Just want thoughts on my 1-andro + 4-andro dosing

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Just kinda nervous about going from natty to stacky and want some outside opinions. I want to make sure I'm doing this as educated and as smart as possible!!!! I like my organs and love my hormones! Want to keep everything safe...as possible lol....Proposed cycle for myself:

Week 1: 1-andro at 300mg/day

Week 2: 1-andro at 300mg/day

Week 3: 1-andro at 200mg/day, 4-andro at 200mg/ day

Week 4: 1-andro at 200mg/day, 4-andro at 200mg/ day

Week 5: 1-andro at 200mg/day, 4-andro at 200mg/ day

Week 6: 1-andro at 200mg/day, 4-andro at 200mg/ day

Week 7: 1-andro at 300mg/day, last 2 days at 200mg/day, 4-andro at 100mg/day which would only last for first 4 days of the week

(Week 7 is basically a taper down on both products to use up the remainder)

Clomid for PCT. Should Clomid start towards the end of week 7? Should I use an AI + otc test booster during PCT?

Seem logical enough?

I'm using fish oil, joint support, multi-vitamin and Primeval Labs Mega Cycle Support during cycle. 25 years old, 6'1", 205 lbs, 8-12% bf.

Thanks guys...NEW TO THE COMMUNITY :)!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just kinda nervous about going from natty to stacky and want some outside opinions. I want to make sure I'm doing this as educated and as smart as possible!!!! I like my organs and love my hormones! Want to keep everything safe...as possible lol....Proposed cycle for myself:

Week 7: 1-andro at 300mg/day, last 2 days at 200mg/day, 4-andro at 100mg/day which would only last for first 4 days of the week

Clomid for PCT. Should Clomid start towards the end of week 7? Should I use an AI + otc test booster during PCT?

Seem logical enough?

I'm using fish oil, joint support, multi-vitamin and Primeval Labs Mega Cycle Support during cycle. 25 years old, 6'1", 205 lbs, 8-12% bf.

Welcome to AM:bigok:
This is the perfect stack to get your feet wet IMO. I would suggest a few things though. First taper up, not down. Tapering down will not make recovery any easier and will lessen your chance of gaining in the crucial final weeks. It is perfectly fine to taper up the first couple weeks to let your body adjust and see how you react to the compound. Your SERM needs to begin the very next day after your last dose. Legit Clomid will make recovery very successful. An OTC test booster is not strictly necessary but can be beneficial during PCT. I never run a PCT without Super PCT added. The AI in PCT could also be beneficial, however not highly necessary for this mild cycle. I might suggest having a decent OTC AI on hand for during the cycle as 4 andro will aromatize to a degree.

Jolly

Awards

Seem logical enough?

How come you run 1-andro for first 2 weeks then you run 4-andro after? Why not both on first week?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Get an OCT for sure, and yeah, I'd run both at optional dosing and together, no taper period.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come you run 1-andro for first 2 weeks then you run 4-andro after? Why not both on first week?
From personal experience, whenever I'm running 2 new compounds in the same cycle, i space
them out a week or 2, to see how i react to 1, before adding the other one. This is the only way
to know if one of them is not agreeing with you. If you start both at the same time, and you
start to get sides, you won't know which one caused it.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience, whenever I'm running 2 new compounds in the same cycle, i space
them out a week or 2, to see how i react to 1, before adding the other one. This is the only way
to know if one of them is not agreeing with you. If you start both at the same time, and you
start to get sides, you won't know which one caused it.
Exactly. Also the dry effects of 1 andro will get going before the wet effects of the 4, and then I can get away with just bottle of 4 andro lol!!! Just tbh

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I was super excited to run this stack. My lord what a mistake it was. Decent gains but NOTHING compared to LGD or Ostarine. And, got puffy nipples so had to take an AI. Then, I got crazy suppression so I had to run a full PCT. Never again. F#^% Prohormones!!! Better off pinning Test.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I was super excited to run this stack. My lord what a mistake it was. Decent gains but NOTHING compared to LGD or Ostarine. And, got puffy nipples so had to take an AI. Then, I got crazy suppression so I had to run a full PCT. Never again. F#^% Prohormones!!! Better off pinning Test.
Did you not anticipate possible aromatization and FULL suppression? When would a full PCT not be needed?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
No, quite the opposite. I did blood work because I'm a cancer survivor and red flagged with low Test levels. Doctor wanted me to go TRT route. I said no I can get back to normal on my own.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Did you not anticipate possible aromatization and FULL suppression? When would a full PCT not be needed?
Exactly.

Really, pre and post bloods are the only reliable indicator of suppression.

Jebrooks advice to ramp your ph dose up (and not down), and vujades advice are sound IMO, too.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on doing a 6 week cycle instead of 7? It will shorten the ramp up

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Well as you can see, had to get full PCT. clomid tears suck!!!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Lay out your revised dosing idea.[/

Week 1:
1 andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2/3
4 andro: 0/0/0/0/0/0/0

Week 2:
1 andro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
4 andro: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Week 3: