Blackstones dust extreme

Daniel04

Awards
Not really a fan of blackstone or the dudes over here but they had a BOGO on dust extreme with 1,3 dime in it. Was wondering if any active duty military bros are taking it and been to Urinalysis with it? Been hearing mixed cases on it

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
If what's on the label is allowed in the Military than its fine this is not a "Spiked" product it is completely disclosed so I am unsure what the implications are but you should be aware of what is allowed and what is not.

It's a fantastic pre workout if you are allowed to take products containing noopept and 1,3-dim

Daniel04

Awards
Are you Kai Greene? That was the most indirect completely useless comment. No offense bro but that helped not even the slightest

Daniel04

Awards
Well took a scoop and a half today. This is rivaled by PJ's ****ty hair cut. Pumps on this were straight trash, going to try dust v2 tomorrow. Seriously got done at the gym and threw this **** out. Good call on black stone for putting out an additional product you have to stack on a pre to get a decent pump. Done with these guys before I even really started

Danus

Danus

Awards
Well took a scoop and a half today. This is rivaled by PJ's ****ty hair cut. Pumps on this were straight trash, going to try dust v2 tomorrow. Seriously got done at the gym and threw this **** out. Good call on black stone for putting out an additional product you have to stack on a pre to get a decent pump. Done with these guys before I even really started
So you bought a pre workout thats specifically aimed to increase energy and focus while expecting godlike pumps.
Must be trash then.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you decided to dislike this before taking. 1,3 is made for energy and focus not pumps. Not really sure what you were expecting.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you decided to dislike this before taking. 1,3 is made for energy and focus not pumps. Not really sure what you were expecting.
Sounds like OP bought a fork hoping to eat soup

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
We've tried Mesomorph, Dust Xtreme and Cannibal Riot. Cannibal leads by far !

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
DMAA does NOT show for amphetamines or anything else regardless of what anyone says. I get tested regularly and have never popped hot.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bogo on this new product? Where?
Few days ago BSL ran a Flash Sale for a few hours on Facebook for BOGO Dust Extreme...don't think it's still active.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
We've tried Mesomorph, Dust Xtreme and Cannibal Riot. Cannibal leads by far !
I love mesomorph, going to try dust extreme. Big fan of dmaa here. I also liked original angel dust by bsl too. the other one I use is maximize intense. these 4 are probably my favs since jack3d original, however I built up a tolerance to jack3d quickly when I was taking that back in the day. I ended up needing about 2 scoops of it. the others I take, never really needed more than 1. especially mesomorph, def not more than 1 scoop hahah.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
It seems like the majority view Blackstone Labs in a negative light these days.

I have a tub of Dust Extreme because it was gaining traction a few weeks/months back. Someone said if mixed with Mango Xtend the result is an outstanding workout.

What are everyone's current thoughts on Dust Extreme and Blackstone?

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Blackstone seems to be hated on this site. I personally like both Dust V2 and Extreme, but I wouldn't be surprised if Extreme had some "extra" in it

sespress

Awards
I love mesomorph, going to try dust extreme. Big fan of dmaa here. I also liked original angel dust by bsl too. the other one I use is maximize intense. these 4 are probably my favs since jack3d original, however I built up a tolerance to jack3d quickly when I was taking that back in the day. I ended up needing about 2 scoops of it. the others I take, never really needed more than 1. especially mesomorph, def not more than 1 scoop hahah.
Mesomorph gives me the shirts (minus the r). I'm a fan of conquer by OL.

Edit:. This could be because nutriverse gave me so many free samples that I don't know if I'll need to ever buy it! I'm sensitive to stims so I take a half scoop or half the packet. Still got 6 left and I just received my last BOGO super 11 so I expect they'll have stock 1-2 more in there lol.

Killcure666

Awards
I hate blackstones dust extreme. I kept it next to all my other supplements and for some reason just this one, clumped. It's now one giant block of preworkout goop. The product was already clumping when I opened it for the first time, low quality control on BSL are my thoughts

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
The sale is because they are working on a new version of the product, also, BSL uses duracap labs for manufacturing, that alone is a big red flag...