Supplements for joints and knee crunching

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly View Post
    Thanks! Is loading really necessary? And when is the best time I should take the 3 tablets?
    Take 6 tabs for 7-10 days
    then 3 tabs after that
    I suggest first/last meal for your split dose.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Take 6 tabs for 7-10 days
    then 3 tabs after that
    I suggest first/last meal for your split dose.
    Okay will do! Also, can I take this full time year round or should I cycle off?
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Okay will do! Also, can I take this full time year round or should I cycle off?
    Take as long as you would like sir.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Take as long as you would like sir.
    Thank you my man!!!!!!!!!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thank you my man!!!!!!!!!
    no prob. Let me know when you order up man. Ill send you another bottle on me as well for your support
    Shoot over your shipping info, full name, address etc... as long as you live in the US ill get it out for you today.
    Just hit me with some feedback on the boards.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    no prob. Let me know when you order up man. Ill send you another bottle on me as well for your support
    Shoot over your shipping info, full name, address etc... as long as you live in the US ill get it out for you today.
    Just hit me with some feedback on the boards.
    Wow thank you for the offer man! I really mean it! I ordered a bottle of 90 yesterday and was thinking to myself that I should've ordered two bottles since one bottle wouldn't last me a month if I load up the first 10 days. You really the man! I will send you a pm right away!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    As far as OTC Genoflex has helped me quite a bit. It's not a miracle cure but does help alleviate some pain and inflammation. I have a rebuilt knee from an ACL rupture. I'm also going to try BPC-157 and TB-500 here very shortly.
    BPC-157 helped my crunchy knee. Going to give it a run again soon on shoulders and knee. I just pinch the skin over my knee and inject sub-q.

8. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    I didnt find anything from Cissus tbh
    Really need to make sure you get a quality extract. Low quality vs high quality will make a huge difference in any herbal .
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Wow thank you for the offer man! I really mean it! I ordered a bottle of 90 yesterday and was thinking to myself that I should've ordered two bottles since one bottle wouldn't last me a month if I load up the first 10 days. You really the man! I will send you a pm right away!
    I appreciate your support this will give you a bottle to put it to the full test
    I would love to see your honest feedback
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I appreciate your support this will give you a bottle to put it to the full test
    I would love to see your honest feedback
    You got it! I owe you an honest review of the product as soon as I'm done with the first month. Thanks again Solution!

11. For those of you that use cissus, what kind do you use? I have some bulk cissus lying around and I have been using it at a teaspoon a day and I am not really noticing anything for knee, elbow, and shoulder issues. If cissus doesn't touch my crap, do you think any of these others would help?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    For those of you that use cissus, what kind do you use? I have some bulk cissus lying around and I have been using it at a teaspoon a day and I am not really noticing anything for knee, elbow, and shoulder issues. If cissus doesn't touch my crap, do you think any of these others would help?
    Partly depends on the extract. 2-3,000 mg should yield some relief.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Partly depends on the extract. 2-3,000 mg should yield some relief.
    It is closer to 5....but it is a bulk brand that I can't remember the name of. Not really feeling much....haha

14. I used innovapharm superior cissus, extracted for high iridoid content. 4.8g daily serving.

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Live in the US?
    Wiling to give me your honest thoughts after using a bottle? All i ask for is honest feedback.

Nutraplanet is a great vendor to pick your products up from.
    Place the word "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section and we hook up the AM members who order off NP
    Is nutraplanet the only place to order from or any other you recommend? Just trying to compare prices since I am on such a tight supp budget..... Downfall of having a wife. Lol. Much love
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier_Fit View Post
    Is nutraplanet the only place to order from or any other you recommend? Just trying to compare prices since I am on such a tight supp budget..... Downfall of having a wife. Lol. Much love
    Thats why you can put "ANABOLIC MINDS" in the comment box, we will put some extra's in your package bud.
    We do this for the AM Community and those who support NP (who is a sponsor of the webpage) It is our way of giving back to you guys!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. Supplements for joints and knee crunching

I believe all the retailers carry it

Use code AM5 for 5% off Nutriverse
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thats why you can put "ANABOLIC MINDS" in the comment box, we will put some extra's in your package bud.
    We do this for the AM Community and those who support NP (who is a sponsor of the webpage) It is our way of giving back to you guys!
    Hell yeah. Sounds like the right direction I need to take. Will be all over it today. Info was greatly appreciated.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hell yeah. Sounds like the right direction I need to take. Will be all over it today. Info was greatly appreciated.
    Let me know if you order up

If you place an order shoot me a PM with your order number and I will send you a bottle on me to extend your run with Flexatril. Forward me your full shipping info and email as well so I can get that out

Just give me your honest feedback on the product is all I ask in return
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Let me know if you order up

If you place an order shoot me a PM with your order number and I will send you a bottle on me to extend your run with Flexatril. Forward me your full shipping info and email as well so I can get that out

Just give me your honest feedback on the product is all I ask in return
    Bob doing people right. You do good work man

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I have both on the way. And yes, BPC seems to promote cartilage and ligament repair locally through subcutaneous injections which is what I plan to do. The TB-500 is very potent at reducing inflammation among many other health benefits.
    Agreed

22. Can vouch for flexatril! Fantastic product. Bit too pricy but the powder will solve that in that in the near future

Joint xt didn't do much

23. Deca and EQ. Jokes aside, I've tried quite a few joint supplements.

Animal Flex, Antaeus Labs Achilles, Nature's Way Joint Restore Triple Action, SNS Joint Support XT, SNS USP and Primaforce Cissus products.
    I've yet to try Scivation Flexatril as it's pretty new and once I tried Joint Support XT I ordered a whole bunch, so going through my stock.

Out of the ones I've tried I love SNS Joint Support XT with their Cissus XT. Those with some fish oil always have my joint feeling wonderful.

24. About a week into the novasol curcumin discussed earlier. Have been off flexatril and cissus for about 3 weeks. The novasol has definitely resulted in an improvement, but so far not as good as flexatril. After another week I'll try increasing to two caps per day.

25. I haven't read any of the replies, but what about a prescription? How about some Voltaren gel?..
    PT,DPT,OCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for tendon and ligament elasticity?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:24 AM
  2. Best supplement for joint and ligament repair?
    By theface in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 12:56 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 11:43 AM
  4. EQ or Deca for joints and tendons?
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:12 AM
  5. supplements for ligaments and tendons
    By taylorperot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8