SlinMax (It looks promising)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I received the package!
From tonight SlinMax test, it sounds promising, comprehensive of its kind.

Let's say that I could do without, since Follidrone2.0 works also great as GDA.
Follidrone2.0 I will use it more in the, I still have two months of Ara + Tr1umph.

We see this SlinMax how he behaves!
I'll let you know.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
All of the necessities covered in this picture! You better crack open that Alphamax XT soon, haha. How do you plan on dosing the Slinmax?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
All of the necessities covered in this picture! You better crack open that Alphamax XT soon, haha. How do you plan on dosing the Slinmax?
I'll use it in the days workout!
When my carbs are high.
I follow the diet IF 16/8, 4 meals a day.
-2cps First meal preworkout
-2° meal
-3° meal immediately after training
2cps fourth meal postworkout

then 4cps per day.

total carbohydrates, currently 410gr.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax xt I will use no stack! alone!
Do I have to buy another bottle.

As soon as I finish ara + Tr1umph, I'll do 2 months follidrone2.0, I love!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When my carbs are high.
-2° meal

then 4cps per day.

That looks great, just make sure to have atleast 50g with any meal following SlinMax, the more the better!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
That looks great, just make sure to have atleast 50g with any meal following SlinMax, the more the better!
yes yes, we arrive at almost 100 grams of carbohydrates per meal! ^ _ ^

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When my carbs are high.
-2° meal

then 4cps per day.

I follow IF as well. SlinMax works well in general, but especially with my larger meals. When I would normally feel a little bloated, I do not with to caps and sometimes feel like I need more food.

jathan_howe

Awards
I feel less bloated after high carb meals. That's it tho. We'll see how any cumulative effects treat me. I'm only 2 weeks in out of a three month run

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel less bloated after high carb meals. That's it tho. We'll see how any cumulative effects treat me. I'm only 2 weeks in out of a three month run
Do you notice any food pumps; an increase in vadcularity from eating?

jathan_howe

Awards
Do you notice any food pumps; an increase in vadcularity from eating?
Nope, BUT, I've never been a vascular person. Forearms smooth as butter. I can see the outline of one or two if I'm lucky but there's never any size to them. It's just like an outline on my arm if I look close in good lighting. I will note that some days, I do have a food pump as far as muscle fullness goes but it's hit or miss. I've got the vein on the topside of my wrist and the back of my forearm that show and that's about it

jathan_howe

Awards
I think that I may have some good vascularity, but I'm just one of those that has to be sub-10% to see it. When I was really scrawny, I had veins. When I first started lifting, when I was still pretty skinny, I had two chest veins, a bicep vein, and a shoulder vein, and some crazy forearm veins. But for the last year, I'm lucky to have the one on the back of my forearm pop out during shrugs or deadlifts

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that I may have some good vascularity, but I'm just one of those that has to be sub-10% to see it. When I was really scrawny, I had veins. When I first started lifting, when I was still pretty skinny, I had two chest veins, a bicep vein, and a shoulder vein, and some crazy forearm veins. But for the last year, I'm lucky to have the one on the back of my forearm pop out during shrugs or deadlifts
Got it. I also need to be somewhat lean to see some veins.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I confirm!
2nd day of use, after food the stomach is less bloated! less dilated!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I should do a blood glucose test ... see you soon ...
In my opinion Follidrone2.0 beats SlinMax! My opinion!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is some feedback from Dr.Trey;

"Along with taking two forms of insulin since my initial diagnosis, I've also added something into my daily regimen to see if there would be any effect or possible positive changes in stabilizing my levels. Performax labs Slin Max was the addition. I was skeptical in the beginning for two reasons: 1) it being an oral supplement and 2) realistically I always was told that I would only respond to injectable forms of insulin. Slin Max reacted in a positive way to my ending results. I checked my blood sugar levels at five different times of the day. I would test fasting in the morning, thirty minutes before training, immediately post training, two hours post my heaviest carbohydrate based meal, and thirty minutes before bed. I calculated that at all these times within this week my averages had dropped between 15-20 points in comparison with the five different times. The biggest impact was my fasting morning numbers. I usually would fall close to 140-150 every morning. Slin Max helped reduce this number to under 120. This in itself was so major for me. I would wake up with more energy and had an increase in my morning appetite. I was completely sold on this product when I did my lab work after the three months of incorporating it. My A1C numbers (average blood sugar levels over a 2-3 month period) had went from 7.8 down to 6.0. The normal for non-diabetics is 4.6-5.4 and for diabetics under 6.5 is optimal. Slin Max kept my body functioning within a normal environment with less imposing factors in my kidney function. I know for me to get this response was hard for me to comprehend from something supplemental and over the counter. I feel even the normal candidate could get even stronger results than myself since their body has healthy receptors to re-uptake free circulating forms of glucose. I recommend testing as well with blood sugar levels before taking and then after incorporation. I'm big on scientific data to back research especially in the supplemental market and always intriguing with the results rendered."

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Bump i have already posted in another thread but want as much feedback as possible, with slin max being the best thing i can find in comparison to slintensity and my Last pot of EBF Recompadrol, is there any other supplements i could add to further improve its GDA Aspects with dealing with carb re-feeds.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Bump i have already posted in another thread but want as much feedback as possible, with slin max being the best thing i can find in comparison to slintensity and my Last pot of EBF Recompadrol, is there any other supplements i could add to further improve its GDA Aspects with dealing with carb re-feeds.
Just pick from any of the usual GDA ingredients. I use bulk ingredients in combination with formulated products (ie Slintensity, Gylcophase, etc) depending on size and type of meal I am having.

ACV - Apple Cider Vinegar
Agmatine Sulfate
Na-R-ALA or ALA
Banaba Leaf Extract (Corosolic Acid and/or Ellagitannins)
Berberine HCL 97%+
Bittermelon Extract
Cinnulin, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder, Bulk Cinnamon Extract
Chromium Polynicotinic aka GTF Chromium
Fenugreek Seed Extract (4-Hydroxyisoleucine)
Gymnema Sylvestre 75% Gymnemic Acid
Vanadyl Sulfate

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I love using 1 cap of FD2 with 2 caps of Slinmax - two to three times a day before meals. Amazing synergy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 1
Supplements 8
Supplements 3
AndroRage Supplements 3