Phenibut liver toxicity

flexathron

Awards
Can I take phenibut twice a week at 2-3 grams without any risks ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Can I take phenibut twice a week at 2-3 grams without any risks ?
any risks to what? This is impossible to answer bro, no info on your prior history and if your worried about risks to your liver, you really should speak to your dr; one to one. Not over the internet

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why are you taking phenibut at those doses? I would say there are risks beyond liver toxicity at 2-3 gram doses, even at 2-3 times a week.

dr gisante

Awards
Is it toxic because its acidic ?
Could you mix it with bicarbonate ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If we have to discuss liver toxicity I'm thinking you should stick to the recommended dose only

Not worth it /10

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Even 1g of Phenibut leaves me feeling hungover and out cold o_O why would you want to take 3g have you even used it before?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If we have to discuss liver toxicity I'm thinking you should stick to the recommended dose only

Not worth it /10
further this- if this is being discussed at these doses, you should not even consider taking it at all- PERIOD

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Stupid ppl going for that doses imo! or just bad source.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on the individual, phenibut can be hepatoxic starting at doses as low as 1g. 2-3g probably won't skyrocket most peoples' enzymes, but unless you're actually testing yourself, you don't know...and there are myriad other issues to worry about when taking that much of a gabaergic substance that often. Please set aside just 1 hour, 1 hour to read about how phenibut works and if you really want to be taking that much that often.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah only a dr can ask that .. havent seen any results but i personally wouldnt recommend it

Are you buying a suspect brand stuff ? ive taken SNS phenibutXT few times and 1G is more then enough

If i take multiple times a day .. i would remain high throughout the day .. as for liver toxity wouldnt know

flexathron

Awards
I only notice a effect at 3g and I use the phenibut from pure labs nutrition

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never heard of that company. If I take 2 grams before bed, I will literally be messed up for most of the next day and maybe into the day after that. If you are not getting ANY effect from 1 g, I would try another brand and if that still doesn't work, it may not be a great thing for you to be messing with. Having that high of a tolerance to start will set you up for addiction and withdrawal issues that are pretty bad.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
2g+ of that stuff gives you a pretty bad hangover.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Im currently on 1.5g as we speak and took the same dose earlier in the week as well. I dont remember feeling high or hung over, just relaxed and a little drowsy, and slept a little deeper than normal.

I have a high tolerance to a lot of these things tho so i may be an outlier. Effects of phenibut, caffeine, noopept, preworkouts, etc. have never been nearly as pronounced for me as they seem to be when others describe them and this has always saddened me a bit lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use three grams regularly. Maybe twice a month. That is my usual dossage and where I feel my sweet spot is. 500mg does nothing to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7