Supplements for joints and knee crunching

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Flexitril and curcumin with added absorption - sounds good! Maybe even some boswellia too!
    That would be be a killer stack. I don't know if you've used cissus at all, but that would be a good addition too

2. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    That would be be a killer stack. I don't know if you've used cissus at all, but that would be a good addition too
    I didnt find anything from Cissus tbh
    •   

3. That's too bad. Everyone respondd differently though. Hope the curcumin and flexatril help you. Lifting with joint pain is no fun

4. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    That's too bad. Everyone respondd differently though. Hope the curcumin and flexatril help you. Lifting with joint pain is no fun
    Curcumin from Doctors best will be my next then flexatril I think

5. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Curcumin from Doctors best will be my next then flexatril I think
    Not sure if you are in the US, but I picked up some novasol curcumin this weekend for a great price. Supposedly 185x greater absorption. Might be worth looking into
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Not sure if you are in the US, but I picked up some novasol curcumin this weekend for a great price. Supposedly 185x greater absorption. Might be worth looking into
    In the UK bud - thats a big statement to make isn't it by that company

7. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    In the UK bud - thats a big statement to make isn't it by that company
    Yeah, they have a decent study to back it up, but I don't personally believe the 185x. It was on a good sale though, and should be significantly better absorbed than plain curcumin, or curcumin with bioperine

8. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    185X or 185%? Because, 185X, even if normal absorption is 0.5%, that's 92.5% absorption which would be unbelievable. If it's 185% - then even if you absorb 2% normally, we'd be talking about 5.7% absorption, which still isn't so great. I really believe Curcumin needs to be injected...but I could be wrong.

9. NovaSOL®*Curcumin*is*185X
    more bioavailable*than native*Curcumin…therefore the bioavailable label claim forNovaSOL®*Curcumin*is unsurpassed in the market today. The C-Max, T-Max and Retention levels are so exponentially higher than any other product due to the fact that most*Curcumin*is excreted out through the liver within 2 hours of ingesting and*NovaSOL®*Curcumin*remains in the plasma for over 24 hours!

10. The above is from their website. Seems pretty far out there, but it should be comparable to the other improved absorption options on the market. Not trying to say this is the best available , but the price was right, and it should be better than than the cheap stuff I usually purchase. I usually dose regular curcumin at 1500mg/day, and have good results with that, but terrible bioavailability is a definite drawback

11. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    The above is from their website. Seems pretty far out there, but it should be comparable to the other improved absorption options on the market. Not trying to say this is the best available , but the price was right, and it should be better than than the cheap stuff I usually purchase. I usually dose regular curcumin at 1500mg/day, and have good results with that, but terrible bioavailability is a definite drawback
    Yeah, I wasn't doubting you at all - just doubting their claims. Having said that, maybe it is better. If that is the case, you should see similar effects with 1/185th the dose or about 5-10 mg of curcumin as you see with 1500 mg of regular curcumin. Even at 100 mg/day the stuff would last a ton longer.

I wonder about some kind of liposomal delivery for curcumin. Let us know how this product works for you.

12. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't doubting you at all - just doubting their claims. Having said that, maybe it is better. If that is the case, you should see similar effects with 1/185th the dose or about 5-10 mg of curcumin as you see with 1500 mg of regular curcumin. Even at 100 mg/day the stuff would last a ton longer.

I wonder about some kind of liposomal delivery for curcumin. Let us know how this product works for you.
    I doubt their claims as well, certainly didn't take your post as personal criticism. This is actually a micelle delivery system, so similar to a liposomal mechanism. The soft gels are 177.5mg, which should theoretically be a massive dose if their claims are remotely true. I'll keep you posted.

13. Yeah, if you notice as much from 1 softgel, or even 2, as you do from 1500 mg of actual curcumin, I'm gonna buy some. Can't wait to see what you say.

14. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Yeah, if you notice as much from 1 softgel, or even 2, as you do from 1500 mg of actual curcumin, I'm gonna buy some. Can't wait to see what you say.
    Gonna stick with one soft gel for at least a month, and run it as my only joint support... Will see what happens.

15. There have also been some excellent results from SNS Joint Support XT. Excellent help to me with joint pain and stiffness.

Several members on here swear by it as well.

Scivation's was awesome when I did a beta test. Have yet to try PES Genoflex.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Just found this - seems to claim exactly the same as NovaSol - very strange

https://www.solgar.co.uk/SolgarProdu...x-Softgels.htm

17. [QUOTE=M.I.D;5496985]Just found this - seems to claim exactly the same as NovaSol - very strange

That definitely is novasol. Found this on the link you posted:
    NovaSOL®*is a registered trademark of AQUANOVA AG., patent pending.

They must be licensing the technology out

18. Spirulina might help.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    ApresFlex (Boswellia) is the best thing I've ever tried for joint and lower back pain (200 mg/day, Life Extension brand).
    ^^^THIS^^^

Cissus and Curcumin are likely your best bets otherwise. I have used BPC-157 with much success though. It seems to work even better when paired with a GHRH/GHRP like hexarehlin..

20. speaking from personal experience Genoflex>curcumin (theracumin form)>Antaeus labs>JointSupport XT>Cod Liver Oil>Cissus>glucosamine

have hyaluronic acid on order and plan to try Flexatril when my joint support XT I am currently taking runs out
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    speaking from personal experience Genoflex>curcumin (theracumin form)>Antaeus labs>JointSupport XT>Cod Liver Oil>Cissues>glucosamine

have hyaluronic acid on order and plan to try Flexatril when mu joint support XT I cam currently taking runs out
    Hit me up.. i would be glad to offer you a bottle and give it a whirl when your time is up buddy.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hit me up.. i would be glad to offer you a bottle and give it a whirl when your time is up buddy.
    You're the man! I shall PM you. I look forward to trying Flexatril.

Recommended it to a friend to try and he bought a bottle but still has 3 packets of Glucosamine he's determined to finish first before trying the Flex. Very annoying!

23. Ive been hearing great things about Flexatril. Where is the cheapest place I can buy Flexatril online?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    You're the man! I shall PM you. I look forward to trying Flexatril.

Recommended it to a friend to try and he bought a bottle but still has 3 packets of Glucosamine he's determined to finish first before trying the Flex. Very annoying!
    Live in the US?
    Wiling to give me your honest thoughts after using a bottle? All i ask for is honest feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly View Post
    Ive been hearing great things about Flexatril. Where is the cheapest place I can buy Flexatril online?
    Nutraplanet is a great vendor to pick your products up from.
    Place the word "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section and we hook up the AM members who order off NP
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Nutraplanet is a great vendor to pick your products up from.
    Place the word "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section and we hook up the AM members who order off NP
    Thanks! Is loading really necessary? And when is the best time I should take the 3 tablets?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for tendon and ligament elasticity?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:24 AM
  2. Best supplement for joint and ligament repair?
    By theface in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 12:56 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 11:43 AM
  4. EQ or Deca for joints and tendons?
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:12 AM
  5. supplements for ligaments and tendons
    By taylorperot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8