Worldabs

Wagner83

Awards
Does anyone use their products? What do you think?

I used their TA back in the day and it was rubbish (sumatra pasak bumi) , however now they changed it and claim to carry a 2.4% eurycomanone extract.
I tried their hgw extract and its effects after 20 days were very noticeable, I only took it for a month though and had some concerns which you'll be able to see in my review . From what I've read the hgw extract could get better and better over time.
Their 95% protodoscin extract is extremely cheap so I have some doubts about that one.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never heard of but if they had bad products in the past why think that it has changed. I would avoid and look to get from another source.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Does anyone use their products? What do you think?

I used their TA back in the day and it was rubbish (sumatra pasak bumi) , however now they changed it and claim to carry a 2.4% eurycomanone extract.
I tried their hgw extract and its effects after 20 days were very noticeable, I only took it for a month though and had some concerns which you'll be able to see in my review . From what I've read the hgw extract could get better and better over time.
Their 95% protodoscin extract is extremely cheap so I have some doubts about that one.
think you have answered your own question. you are the one taking it, if you aren't sure, move on. no need to worry if its legit or if it will cause any issues every time you take it or be pissed off after you have spent YOUR money.

Wagner83

Awards
Basically I'd like to know if people have tried any of their products and what were their experience with them, regardless of my own experience. Apart from anecdotical feedback and reputation I don't know how anyone could judge how legit a company is, even if I notice positive effects it does not mean it's not spiked or whatever. So imo gathering reviews is the way to go, hence the thread.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Basically I'd like to know if people have tried any of their products and what were their experience with them, regardless of my own experience. Apart from anecdotical feedback and reputation I don't know how anyone could judge how legit a company is, even if I notice positive effects it does not mean it's not spiked or whatever. So imo gathering reviews is the way to go, hence the thread.
ok,

here is a review on their creatine mono- simple mono -

they use XTR DRS capsules "allowing for the perfect release of the creatine for maximum effect. in doing so we reduced the amount of creatine required to 1 to 1.5 grams, while massively increasing the effectiveness."

most will use at least 5 grams of mono and even at 3 caps its still less than the 5g, but science is science and the xtr drs capsule is supposed to help, so well just pass on that one. I haven't used it so I cant comment on it.

heres the review for this- but it makes absolutely no sense and using anything more than 5 g of mono is just a waste IMO- but moving on.

"So far I'm totally pleased. It works out cheaper & the results from 3 small capsules are just the same as when I was choking down eating 8 gram in the morning and post workout. "

according to this review, this person was using 16 grams- not 1.5g, not 5g, but 16 grams! 16 grams of mono a day, how would you work out, you'd be on the toilet for more than half the day!

as far as the product you are questioning, there are over 70 reviews - on this site, most are positive except for the review about someone's anxiety
yes they show a certificate however there is no date for this inspection
60% on the COA is good, we know industry standards have produced lower- lots lower
I like the fact that they take the time to break everything down- dosage, inside info etc

from what I am reading - again, from what is on this site, it would cost me 80.00 and appears to be legit. if you do buy it, let us know

Wagner83

Awards
Thanks!
Yes I do believe the reviews on site to not be real reviews (not to mention the quality of grammar which is suspicious :D), lots of people do this on amazon and I agree when on your own site it's a cheap and in the end bad way to promote your products. This is why I don't rely on those reviews. As for the rather simple stuff like creatine or fish oil I would definitely find other sources.
My main interest is their new TA and their hgw extract. I tried the hgw and wrote a review which hopefully will be on the forums soon. Price for both extracts are right.
I don't know about the difference between their capsules and others, the only info I can find is from their website so it's very difficult to get unbiased info, although we could argue it's difficult to get unbiased info in the supplement industry as a whole.
Even on this site, it's easy for companies to have acquaintances start accounts and praise products as if they were not related to them.
As for their CoAs, yes it is weird they do not have a date, I thought they did in the past, maybe I'm wrong. I could always ask them a question.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks!
Yes I do believe the reviews on site to not be real reviews (not to mention the quality of grammar which is suspicious :D), lots of people do this on amazon and I agree when on your own site it's a cheap and in the end bad way to promote your products. This is why I don't rely on those reviews. As for the rather simple stuff like creatine or fish oil I would definitely find other sources.
My main interest is their new TA and their hgw extract. I tried the hgw and wrote a review which hopefully will be on the forums soon. Price for both extracts are right.
I don't know about the difference between their capsules and others, the only info I can find is from their website so it's very difficult to get unbiased info, although we could argue it's difficult to get unbiased info in the supplement industry as a whole.
Even on this site, it's easy for companies to have acquaintances start accounts and praise products as if they were not related to them.
As for their CoAs, yes it is weird they do not have a date, I thought they did in the past, maybe I'm wrong. I could always ask them a question.
if they have it they should be able to provide it. trust me I know what your saying and its not just about how much it costs, its about getting screwed. if I find anything ill let you know

Wagner83

Awards
Cool! Yeah I meant if prices were too low we would have a clear answer from the start (in this regard their TT is very suspicious) .. Now at least I could be both screwed and broke!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Cool! Yeah I meant if prices were too low we would have a clear answer from the start (in this regard their TT is very suspicious) .. Now at least I could be both screwed and broke!
lmao- screwed, broke and little less curious lmao

Wagner83

Awards
swolesource.com/forum/supplements/2693-epimedium-icariin-hard-find-sources-arent-crap-3.html#post46834

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/235462-icariin-60-amazing.html

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285351-summary-experiences-world.html

longecity.org/forum/topic/73086-icariin-pharmacodynamics-of-this-aphrodisiac-explained/?view=findpost&p=738346