Olympus Labs Ep1c or Str3ngth....Laxogenin or Epicat better?

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Love OL labs products. Looking to get some user feedback. Already on a 4 week stack of Alphamax XT and Tr1umph and I am fing loving it. Looking to add in some laxogenin or Epicat. Any other suggestions are welcomed. Much love

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do both if you can
Agreed! Running both would be a great stack. Pretty much the same as what anafuse by vital labs is .

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I could only afford one I would go with SU or DSU as they seem to help my achy joints a lot. But I agree that the combo of both is pretty legit! I love me some (-)-Epi too.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I have used both together and alone and I don't think I can use the alone again hahahaha The added pump from epic and the overall good feeling of derma strength too good to pass up

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Already pulled the trigger on that sale. Stocked up on both and Tr1umph. Fing stoked to see how this stack works out with my additional 4 week use of Alphamax XT. Hoping my request for a free tank top from Olympus finds the right people :) lol

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already pulled the trigger on that sale. Stocked up on both and Tr1umph. Fing stoked to see how this stack works out with my additional 4 week use of Alphamax XT. Hoping my request for a free tank top from Olympus finds the right people :) lol
Nice! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on 'em.