Supplements for joints and knee crunching

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

Can you recommend me something for my joints please, I am 27 and have had a number of surgeries on joints, knees shoulders, back.

I am starting to feel it, joints crunching etc.

Can you recommend me something to help with the aching and slight pain I get?

Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Can you recommend me something for my joints please, I am 27 and have had a number of surgeries on joints, knees shoulders, back.

I am starting to feel it, joints crunching etc.

Can you recommend me something to help with the aching and slight pain I get?

Thanks
As far as OTC Genoflex has helped me quite a bit. It's not a miracle cure but does help alleviate some pain and inflammation. I have a rebuilt knee from an ACL rupture. I'm also going to try BPC-157 and TB-500 here very shortly.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as OTC Genoflex has helped me quite a bit. It's not a miracle cure but does help alleviate some pain and inflammation. I have a rebuilt knee from an ACL rupture. I'm also going to try BPC-157 and TB-500 here very shortly.
Yes I have been looking at those too - I read on another forum that BPC 157 is better for cartilage and tendons and TB-500 better for wounds and bones..... maybe you know more?!

I may try some curcumin too - drs best with added absorption, I have heard great things about it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have been looking at those too - I read on another forum that BPC 157 is better for cartilage and tendons and TB-500 better for wounds and bones..... maybe you know more?!

I may try some curcumin too - drs best with added absorption, I have heard great things about it
I don't know a ton about them but have been meaning to read up some more on their mechanisms of action.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have both on the way. And yes, BPC seems to promote cartilage and ligament repair locally through subcutaneous injections which is what I plan to do. The TB-500 is very potent at reducing inflammation among many other health benefits.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Cissus and curcumin have treated me very well (shoulder is jacked up from an old injury). Pes Genoflex and Iforce joint help are both very good, but scivation flexatril has been fantastic. Flexatril can also be stacked with cissus and curcumin if desired, and is definitely my favorite joint supplement at the moment.

One note on joint help, since it has paractin it has more of an immediate effect than the others, which can be nice.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ave read up on some of the joint supplements and they dont look great, flexatril looks totally dif to all the other tho

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will usually use joint support xt by sns or achilles by antaeus labs.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely unique. I was skeptical about it, but can't argue the results

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
The microlactin is, yeah. Though I'm not sure if that is as responsible for the benefits as the
Ayuflex is... No way of telling I guess

R

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think is the Ayuflex. I cant take Flexatril as the aswaghanda makes me very fatigued.
I buy Microlactin, dosed it very high and did very little, so...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cissus and curcumin have treated me very well (shoulder is jacked up from an old injury). Pes Genoflex and Iforce joint help are both very good, but scivation flexatril has been fantastic. Flexatril can also be stacked with cissus and curcumin if desired, and is definitely my favorite joint supplement at the moment.

One note on joint help, since it has paractin it has more of an immediate effect than the others, which can be nice.
It's definitely unique. I was skeptical about it, but can't argue the results
Thanks for the support here man

MID

Skeptical?
Shoot me a PM with your full mailing addy and I'll send you some bottles to try for yourself. If you live in the US I can make this happen

All I ask is honest feedback in return on your run and update the forums what you think about flexatril

While all your injuries are the major cause for all the joint pain you Amy experience it may be impossible to fix something that may be out of a supplements hands. Flexatril should be able to provide relief as we have had over a dozen loggers on here with nothing but positive feedback on their experience.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ApresFlex (Boswellia) is the best thing I've ever tried for joint and lower back pain (200 mg/day, Life Extension brand).

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established

MID

Skeptical?
Shoot me a PM with your full mailing addy and I'll send you some bottles to try for yourself. If you live in the US I can make this happen

All I ask is honest feedback in return on your run and update the forums what you think about flexatril

While all your injuries are the major cause for all the joint pain you Amy experience it may be impossible to fix something that may be out of a supplements hands. Flexatril should be able to provide relief as we have had over a dozen loggers on here with nothing but positive feedback on their experience.
Now that's service. Definitely worth a shot in my opinion. I've purchased over 25 bottles of the stuff. Have both parents, my sisters, my girlfriend and a few other friends using flexatril. All but one person loves it, and that person needs surgical repair of the issue, so that's to be expected

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

MID

Skeptical?

Hey man I have Pm'd you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now that's service. Definitely worth a shot in my opinion. I've purchased over 25 bottles of the stuff. Have both parents, my sisters, my girlfriend and a few other friends using flexatril. All but one person loves it, and that person needs surgical repair of the issue, so that's to be expected
25 Bottles? You could be our #1 customer. 1Fast400 would love to hear that man!
We cant stress it enough how much people are loving flexatril.

Just check out some of the feedback off AM alone.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280306-scivation-flexatril-jdybya-2.html#post5367878

"Joint XT is great, but Flexatril is the only product that has left my forearm totally pain free (bad elbow tendonitis). That says a lot, as my training consists of snatches, cleans, presses, etc

However, I can say that while being on Flexatril, it is the first time I have ever actually not had any pain or irritation whatsoever. Took it all away bros.

I do a style of training that includes heavy loading, rest pause, and a decent amount of training to failure, combined with maintaining an unnecessarily lean physique year round. Kind of the perfect storm for joint and connective tissue issues. So the fact that this has taken away that pain, given those conditions, Id say its a damn good product.
"

"Yea, it's a staple for me now. And I'm not a rep, nor have I received any discounts, free bottles, etc., for Flexatril. I bought tried it based on the hype (after running three bottles of Joint XT with good results) and it delivered as promised.
However, as long I have the funds, I don't plan on testing the waters without Flexatril, as I'm experimenting with DC training now, in addition to doing heavy Oly lift work (snatches, cleans, jerks).
"

"Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279797-time-buy-another-5.html#post5396529

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25 Bottles? You could be our #1 customer. 1Fast400 would love to hear that man!
We cant stress it enough how much people are loving flexatril.

Just check out some of the feedback off AM alone.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280306-scivation-flexatril-jdybya-2.html#post5367878

"Joint XT is great, but Flexatril is the only product that has left my forearm totally pain free (bad elbow tendonitis). That says a lot, as my training consists of snatches, cleans, presses, etc

However, I can say that while being on Flexatril, it is the first time I have ever actually not had any pain or irritation whatsoever. Took it all away bros.

I do a style of training that includes heavy loading, rest pause, and a decent amount of training to failure, combined with maintaining an unnecessarily lean physique year round. Kind of the perfect storm for joint and connective tissue issues. So the fact that this has taken away that pain, given those conditions, Id say its a damn good product.
"

"Yea, it's a staple for me now. And I'm not a rep, nor have I received any discounts, free bottles, etc., for Flexatril. I bought tried it based on the hype (after running three bottles of Joint XT with good results) and it delivered as promised.
However, as long I have the funds, I don't plan on testing the waters without Flexatril, as I'm experimenting with DC training now, in addition to doing heavy Oly lift work (snatches, cleans, jerks).
"

"Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279797-time-buy-another-5.html#post5396529
What is its mode of action?? How does it work?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yeah... 7 people adds up quick. Might actually be more than 25 now that I think of it. Looking forward to seeing it in powder form

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol. Yeah... 7 people adds up quick. Might actually be more than 25 now that I think of it. Looking forward to seeing it in powder form
Powder form, and the pills will be a bit smaller in the future.
Should benefit the consumer greatly!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
havent yet tried flexatril but can confirm scivation is no bs with their stuff...especially with so much backup from this forum (xtend perform namely recently as well). Its very reasonably priced to the point that its more than worth a try

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I had a type III AC joint injury, I run Achilles by Antaeus labs, always helps loads!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had noticeable difference from boswellia ?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had noticeable difference from boswellia ?
I only used it in Genoflex. It was a good product, but I didn't notice a big improvement over my typical cissus and curcumin regimen. I ran the Genoflex solo, as I did with the Flexatril so I could differentiate their effects from my cissus/curcumin stack. Genoflex was far, far better than no joint support and I like it. Might try it again with added curcumin. If I hadn't tried flexatril, Genoflex would be my top choice of the products I've tried, but flexatril was noticeably better for me. Not a rep, and have no affiliation with either company, just reporting my experience. Heard good things about joint support xt, but no personal experience.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only used it in Genoflex. It was a good product, but I didn't notice a big improvement over my typical cissus and curcumin regimen. I ran the Genoflex solo, as I did with the Flexatril so I could differentiate their effects from my cissus/curcumin stack. Genoflex was far, far better than no joint support and I like it. Might try it again with added curcumin. If I hadn't tried flexatril, Genoflex would be my top choice of the products I've tried, but flexatril was noticeably better for me. Not a rep, and have no affiliation with either company, just reporting my experience. Heard good things about joint support xt, but no personal experience.
Flexitril and curcumin with added absorption - sounds good! Maybe even some boswellia too!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Flexitril and curcumin with added absorption - sounds good! Maybe even some boswellia too!
That would be be a killer stack. I don't know if you've used cissus at all, but that would be a good addition too

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be be a killer stack. I don't know if you've used cissus at all, but that would be a good addition too
I didnt find anything from Cissus tbh

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
That's too bad. Everyone respondd differently though. Hope the curcumin and flexatril help you. Lifting with joint pain is no fun

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's too bad. Everyone respondd differently though. Hope the curcumin and flexatril help you. Lifting with joint pain is no fun
Curcumin from Doctors best will be my next then flexatril I think

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Curcumin from Doctors best will be my next then flexatril I think
Not sure if you are in the US, but I picked up some novasol curcumin this weekend for a great price. Supposedly 185x greater absorption. Might be worth looking into

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if you are in the US, but I picked up some novasol curcumin this weekend for a great price. Supposedly 185x greater absorption. Might be worth looking into
In the UK bud - thats a big statement to make isn't it by that company

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
In the UK bud - thats a big statement to make isn't it by that company
Yeah, they have a decent study to back it up, but I don't personally believe the 185x. It was on a good sale though, and should be significantly better absorbed than plain curcumin, or curcumin with bioperine

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
185X or 185%? Because, 185X, even if normal absorption is 0.5%, that's 92.5% absorption which would be unbelievable. If it's 185% - then even if you absorb 2% normally, we'd be talking about 5.7% absorption, which still isn't so great. I really believe Curcumin needs to be injected...but I could be wrong.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
NovaSOL®*Curcumin*is*185X
more bioavailable*than native*Curcumin…therefore the bioavailable label claim forNovaSOL®*Curcumin*is unsurpassed in the market today. The C-Max, T-Max and Retention levels are so exponentially higher than any other product due to the fact that most*Curcumin*is excreted out through the liver within 2 hours of ingesting and*NovaSOL®*Curcumin*remains in the plasma for over 24 hours!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
The above is from their website. Seems pretty far out there, but it should be comparable to the other improved absorption options on the market. Not trying to say this is the best available , but the price was right, and it should be better than than the cheap stuff I usually purchase. I usually dose regular curcumin at 1500mg/day, and have good results with that, but terrible bioavailability is a definite drawback

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The above is from their website. Seems pretty far out there, but it should be comparable to the other improved absorption options on the market. Not trying to say this is the best available , but the price was right, and it should be better than than the cheap stuff I usually purchase. I usually dose regular curcumin at 1500mg/day, and have good results with that, but terrible bioavailability is a definite drawback
Yeah, I wasn't doubting you at all - just doubting their claims. Having said that, maybe it is better. If that is the case, you should see similar effects with 1/185th the dose or about 5-10 mg of curcumin as you see with 1500 mg of regular curcumin. Even at 100 mg/day the stuff would last a ton longer.

I wonder about some kind of liposomal delivery for curcumin. Let us know how this product works for you.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't doubting you at all - just doubting their claims. Having said that, maybe it is better. If that is the case, you should see similar effects with 1/185th the dose or about 5-10 mg of curcumin as you see with 1500 mg of regular curcumin. Even at 100 mg/day the stuff would last a ton longer.

I wonder about some kind of liposomal delivery for curcumin. Let us know how this product works for you.
I doubt their claims as well, certainly didn't take your post as personal criticism. This is actually a micelle delivery system, so similar to a liposomal mechanism. The soft gels are 177.5mg, which should theoretically be a massive dose if their claims are remotely true. I'll keep you posted.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, if you notice as much from 1 softgel, or even 2, as you do from 1500 mg of actual curcumin, I'm gonna buy some. Can't wait to see what you say.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you notice as much from 1 softgel, or even 2, as you do from 1500 mg of actual curcumin, I'm gonna buy some. Can't wait to see what you say.
Gonna stick with one soft gel for at least a month, and run it as my only joint support... Will see what happens.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have also been some excellent results from SNS Joint Support XT. Excellent help to me with joint pain and stiffness.

Several members on here swear by it as well.

Scivation's was awesome when I did a beta test. Have yet to try PES Genoflex.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Just found this - seems to claim exactly the same as NovaSol - very strange

That definitely is novasol. Found this on the link you posted:
NovaSOL®*is a registered trademark of AQUANOVA AG., patent pending.

They must be licensing the technology out

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ApresFlex (Boswellia) is the best thing I've ever tried for joint and lower back pain (200 mg/day, Life Extension brand).
^^^THIS^^^

Cissus and Curcumin are likely your best bets otherwise. I have used BPC-157 with much success though. It seems to work even better when paired with a GHRH/GHRP like hexarehlin..

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
speaking from personal experience Genoflex>curcumin (theracumin form)>Antaeus labs>JointSupport XT>Cod Liver Oil>Cissus>glucosamine

have hyaluronic acid on order and plan to try Flexatril when my joint support XT I am currently taking runs out

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
speaking from personal experience Genoflex>curcumin (theracumin form)>Antaeus labs>JointSupport XT>Cod Liver Oil>Cissues>glucosamine

have hyaluronic acid on order and plan to try Flexatril when mu joint support XT I cam currently taking runs out
Hit me up.. i would be glad to offer you a bottle and give it a whirl when your time is up buddy.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit me up.. i would be glad to offer you a bottle and give it a whirl when your time is up buddy.
You're the man! I shall PM you. I look forward to trying Flexatril.

Recommended it to a friend to try and he bought a bottle but still has 3 packets of Glucosamine he's determined to finish first before trying the Flex. Very annoying!

J

Jolly

Awards
Ive been hearing great things about Flexatril. Where is the cheapest place I can buy Flexatril online?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're the man! I shall PM you. I look forward to trying Flexatril.

Recommended it to a friend to try and he bought a bottle but still has 3 packets of Glucosamine he's determined to finish first before trying the Flex. Very annoying!
Live in the US?
Wiling to give me your honest thoughts after using a bottle? All i ask for is honest feedback.

Ive been hearing great things about Flexatril. Where is the cheapest place I can buy Flexatril online?
Nutraplanet is a great vendor to pick your products up from.
Place the word "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section and we hook up the AM members who order off NP

J

Jolly

Awards
Nutraplanet is a great vendor to pick your products up from.
Place the word "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section and we hook up the AM members who order off NP
Thanks! Is loading really necessary? And when is the best time I should take the 3 tablets?