Need a little advice for winter

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What's up am ?

I'm basically out of all my supps except a few staples from Evomuse (dcp,brite ,gut health)

I don't have a preworkout which was high volume
I do have caffeine tabs and bronkaid but the doctor said my bp is still high and it's a result from the Ec stack weird.

I have been using intra-me and intra-md eaa for intra and recovery.

My question is I'm going to try and cut a bit in the winter which is weird for me but should I even buy , preworkouts (high volume or mesomorph, dust etc) or just re-up my recovery supps ?

I use a lot of mountain dog training techniques and I think if I actually cut, the preworkouts prob won't help me with his training styles. They are very taxing if you are going hard.

What do you think I should focus on ? Besides diet of course.

I was thinking if I can drop weight my bp will be better but I dunno if I should just take ec stack for my preworkout.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If your bp is high, I wouldn't recommend high stim/ec pwo. But dropping weight will help it.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
If your bp is high, I wouldn't recommend high stim/ec pwo. But dropping weight will help it.
Yea I just don't want to get prescription for bp either

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. I'd stay away from the stims and drop the weight with your diet then check your bp to see if its improved.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

My question is I'm going to try and cut a bit in the winter which is weird for me but should I even buy , preworkouts (high volume or mesomorph, dust etc) or just re-up my recovery supps ?

I use a lot of mountain dog training techniques and I think if I actually cut, the preworkouts prob won't help me with his training styles. They are very taxing if you are going hard.

I was thinking if I can drop weight my bp will be better but I dunno if I should just take ec stack for my preworkout.
All the info above is spot on. If your doc is telling you that your bp is high, stay away from stims for now. Using a BCAA/intra product can be beneficial, and getting your daily staples will be helpful also. I would recommend Powermax XT as a daily ergogenic product. Powermax XT contains a full serving of creatine and betaine, along with an electrolyte blend and ingredients that can help speed recovery. Its a great all-in-one product that doesn't contain any stimulants. Powermax XT would be a great choice to improve performance and boost recovery without stimulants

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a pre, focus xt caffeine free would be a prefect addition. It'll help you to really zone in on those main sets for dc and will avoid the stims.

As for other supps, xgels and anabeta elite is my go to stack whether cutting or bulking.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
No stims, you should probably take some medication to control your BP..sorry to be preachy, but I see stroke patients all the time, a lot of younger strokes (30s and 40s) including my personal friend who was a personal trainer and runner and the stims+uncontrolled hypertension finally caught up with him..I too have hypertension from years of the ECA stack and I'm now on 3 types of BP medicine to control it..

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
No stims, you should probably take some medication to control your BP..sorry to be preachy, but I see stroke patients all the time, a lot of younger strokes (30s and 40s) including my personal friend who was a personal trainer and runner and the stims+uncontrolled hypertension finally caught up with him..I too have hypertension from years of the ECA stack and I'm now on 3 types of BP medicine to control it..
Thanks for the info going tomorrow at 2pm to get it checked again. I want to know where I'm at now.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look to drop weight first to help bp. For pwo maybe focus Xt nonstim. Pumps without stims can't be beat

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up am ?

I'm basically out of all my supps except a few staples from Evomuse (dcp,brite ,gut health)

I don't have a preworkout which was high volume
I do have caffeine tabs and bronkaid but the doctor said my bp is still high and it's a result from the Ec stack weird.

I wouldn't recommend any more supps. You have the caffeine, the intra and the Evo stuff. Just take some caffeine pre workout and keep working hard. I would even see if you could do half a caffeine pill instead of full if you need the stims. Basically try and cut it back. Preworkout have usually a very high amount of stims, so I definitely wouldn't recommend. Use those Evomuse stimfree products and let them do thier job. I'd suggest adding in some cardio, or increasing it and if weight loss is a major priority maybe adding in an extra sesssion split within the day: instead of doing 45 mins once a day do 20 mins am and pm... I found this has really helped my metabolism. Another suggestion is try switching from the intra md to the intra eaa and see if there are noticeable differences. You might do better fat loss wise without the carbs. I personally had no problems cutting and using intra carbs, but they do have calories and it might make a difference for you.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend any more supps. You have the caffeine, the intra and the Evo stuff. Just take some caffeine pre workout and keep working hard. I would even see if you could do half a caffeine pill instead of full if you need the stims. Basically try and cut it back. Preworkout have usually a very high amount of stims, so I definitely wouldn't recommend. Use those Evomuse stimfree products and let them do thier job. I'd suggest adding in some cardio, or increasing it and if weight loss is a major priority maybe adding in an extra sesssion split within the day: instead of doing 45 mins once a day do 20 mins am and pm... I found this has really helped my metabolism. Another suggestion is try switching from the intra md to the intra eaa and see if there are noticeable differences. You might do better fat loss wise without the carbs. I personally had no problems cutting and using intra carbs, but they do have calories and it might make a difference for you.
Thanks what do you think about supps that would increase blood flow. I'm going today at 2pm and I know he will try to put me on somethibg that will open up the blood flow or some type of duiretic to take put some salt from the blood. This is what he said 6 weeks ago. I have only lost 5lbs since last visit using dcp from evomuse.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks what do you think about supps that would increase blood flow. I'm going today at 2pm and I know he will try to put me on somethibg that will open up the blood flow or some type of duiretic to take put some salt from the blood. This is what he said 6 weeks ago. I have only lost 5lbs since last visit using dcp from evomuse.
Honestly I would be very transparent with everything your taking with him and let him give you the meds. I wouldn't take anything with nitrates or any vasodilator s unless he's ok with it. The true answer to your situation will rely on diet and training. The supps won't make that big of a difference to jeapordize your health

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
136/86 not as bad as before