Purus Labs Theatrim or PES Alphamine

friskyparsley

Awards
Planning on buying one or the other. Which is more effective in regards to appetite suppression? And which is most effective overall?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would got with pes alphamine. Most pes products are high quality.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason why it's between just those two?

The new Alphamine is more of an energy drink type product. The OG Alphamine was a good product though.

Have you looked into OxyMax XT at all? It provides great euphoric mood enhancement, appetite suppression, clean energy, thermo.

friskyparsley

Awards
I have a gift card to vitamin shoppe

friskyparsley

Awards
Are there any better ones out there at vitamin shoppe Cubsfan815?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason why it's between just those two?

The new Alphamine is more of an energy drink type product. The OG Alphamine was a good product though.

Have you looked into OxyMax XT at all? It provides great euphoric mood enhancement, appetite suppression, clean energy, thermo.
I've never tired the new Alphamine, but the old one is a good product (I have a tub of it now). It and OxyMax XT are the only fat burners I've used, and I find they both provide nice appetite suppression (especially useful during long days when I don't have time to eat, even when I'm not cutting).

I wonder if VS may have the old Alphamine still in stock at some stores, if they carried it at all.

You could always make your own stack though. I know VS sells caffeine and yohimbine HCL, which go well together and are effective. I think they also sell synephrine you could add as well. They also sell forskolin, which can help with fat loss too.

I'm not sure how much you have on your gift card to spend, so that may also determine what you can afford there, as prices at physical stores tend to be higher than online.

Edit: I see that VS online seems to have the new and old Alphamine. As far as what VS has, the old Alphamine is a good choice.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP sounds like muscleupcrohn saw OG Alphamine online at VS. That would be my choice also between the 2 you listed. Raspberry Lemonade is the best all time flavor if they still have it.

friskyparsley

Awards
Alright thanks guys, I appreciate the advice.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP sounds like muscleupcrohn saw OG Alphamine online at VS. That would be my choice also between the 2 you listed. Raspberry Lemonade is the best all time flavor if they still have it.
And if they have the OG RL Alphamine get some extra. I'm pretty sure cubsfan815 would be willing to do stuff for OG Alphamine.

friskyparsley

Awards
Ordered Theatrim, they where sold out of the og Alphamine.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if they have the OG RL Alphamine get some extra. I'm pretty sure cubsfan815 would be willing to do stuff for OG Alphamine.
Lol, I love the fact that it's powdered. I used to take too much ECA, then DMAA when it came out. I had bad trip to ER.

Now my stim tolerance is very low. I love the mood enhancement and stim from OxyMax XT, I just can never go past one cap. If it was powdered, I could sip it. My wife pops 2 oxymax xt pre work, like a boss lol.