What's that smell?

sespress

Awards
Funny topic -
Anyone have suggestions on some supplement to take to kind of, you know, reduce the gas effect of the other supplements you might take? Lol. Vicious cycle.

I've been using gas ex on cycle like perpetually and I dunno that's such a great idea. Hopefully my PCT doesn't do the same thing to me. someone know of something more natural that can alleviate gas and bloating from a high protein and herbal support supplement full diet?

pheeroni

Awards
I think simethicone will do some trick if the bloating are from digestive system

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy it brotha, a fox smells it's own hole

sespress

Awards
I think simethicone will do some trick if the bloating are from digestive system
It has been doing the trick. There used to be this supp back in the day that has a particular type of carb that only a specific type of bacteria eat in the intestines, worked wonders. Tried is like 10 years + ago and I can't find anything like it anymore.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I find my own farts to be quite invigorating. Don't you too?

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I started probiotics and it has worked wonders. I bought the Sam's club brand of align, 1 cap a day, and it's helped mine tremendously. Wife and daughters are much happier.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy it brotha, a fox smells it's own hole
I find my own farts to be quite invigorating. Don't you too?
It's a rush every time ��
Lmao. Thats hilarious.

I started probiotics and it has worked wonders. I bought the Sam's club brand of align, 1 cap a day, and it's helped mine tremendously. Wife and daughters are much happier.
I use the UP4 Adult Probiotic. Works great.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest looking Gut Health.

I eat pounds of broccoli per week and my fiber is anywhere from 42-50 grams per day and I have zero issues with gas.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
^ Gut Health by Evomuse..they had a 1 year supply of it for $120 a while back and I jumped on that for the year...as I get older my stomach isn't iron like it used to be..

sespress

Awards
^ Gut Health by Evomuse..they had a 1 year supply of it for $120 a while back and I jumped on that for the year...as I get older my stomach isn't iron like it used to be..
****! That's the stuff!!! Different brand yes but fructooligosacharides (sp?). That's the good sugar thing I was talking about. Thanks alot man!

Couldn't remember the name of that ingredient to save my life. And believe me I'll never spell it correctly ?.