Stack Advice

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello wonderful people of AM.

At the beginning of the summer I was finishing my first ever otc supplement, BLR follidrone 2.0. It was stupid good, increased energy, strength, lost some weight, looked/felt better. Lots of stuff happened at once and I was kinda lost, which caused me to loose all my motivation.

Fast forward to now, I'm back on my good eating habits, and I'm back in the gym 4-5 days a week. Hitting two muscle groups a day except legs/shoulders, they have their own day.

I'm thinking about starting an Invictus/7-kt stack since the deals right now are insane. I believe the anti cortisol will help me regulate my mood, and help shed off the 10-15 pounds I've gained the past few months.

Haven't done much research on 7-kt but I know it doesn't convert and is very mild. I want to hear your thoughts on these two products and my situation.

Main goal is to loose this stomach fat. This inner tube has got to go.

6'4, 240ish pounds, 23 years old, basic 4-5 day workout plan.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hello wonderful people of AM.

At the beginning of the summer I was finishing my first ever otc supplement, BLR follidrone 2.0. It was stupid good, increased energy, strength, lost some weight, looked/felt better. Lots of stuff happened at once and I was kinda lost, which caused me to loose all my motivation.

Fast forward to now, I'm back on my good eating habits, and I'm back in the gym 4-5 days a week. Hitting two muscle groups a day except legs/shoulders, they have their own day.

I'm thinking about starting an Invictus/7-kt stack since the deals right now are insane. I believe the anti cortisol will help me regulate my mood, and help shed off the 10-15 pounds I've gained the past few months.

Haven't done much research on 7-kt but I know it doesn't convert and is very mild. I want to hear your thoughts on these two products and my situation.

Main goal is to loose this stomach fat. This inner tube has got to go.

6'4, 240ish pounds, 23 years old, basic 4-5 day workout plan.
Invictus and VII-KT are great.

I'm going to run Reduce XT + Invictus + VII-KT and add in Inhibit-E near the very end.

I would honestly try one of those options as they're all great.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I think you will get more out of Folidrone 2.0 / Invictus and won't have to worry about PCT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have only run one natty supp I would keep running natty supps for a while. IMO you shouldn't jump on the hormonal band wagon yet. Check out X gels for another natty supp option.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah follidrone worked so well, I may just run that again.
I've been hearing a lot of good things lately about FD 2.0

If you enjoyed it, I would consider stacking it with AlphaMax XT. You know how FD treats you, so any differences you could attribute to AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT is great for any goal, whether it is recomping, bulking or cutting. The ingredients make it versatile to use in any situation. for example, the forskolin is great for cutting to help maintain lean mass while in a deficit, but can also be utilized in a surplus to help limit the amount of fat you put on, by increasing cAMP levels and even thyroid function. Ashwagandha is great for reducing cortisol and stress levels while also increasing testosterone. In fact, AlphaMax XT uses several ingredients to help increase testosterone. I think you would be happy stacking AlphaMax XT with FD 2.0

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been hearing a lot of good things lately about FD 2.0

If you enjoyed it, I would consider stacking it with AlphaMax XT. You know how FD treats you, so any differences you could attribute to AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT is great for any goal, whether it is recomping, bulking or cutting. The ingredients make it versatile to use in any situation. for example, the forskolin is great for cutting to help maintain lean mass while in a deficit, but can also be utilized in a surplus to help limit the amount of fat you put on, by increasing cAMP levels and even thyroid function. Ashwagandha is great for reducing cortisol and stress levels while also increasing testosterone. In fact, AlphaMax XT uses several ingredients to help increase testosterone. I think you would be happy stacking AlphaMax XT with FD 2.0
Follidrone 2.0 + AlphaMax XT should make an awesome stack, especially for recomp. I think some people here have ran or are running the two together.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax + FD2 + Invictus for the Win...!

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alpha max was my next choice anyway. I think I'll stack the two, as y'all said I know how fd2 reacts with my body so I should be able to see acute differences adding alphamax.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Alpha max was my next choice anyway. I think I'll stack the two, as y'all said I know how fd2 reacts with my body so I should be able to see acute differences adding alphamax.
These are two great products. I would start one of them for the first two weeks and then add the second one. Then you will have a better feeling for each one..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Nutriverse, they have AlphaMax XT at 20% off. I would pick up two bottles and run it for a full 8 weeks for the best results.