Supplements for joints and knee crunching

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Supplements for joints and knee crunching

Hi Guys,

Can you recommend me something for my joints please, I am 27 and have had a number of surgeries on joints, knees shoulders, back.

I am starting to feel it, joints crunching etc.

Can you recommend me something to help with the aching and slight pain I get?

Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Hi Guys,

Can you recommend me something for my joints please, I am 27 and have had a number of surgeries on joints, knees shoulders, back.

I am starting to feel it, joints crunching etc.

Can you recommend me something to help with the aching and slight pain I get?

Thanks
    As far as OTC Genoflex has helped me quite a bit. It's not a miracle cure but does help alleviate some pain and inflammation. I have a rebuilt knee from an ACL rupture. I'm also going to try BPC-157 and TB-500 here very shortly.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    As far as OTC Genoflex has helped me quite a bit. It's not a miracle cure but does help alleviate some pain and inflammation. I have a rebuilt knee from an ACL rupture. I'm also going to try BPC-157 and TB-500 here very shortly.
    Yes I have been looking at those too - I read on another forum that BPC 157 is better for cartilage and tendons and TB-500 better for wounds and bones..... maybe you know more?!

I may try some curcumin too - drs best with added absorption, I have heard great things about it

4. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Yes I have been looking at those too - I read on another forum that BPC 157 is better for cartilage and tendons and TB-500 better for wounds and bones..... maybe you know more?!

I may try some curcumin too - drs best with added absorption, I have heard great things about it
    I don't know a ton about them but have been meaning to read up some more on their mechanisms of action.

5. I have both on the way. And yes, BPC seems to promote cartilage and ligament repair locally through subcutaneous injections which is what I plan to do. The TB-500 is very potent at reducing inflammation among many other health benefits.
    •   

6. Cissus and curcumin have treated me very well (shoulder is jacked up from an old injury). Pes Genoflex and Iforce joint help are both very good, but scivation flexatril has been fantastic. Flexatril can also be stacked with cissus and curcumin if desired, and is definitely my favorite joint supplement at the moment.

One note on joint help, since it has paractin it has more of an immediate effect than the others, which can be nice.

7. I ave read up on some of the joint supplements and they dont look great, flexatril looks totally dif to all the other tho

8. I will usually use joint support xt by sns or achilles by antaeus labs.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. It's definitely unique. I was skeptical about it, but can't argue the results

10. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    It's definitely unique. I was skeptical about it, but can't argue the results
    Its something from lactating cows isnt it?

11. The microlactin is, yeah. Though I'm not sure if that is as responsible for the benefits as the
    Ayuflex is... No way of telling I guess

12. I think is the Ayuflex. I cant take Flexatril as the aswaghanda makes me very fatigued.
    I buy Microlactin, dosed it very high and did very little, so...
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Cissus and curcumin have treated me very well (shoulder is jacked up from an old injury). Pes Genoflex and Iforce joint help are both very good, but scivation flexatril has been fantastic. Flexatril can also be stacked with cissus and curcumin if desired, and is definitely my favorite joint supplement at the moment.

One note on joint help, since it has paractin it has more of an immediate effect than the others, which can be nice.
    It's definitely unique. I was skeptical about it, but can't argue the results
    Thanks for the support here man

MID

Skeptical?
    Shoot me a PM with your full mailing addy and I'll send you some bottles to try for yourself. If you live in the US I can make this happen

All I ask is honest feedback in return on your run and update the forums what you think about flexatril

While all your injuries are the major cause for all the joint pain you Amy experience it may be impossible to fix something that may be out of a supplements hands. Flexatril should be able to provide relief as we have had over a dozen loggers on here with nothing but positive feedback on their experience.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. ApresFlex (Boswellia) is the best thing I've ever tried for joint and lower back pain (200 mg/day, Life Extension brand).

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

MID

Skeptical?
    Shoot me a PM with your full mailing addy and I'll send you some bottles to try for yourself. If you live in the US I can make this happen

All I ask is honest feedback in return on your run and update the forums what you think about flexatril

While all your injuries are the major cause for all the joint pain you Amy experience it may be impossible to fix something that may be out of a supplements hands. Flexatril should be able to provide relief as we have had over a dozen loggers on here with nothing but positive feedback on their experience.
    Now that's service. Definitely worth a shot in my opinion. I've purchased over 25 bottles of the stuff. Have both parents, my sisters, my girlfriend and a few other friends using flexatril. All but one person loves it, and that person needs surgical repair of the issue, so that's to be expected

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

MID

Skeptical?

Hey man I have Pm'd you!
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Now that's service. Definitely worth a shot in my opinion. I've purchased over 25 bottles of the stuff. Have both parents, my sisters, my girlfriend and a few other friends using flexatril. All but one person loves it, and that person needs surgical repair of the issue, so that's to be expected
    25 Bottles? You could be our #1 customer. @1Fast400 would love to hear that man!
    We cant stress it enough how much people are loving flexatril.

Just check out some of the feedback off AM alone.

Scivation Flexatril - A JDybya Joint (log)

"Joint XT is great, but Flexatril is the only product that has left my forearm totally pain free (bad elbow tendonitis). That says a lot, as my training consists of snatches, cleans, presses, etc

However, I can say that while being on Flexatril, it is the first time I have ever actually not had any pain or irritation whatsoever. Took it all away bros.

I do a style of training that includes heavy loading, rest pause, and a decent amount of training to failure, combined with maintaining an unnecessarily lean physique year round. Kind of the perfect storm for joint and connective tissue issues. So the fact that this has taken away that pain, given those conditions, Id say its a damn good product.
    "

"Yea, it's a staple for me now. And I'm not a rep, nor have I received any discounts, free bottles, etc., for Flexatril. I bought tried it based on the hype (after running three bottles of Joint XT with good results) and it delivered as promised.
    However, as long I have the funds, I don't plan on testing the waters without Flexatril, as I'm experimenting with DC training now, in addition to doing heavy Oly lift work (snatches, cleans, jerks).
    "

"Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
    1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
    Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.

Time to buy another joint supplement
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    25 Bottles? You could be our #1 customer. @1Fast400 would love to hear that man!
    We cant stress it enough how much people are loving flexatril.

Just check out some of the feedback off AM alone.

Scivation Flexatril - A JDybya Joint (log)

"Joint XT is great, but Flexatril is the only product that has left my forearm totally pain free (bad elbow tendonitis). That says a lot, as my training consists of snatches, cleans, presses, etc

However, I can say that while being on Flexatril, it is the first time I have ever actually not had any pain or irritation whatsoever. Took it all away bros.

I do a style of training that includes heavy loading, rest pause, and a decent amount of training to failure, combined with maintaining an unnecessarily lean physique year round. Kind of the perfect storm for joint and connective tissue issues. So the fact that this has taken away that pain, given those conditions, Id say its a damn good product.
    "

"Yea, it's a staple for me now. And I'm not a rep, nor have I received any discounts, free bottles, etc., for Flexatril. I bought tried it based on the hype (after running three bottles of Joint XT with good results) and it delivered as promised.
    However, as long I have the funds, I don't plan on testing the waters without Flexatril, as I'm experimenting with DC training now, in addition to doing heavy Oly lift work (snatches, cleans, jerks).
    "

"Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
    1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
    Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.

Time to buy another joint supplement
    What is its mode of action?? How does it work?

19. Lol. Yeah... 7 people adds up quick. Might actually be more than 25 now that I think of it. Looking forward to seeing it in powder form
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Lol. Yeah... 7 people adds up quick. Might actually be more than 25 now that I think of it. Looking forward to seeing it in powder form
    Powder form, and the pills will be a bit smaller in the future.
    Should benefit the consumer greatly!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. havent yet tried flexatril but can confirm scivation is no bs with their stuff...especially with so much backup from this forum (xtend perform namely recently as well). Its very reasonably priced to the point that its more than worth a try

22. I had a type III AC joint injury, I run Achilles by Antaeus labs, always helps loads!

23. Has anyone had noticeable difference from boswellia ?

24. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Has anyone had noticeable difference from boswellia ?
    I only used it in Genoflex. It was a good product, but I didn't notice a big improvement over my typical cissus and curcumin regimen. I ran the Genoflex solo, as I did with the Flexatril so I could differentiate their effects from my cissus/curcumin stack. Genoflex was far, far better than no joint support and I like it. Might try it again with added curcumin. If I hadn't tried flexatril, Genoflex would be my top choice of the products I've tried, but flexatril was noticeably better for me. Not a rep, and have no affiliation with either company, just reporting my experience. Heard good things about joint support xt, but no personal experience.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    I only used it in Genoflex. It was a good product, but I didn't notice a big improvement over my typical cissus and curcumin regimen. I ran the Genoflex solo, as I did with the Flexatril so I could differentiate their effects from my cissus/curcumin stack. Genoflex was far, far better than no joint support and I like it. Might try it again with added curcumin. If I hadn't tried flexatril, Genoflex would be my top choice of the products I've tried, but flexatril was noticeably better for me. Not a rep, and have no affiliation with either company, just reporting my experience. Heard good things about joint support xt, but no personal experience.
    Flexitril and curcumin with added absorption - sounds good! Maybe even some boswellia too!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for tendon and ligament elasticity?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:24 AM
  2. Best supplement for joint and ligament repair?
    By theface in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 12:56 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 11:43 AM
  4. EQ or Deca for joints and tendons?
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:12 AM
  5. supplements for ligaments and tendons
    By taylorperot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8