Need some opinions

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So I was at a Nutrishop that just opened a couple days ago next to my house. I was talking to the owner about PH, protein synthesis and whatnot. Now I know a decent amount about mTor but not much about which brands are worth it.

What do you guys think about Phosphator?

Also, Augment by PH Labs? A Testosterone Utilizer.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, Phosphator appears to be Mediator with Ursolic Acid. Mediator is great. UA, though, has terrible oral bioavailability. I don't know what the price is, but I'm gonna guess its probably as or more expensive than Tr1umph, which would give you more PA per bottle, and far better anabolism. I'd personally go for Tr1umph, bulk granules, or the cheapest mediator product you can find if you need isolated PA for some reason.

Augment looks interesting, but perplexing. For one, I don't understand the random inclusion of LCLT and Butea Superba with ArA. Two, and most importantly, its a prop blend. Unless the price is crazy good, I'd go with X-gels and bulk LCLT/B. Superba to make sure you're getting effective doses, but even then that's such a weird combo lol. All ingredients I like though.

Unless nutrishop is practically giving away those products, your best bet for value/results, especially with the current labor day sales = Tr1umph + X-Gels, imho.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Well, Phosphator appears to be Mediator with Ursolic Acid. Mediator is great. UA, though, has terrible oral bioavailability. I don't know what the price is, but I'm gonna guess its probably as or more expensive than Tr1umph, which would give you more PA per bottle, and far better anabolism. I'd personally go for Tr1umph, bulk granules, or the cheapest mediator product you can find if you need isolated PA for some reason.

Augment looks interesting, but perplexing. For one, I don't understand the random inclusion of LCLT and Butea Superba with ArA. Two, and most importantly, its a prop blend. Unless the price is crazy good, I'd go with X-gels and bulk LCLT/B. Superba to make sure you're getting effective doses, but even then that's such a weird combo lol. All ingredients I like though.

Unless nutrishop is practically giving away those products, your best bet for value/results, especially with the current labor day sales = Tr1umph + X-Gels, imho.
I'll probably go with Tr1umph. I know the owner so he gives me 25% off. The Augment and Phosphator are a little more With the discount than Tr1umph.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably go with Tr1umph. I know the owner so he gives me 25% off. The Augment and Phosphator are a little more With the discount than Tr1umph.
You'll like tr1umph. I need a 25% discount and i'd been stocking up on that! haha

jathan_howe

Awards

Not sure of the purpose of ArA's inclusion, and if it's in a cap/pill form it'll be worthless. The Butea Superba is likely there for it's effects on DHT, and perhaps Carnitine for it's effects on androgen receptors

jathan_howe

Awards
Definitely go with the Tr1umph. I thought some reps had 30% off codes but that may have changed