supps to take it with, since it has different absorption improvements for different compounds. I am still trying to figure that out LOL. For example; should I include a dose with my pre or post shake (not both, since the affect from only a little lasts for quite a while, if I recall) or does not not help whey? (if it did, and since it is generally pretty inexpensive, why aren't more companies including it in their protein products?) Also can be counter indicated for some prescription medications.

Hopefully some more educated on its use and effects on it will chime in on this thread :)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Piperine and DHB - usually what I see in prohormone/designersteroid products for added absorption/bioavailability.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doubt it's gonna do much of anything to help with your cycle. Save your money.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say whether it's worth it or not, IMO. Personally I would buy it in a store that you can return it in, if you don't like it. I think I've seen it in health food stores. Maybe whole foods or sprouts carries it. I know you can return supplements at sprouts, I've done it. If you are duplicating something, than yes try it.