AM and PM pre workout

TTP_CFathlete

Awards
Hey guys,

Looking for both an AM and PM pre workout drink.

Ideally the PM would have minimal caffeine but still provide the ergogenic aids for Crossfit.

I'm looking for endurance more so than pump. Nitrates wouldn't hurt either.

any thoughts?

Thanks

TTP_CFathlete

Awards
Caffeine based AM and non stim PM

Just not wanting to overlap Betaine and creatine

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph or Maxout would be suitable for a high energy AM pre workout.

IForce Hemavo2 Max would make for a great stim free PM pre as well

Selecta

Awards
For AM you can't go wrong with Angel Dust Extreme, Meso or Hypermax XT all strong and well rounded options!

Currently on a stim break and I am taking Metabolic Nutrition PSP which is totally stim free but blows me away with how good it is. I don't know what it is with it (maybe the Picamilon) but I swear it gets me energised almost as well as a stimmed option! Love it !

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Ideally the PM would have minimal caffeine but still provide the ergogenic aids for Crossfit.

any thoughts?

Thanks
I would check out Powermax XT for your PM preworkout. Its a stim free daily staple supplement that contains a full serving creatine and betaine. If taken at the proper doses (which Powermax XT includes) there won't be an overlap with the ingredients. Creatine and betaine compliment eachother very well, and they can both help to improve performance and endurance. Powermax XT also contains taurine and glycerol to help with hydration and pump. I think this would be a great non-stim option to use during your PM lifts

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph would be a good am pre workout and high volume would be a good non stim for the pm.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for an AM endurance product, it is hard to beat HyperMax XT. 3 grams of Beta Alanine Orotate and 1 gram of L-Ornithine L-Aspartate are known for buffering lactic acid, which will aid in performance. 4 grams of L-Citrulline and 2 grams of glycerol will greatly improve pumps. I know that was secondary on your list, but you would get both endurance improvements and an increase in pumps.

There is also 325 mg of caffeine which will get you up in the morning ready to train! The Eria Jarensis Extract will also aid in energy, giving a nice clean source of it while also greatly improving focus with the l-tyrosine. I will post a video review below. Also, on their site, they have it ranked as the number one pre workout without DMAA or DMHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yLN4OxW2g

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A good Pm could be high volume by PES

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mentioned Nitrates, have you seen the lable for VasoMax? It should be hitting retailers shortly. I am stim sensitive, so it will be my new go to pwo, and would be great for your PM. Should provide good focus, and insane pump.

For AM, HyperMax XT has been mentioned a few times, so not much I need to add about it. It's a true 1 scooper, and is clean and strong. Being ranked #3 on price plow, w/o having DMAA shows how good the stim blend featuring eria jarensis is.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Just skip the caffeine in the PM and your good. Get Beta-alanine in there for sure

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs like Xtend Perform would definitely help with endurance

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Stim Free focus XT with Betaine would be great at night. Plenty of other options in here for good Stim pre workouts

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as the stimmed AM pre I'd go with iForce MaxOut, Mesomorph or Controlled Labs White Flood. Also anxiously awaiting Gaspari SuperPump 250.

For non stim in the PM I'd go with iForce Hemavo2

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

any thoughts?

Thanks
Good suggestions in this thread so far. I would add one more set to take a look at. Conqu3r Unleashed and Tr1umph. These two will pair perfectly, with no creatine/betaine overlap.

With these two, you're covered for everything. Conqu3r will get you going in the morning and with its J.Regia extract, you'll instantly be laser-focused, wide-awake, and ready to crush the weights. Many, myself included, have also noted substantial happiness/euphoria. It's a great way to wake up. :) It's not just stims though; take a look at the profile and you'll see a thoroughly well-thought-out blend of ergogenic aids including Alpha-GPC, ElevATP, COP, and more.

Tr1umph will fill in the rest of your ergogenic/anabolic needs with a profile that's absolutely loaded to the gills:
olympus-labs-tr1umph-label.jpg

With this, you're getting 16 actives that cover every angle, but perhaps most special is the inclusion of nearly a full gram of Phosphatidic Acid. If you haven't use PA before, you're in for a real treat. Increased strength and muscle-fullness are just two of the reasons PA has become a huge favorite around here.

I guarantee you'll love this combo, and right now you can get the stack for a little over $50 at Nutriverse. Add to cart for immediate 20% discount, and then use code AM5 for another 5% off!
http://www.nutri-verse.com/the-tr1umphant-conqu3rors-stack-by-olympus-labs/

TTP_CFathlete

Awards
Good suggestions in this thread so far. I would add one more set to take a look at. Conqu3r Unleashed and Tr1umph. These two will pair perfectly, with no creatine/betaine overlap.

With these two, you're covered for everything. Conqu3r will get you going in the morning and with its J.Regia extract, you'll instantly be laser-focused, wide-awake, and ready to crush the weights. Many, myself included, have also noted substantial happiness/euphoria. It's a great way to wake up. :) It's not just stims though; take a look at the profile and you'll see a thoroughly well-thought-out blend of ergogenic aids including Alpha-GPC, ElevATP, COP, and more.

Tr1umph will fill in the rest of your ergogenic/anabolic needs with a profile that's absolutely loaded to the gills:
View attachment 140076
With this, you're getting 16 actives that cover every angle, but perhaps most special is the inclusion of nearly a full gram of Phosphatidic Acid. If you haven't use PA before, you're in for a real treat. Increased strength and muscle-fullness are just two of the reasons PA has become a huge favorite around here.

I guarantee you'll love this combo, and right now you can get the stack for a little over $50 at Nutriverse. Add to cart for immediate 20% discount, and then use code AM5 for another 5% off!

Thanks,
Have you used PA in a slight deficit? What were your thoughts? Results?
Anything to improve Olympic lifts and strength without a gain in weight to affect cardio and gymnastics movements or impeded my engine/capacity

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used PA mostly in deficits as I've been cutting for the majority of the last year, lol. PA directly stimulates a crucial anabolic pathway which signals muscle protein synthesis. It's one of, if not the biggest, staple additions to the supp world since creatine, IMHO.

With Tr1umph, in particular, I've noted cumulative benefits including noticeably increased strength, quicker recovery, added focus, and a slight recomp effect, leaning out while adding muscle. An added bonus is increased muscle fullness. While the latter does nothing for performance, it is fun to look like you've got a very slight pump on all the time.

I would mention that some people report an increase in hunger the first couple weeks. I noticed this as well, but it was easily manageable for me, and I have fairly poor self control.

With the sale right now, I'd give it a shot. I think you'll really like what it will do for your training.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For AM you can't go wrong with Angel Dust Extreme, Meso or Hypermax XT all strong and well rounded options!

Currently on a stim break and I am taking Metabolic Nutrition PSP which is totally stim free but blows me away with how good it is. I don't know what it is with it (maybe the Picamilon) but I swear it gets me energised almost as well as a stimmed option! Love it !
More likely it's due to Norcoclaurine (AKA higenamine). Good stim with really short half-life.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AM - SNS focus XT, Sparta Nutrition Kraken, APS Mesomorph, OL Conq3r Unleashed

PM - SNS Focus XT Caffiene free, PES high volume, SNS Agmatine XT+Noopept XT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT in the morning, high volume at night or just bcaa + some agmatine or something like that. A homemade stim free pre.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I usually stay away from stims as I have BP issues. The best thing to do is use a stimmed product during the day and nonstim at night.

AM - SNS focus XT, Wyked 2.0, Anything else stim based

PM - SNS Focus XT Caffiene free, SNS Agmatine XT, Nocturnis

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mentioned Nitrates, have you seen the lable for VasoMax? It should be hitting retailers shortly. I am stim sensitive, so it will be my new go to pwo, and would be great for your PM. Should provide good focus, and insane pump.

For AM, HyperMax XT has been mentioned a few times, so not much I need to add about it. It's a true 1 scooper, and is clean and strong. Being ranked #3 on price plow, w/o having DMAA shows how good the stim blend featuring eria jarensis is.
Vasomax is going to be perfect for me! I workout at 4pm and sleep at 8pm so I hate taking a stim. But on the weekend I want a stim.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vasomax is going to be perfect for me! I workout at 4pm and sleep at 8pm so I hate taking a stim. But on the weekend I want a stim.
Bed by 8, okay grandpa :p and I thought I went to bed early

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bed by 8, okay grandpa :p and I thought I went to bed early
Hahahahahaha. Well I don't sleep at 8. I like to sit in bed and relax on my heating pad and chill a bit before I sleep. 4am comes early lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jump into the Controlled Labs section on the forum and visit the sample request thread. Get yourself a sample of White Pipes (stim free) and White Flood or Rapids (Both with caffeine)

josun

Awards
  • Established
For endurance I would get OL stim free coquer unleashed I use to use for my boxing. I really don't think u will find a better pre for endurance

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For endurance I would get OL stim free coquer unleashed I use to use for my boxing. I really don't think u will find a better pre for endurance
Currently is pretty great. Only missing beta alanine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used endurance a few times. I enjoyed the product. Excited about VasoMax. We should have an idea on when it will be released pretty soon hopefully.

Fat2Strong

Awards
So I use the same PWO for both. What I have learned over the years is if PWO is taken correctly, then the sleep thing is not an issue. I take the full dose in one shot. I do a scoop of CATALYST in about 1-2 oz of water. I take it down in one gulp and then rinse the glass/shaker with another 2 oz of water and that gets me the leftover. Then I just drink water throughout my workout, work hard, and by the time I am done I have my shake, go home, shower and eat my carbs then go to sleep.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I use the same PWO for both. What I have learned over the years is if PWO is taken correctly, then the sleep thing is not an issue. I take the full dose in one shot. I do a scoop of CATALYST in about 1-2 oz of water. I take it down in one gulp and then rinse the glass/shaker with another 2 oz of water and that gets me the leftover. Then I just drink water throughout my workout, work hard, and by the time I am done I have my shake, go home, shower and eat my carbs then go to sleep.
Well that's one way to do it! Some people are able to do that and some aren't. That's why some companies offer stim free.

Another reason to take stim free is to have a break from stims so you won't build tolerance. That is why I'm excited about VasoMax. Gives me a chance to use my stim on the weekends and stim free during the week.

If we have samples of the product (when it releases) would you be interested in trying it?