Been awhile (Iron Legion Info Wanted)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just graduated bootcamp and loss some gains so i have been looking online for some new **** to help get me back going

my goals (like most)

Fat loss
increased muscle mass

i have been looking at some natural supplements mainly follidrone 2.0

but iron legion has been catching my attention

any insight on their products?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
X-Gels are something to check out also. Not sure about the products from Iron Legion except Vedius which has Laxogenin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ I haven't used a ton of iron legion products but I'd check out some other natural anabolic supps. Look into other epicatechins products and laxogenin products. X gels is great as well.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
just graduated bootcamp and loss some gains so i have been looking online for some new **** to help get me back going

my goals (like most)

Fat loss
increased muscle mass

i have been looking at some natural supplements mainly follidrone 2.0

but iron legion has been catching my attention

any insight on their products?
Yes sir, big IL fan here. Which products are you interested in?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Vedius at 2ml (200mg of Laxo) + virtus (Testboost/AI)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir, big IL fan here. Which products are you interested in?
looking into their AI to help shed some extra water weight and bloat while increasing free test// have u run it?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They don't sell Vedius anymore, and honestly, Invictus is the best thing ever. Numerous health benefits, recomp effects.....I logged it in detail solo and loved it. Gotta say, you really need to find a way to fight the lethargy (unless you're a lucky one who doesn't get effected by DHEA metabolites like that). I don't really like to hype up supplements, but when they work well, I back them 100%. I'm not a rep, and I paid for my 2 bottles of Invictus, and it's just great.

IL has a 40% off labor day sale off. You would be foolish not to take advantage of it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don't sell Vedius anymore, and honestly, Invictus is the best thing ever. Numerous health benefits, recomp effects.....I logged it in detail and loved it. Gotta say, you really need to find a way to fight the lethargy (unless you're a lucky one who doesn't get effected by DHEA metabolites like that).

IL has a 40% off labor day sale off. You would be foolish not to take advantage of it. I don't really like to hype up supplements, but when they work well, I back them 100%. I'm not a rep, and I paid for my 2 bottles of Invictus, and it's just great.
is invictus prohormonal... sarm like.. basically does it need an on cycle or pct of any sort

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is invictus prohormonal... sarm like.. basically does it need an on cycle or pct of any sort
It's hormonal because it controls cortisol, but it does not require a PCT or suppress you in any way. In fact, some people use it during PCT for it's effects.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's hormonal because it controls cortisol, but it does not require a PCT or suppress you in any way. In fact, some people use it during PCT for it's effects.
intresting.. last time i looked into a dhea supplement there was word that it could have an impact on hair loss due to elevated levels of dht did you notice this while taking this product

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
intresting.. last time i looked into a dhea supplement there was word that it could have an impact on hair loss due to elevated levels of dht did you notice this while taking this product
The one and only negative side effect was lethargy. Like I said, I logged it in great detail solo not too long ago.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
looking into their AI to help shed some extra water weight and bloat while increasing free test// have u run it?
A client of mine is on trt, blasted up to 400mg of test per week and it kept his estradiol within 2-3 points of his normal arimidex dosages. Its good to go lol. I wish i could have ran it we sold out before i got a chance to get a unit myself.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A client of mine is on trt, blasted up to 400mg of test per week and it kept his estradiol within 2-3 points of his normal arimidex dosages. Its good to go lol. I wish i could have ran it we sold out before i got a chance to get a unit myself.
Holy **** that's crazy... bet if I ran it solo tho it would kill my joints

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one and only negative side effect was lethargy. Like I said, I logged it in great detail solo not too long ago.
Can this ne dosed at night time. Surprised at the lethargy effect as I thought DHEA can boost energy levels particularly in mid aged to older age groups? or is it individual?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can this ne dosed at night time. Surprised at the lethargy effect as I thought DHEA can boost energy levels particularly in mid aged to older age groups? or is it individual?
I have heard DHEA causing lethargy in "younger" people. I am 27.

Also, night time dosing should give better sleep. Personally, I noticed sleep benefits even when I dosed Post Workout in the morning.....so I think I would use it based on when you are hitting peak cortisol levels or convenience, and not worry about it too much

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard DHEA causing lethargy in "younger" people. I am 27.

Also, night time dosing should give better sleep. Personally, I noticed sleep benefits even when I dosed Post Workout in the morning.....so I think I would use it based on when you are hitting peak cortisol levels or convenience, and not worry about it too much
Yeah. Think I recall an Iron legion rep recommending exactly the same thing of dosing at point of highest cortisol levels. Just have to try to see if this is an individual thing and hope as I'm in older age bracket it doesn't affect me the same way

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Think I recall an Iron legion rep recommending exactly the same thing of dosing at point of highest cortisol levels. Just have to try to see if this is an individual thing and hope as I'm in older age bracket it doesn't affect me the same way
I also used 200mg Caffeine, which is a minimalistic stims. The IL reps had suggestions to counteract lethargy, but the next time around, I am using more stims