Phenibut

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I know Kratom is going to be scheduled soon... But what about Phenibut? Anyone know what the DEA intends to do with it? And any reputable companies that still make it or has it been discontinued for the most part? Trying to see how much I should order to stock up. Thanks.

EMG81

Awards
SNS makes it, and it doesn't get much more reputable than them. Pretty sure you can find their Phenibut on sale for Labor Day at a couple of big vendors.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^^^this guy knows whats up! SNS Phenibut can be found on most of the online vendors here on AM.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^this guy knows whats up! SNS Phenibut can be found on most of the online vendors here on AM.
Its a pretty good price for 45g capped. Normally only get an ounce of powder for that.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I know Kratom is going to be scheduled soon... But what about Phenibut? Anyone know what the DEA intends to do with it? And any reputable companies that still make it or has it been discontinued for the most part? Trying to see how much I should order to stock up. Thanks.
As others have said, we have it as Phenibut XT.

As far as DEA status, I can't imagine it getting touched anytime soon.

However, for Phenibut you do not want to abuse this. You want to only use it a few times/week at most, as you develop a tolerance.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
As others have said, we have it as Phenibut XT.

As far as DEA status, I can't imagine it getting touched anytime soon.

However, for Phenibut you do not want to abuse this. You want to only use it a few times/week at most, as you develop a tolerance.
building up the tolerance level would be the least of someones problems with continued use of phen

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS makes it, and it doesn't get much more reputable than them. Pretty sure you can find their Phenibut on sale for Labor Day at a couple of big vendors.
This is true. I don't think phenibut is on their radar as of yet since it doesn't get as much everyday people usage. Once something becomes more mainstream then they start to look into it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This is true. I don't think phenibut is on their radar as of yet since it doesn't get as much everyday people usage. Once something becomes more mainstream then they start to look into it.
You guys are forgetting GNC used to sell it. Its in blends with kratom and other questionable things.

sespress

Awards
building up the tolerance level would be the least of someones problems with continued use of phen
I'll chime in here. The LEAST of your worries. I took it constantly for a year instead of the normal antianxiety medications prescribed to me (Xanax) b/c I thought I'd tolerate it better. I tolerated it fine while I was on it. Discontinuing was more difficult by an order of magnitude than discontinuing a normal barb or Xanax. Take it for long enough and you'll need medical help to get off. I honestly feel of you get into the g/day level sudden cessation might be actually dangerous.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'll chime in here. The LEAST of your worries. I took it constantly for a year instead of the normal antianxiety medications prescribed to me (Xanax) b/c I thought I'd tolerate it better. I tolerated it fine while I was on it. Discontinuing was more difficult by an order of magnitude than discontinuing a normal barb or Xanax. Take it for long enough and you'll need medical help to get off. I honestly feel of you get into the g/day level sudden cessation might be actually dangerous.
phen is fine for those WITHOUT AN ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY- most of us have it or some form of it. your body tolerates so fast that the increase of dose is what gets people into trouble.

then of course everyone says, cant happen to me.

i had major issues coming off of it-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Withdrawals similiar to alcohol and benzos due to the receptors it works on.
i would think its actually worse than alcohol as the withdrawal symptoms from alcohol wont produce psychosis or hallucinations

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
i would think its actually worse than alcohol as the withdrawal symptoms from alcohol wont produce psychosis or hallucinations
They do actually. I saw a guy go through alcohol withdrawals and almost died because the nurses kept dosing him with IM Ativan and phenobarbital. He was so far gone from delirium that they didn't know what to do. He didn't come out of it for 2 weeks. Scary stuff bro.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
They do actually. I saw a guy go through alcohol withdrawals and almost died because the nurses kept dosing him with IM Ativan and phenobarbital. He was so far gone from delirium that they didn't know what to do. He didn't come out of it for 2 weeks. Scary stuff bro.
that is my friend, indeed. i guess this will depend on the user, but scary

my withdrawal from phen was pretty intense- regardless of some use it or not, just as with every drug, just use caution. there is more info out than 10 years ago, but still to everyone reading this, just use your head.

if you feel 4 scoops or swigs is needed, take a break

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7