Serious Nutrition (SNS) Product Prices

jxn

Awards
I haven't used SNS products in a while now, but I have been noticing many of their products on sale at almost clearance level prices. Just wondering what opinions people have of the SNS brand and if it's still reputable. All these prices just kind of throw up alarm bells for me...

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if Xgel is on clearance price.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used SNS products in a while now, but I have been noticing many of their products on sale at almost clearance level prices. Just wondering what opinions people have of the SNS brand and if it's still reputable. All these prices just kind of throw up alarm bells for me...
Which site/s are you referring to specifically?

The company owner works very hard to keep costs down for the average consumer. It is one of his biggest concerns when putting a product together (alongside product efficacy), and one that we are cognizant of when looking at ingredients to include.

There may be other reasons why a price is at a lower price, including the need to shift slow moving skus, however keep in mind that we keep cost down as much as possible.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Labor Day sales come to mind why the prices are cheaper. No need to worry on the quality of SNS. Definitely recommended and products used by many on this forum.

jxn

Awards
Thanks for the replies. DPS has a lot of their fat loss products for $4.99 + 15% discount. Less than $4.50 for things like RK, Green Coffee, Garcinia, and a few others...Huperzine also pretty cheap right now.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Labor Day sales come to mind why the prices are cheaper. No need to worry on the quality of SNS. Definitely recommended and products used by many on this forum.
Ohhh this too. Not being from the US, I have no idea on when your holidays are ;)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This company by far is one of the best out there. If you like supplements, SNS should be one of your go-tos. Everything I have tried has been exactly what I expected

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think most of the guys in here will agree but Sns has never ever been questioned in terms of quality of our basics. That's the staple for us so we make sure to only have the best.

jxn

Awards
Thanks. I went ahead and ordered some SYN-30 for less than $5 and Huperzine and Magnesium Creatine for a low price.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I went ahead and ordered some SYN-30 for less than $5 and Huperzine and Magnesium Creatine for a low price.
Keep them labels as well for a reload ;)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS will always be considered in the upper eschelon of quality. Never ever would I hesitate purchasing a product from them...never.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How do the labels work?
I can link the deets for you, but esentially each label is worth a certain amount of points and you can earn free product by saving up enough points.

All you have to do is cut out the label with a portion of the plastic backing and then send it in with the product/s of your choice. Ill link more info when im off the app!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean if you want to overpay for products you can always pay me the $$ you save lol

Diff sites will have diff prices .. I know DPS has great deals due to overstock

And we are working on new products as we speak :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Great prices for our supplements. No alarm bells, still the same quality. Some sites are just having some crazy sales :)

jxn

Awards
I like the old synephrine +caffeine stack, so $4.99 for the SYN-30 product was too cheap to pass up. $10.99 for the MCC was also a good deal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS will always be considered in the upper eschelon of quality. Never ever would I hesitate purchasing a product from them...never.
As a Controlled Labs rep, I would like to second this. If you're looking for a solo ingredient it's the first brand I'd be looking at. They have some great multi-ingredient products as well.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have used their supps for years. Always top notch

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Over the years, I have bought what is touted as the best brand and then ordered the cheaper brand and very most often have found the cheaper brand is as good or better than the 'best brand'. This is especially true with bulk powders.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. DPS has a lot of their fat loss products for $4.99 + 15% discount. Less than $4.50 for things like RK, Green Coffee, Garcinia, and a few others...Huperzine also pretty cheap right now.
It seems like we have epic sales on the lower priced fat loss supps once or twice a year. Not sure if that is just to move excess inventory or some pricing strategy.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No change in quality, just savings being passed on to the consumer :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As Jiigzz stated the product quality is not a question. There are many things that equate into why products are on sale. Chances are dps got an awesome deal on their stock and are using the deal to generate traffic. Most people buy extra items when they find one for a good price. Usually to offset shipping costs. Plus the company keeps costs lower so consumers can afford to run the stacks they want.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep them labels as well for a reload ;)
I'll be danged. I did not know that you guys did that. I threw away both Xgel bottles with labels when cleaning out the supp stock. I will have to make note of this from now on.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Lol 2nd...
There's some great prices but it's a patented ingredient so there's a price floor we/anyone else can't go below.

Hence why I always chuckle when I see super cheap ArA cause it's not a cheap ingredient at all.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduce xt gets no love.

Waiting for sales on that.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Did someone mention they liked SNS ? ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy SNS stack! Thanks for the support!
I've been using and recommending SNS supplements ever since I tried Focus XT and a few of your other
bulk products so it's been a while that I've been using this brand and Cissus XT has to be my favorite supp
from the line it's worked great for me over the years and I've cashed in MANY empties for free product.;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Like everyone else has said, SNS is legit. I absolutely love thier x-gels and carnitine. I ordered a whole bunch of goodies on labor day sale. Currently sitting by the door as I wait for the postman hahaha

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be danged. I did not know that you guys did that. I threw away both Xgel bottles with labels when cleaning out the supp stock. I will have to make note of this from now on.
Brb after cut fingers off trying to cut through hard plastic ?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when we will see the supplement fact for the new SNS test booster?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have not seen anything , but as soon as we do and can. We will post.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have not seen anything , but as soon as we do and can. We will post.
Test Booster from SNS !!! Looking forward to it and that's coming from someone who LOVES your Bulbine and
I haven't used it in a while so looking forward to cracking open one of my containers that I have in my stash and
watch my libido go sky high.;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Test Booster from SNS !!! Looking forward to it and that's coming from someone who LOVES your Bulbine and
I haven't used it in a while so looking forward to cracking open one of my containers that I have in my stash and
watch my libido go sky high.;)
The test booster won't be too far away. But I guess that depends on what you consider too far :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS!!!

10 years on this forum and never heard a bad word!!!

CT21

Awards
I just started using SNS products at the begining of August with inhibit p, inhibit e, and reduce xt at the start of my 1st contest prep in a long time...i had to cut the the inhibit e out at the end of August, after my 1st bottle, as my elbows and knees started killing me...Iv since started using SnS Focus xt stacked with SnS citrulline mallate, taurine, lola, beta alanine, and betaine on top of the inhibit p and reduce xt and to say the least im very pleased. I will also be adding back in Inhibit E as i approach the last 4 wks of my contest prep.

Just to note, when i started this contest prep back in August. I wasnt fully sure if i was going to step on stage at the end of it, as i had a gyno flar up and wanted to see how bad it looked as i came down in body fat before i committed to stepping on stage. Well after 2 initail wks on 1mg letro/wk, 4 weeks of inhibit e and continous use of inhibit p and prami im now sitting at 5% body fat the kenist eye couldnt tell i had gyno...Obviously the letro helped and the prami continues to do its job, but I firmly beleive that hitting it from all ends, with pharmacuticals and natural supps helped more then if i had just use one or the other.

Come the end of August i should have the beta samples of my own pre workout, focus enhancer, and bcaa formulas im brining to market but i will continue to use products from SNS like inhibit p/e, creatine magnapower, lola, cissus, etc...

Keep up the good work fellas

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started using SNS products at the begining of August with inhibit p, inhibit e, and reduce xt at the start of my 1st contest prep in a long time...i had to cut the the inhibit e out at the end of August, after my 1st bottle, as my elbows and knees started killing me...Iv since started using SnS Focus xt stacked with SnS citrulline mallate, taurine, lola, beta alanine, and betaine on top of the inhibit p and reduce xt and to say the least im very pleased. I will also be adding back in Inhibit E as i approach the last 4 wks of my contest prep.

Just to note, when i started this contest prep back in August. I wasnt fully sure if i was going to step on stage at the end of it, as i had a gyno flar up and wanted to see how bad it looked as i came down in body fat before i committed to stepping on stage. Well after 2 initail wks on 1mg letro/wk, 4 weeks of inhibit e and continous use of inhibit p and prami im now sitting at 5% body fat the kenist eye couldnt tell i had gyno...Obviously the letro helped and the prami continues to do its job, but I firmly beleive that hitting it from all ends, with pharmacuticals and natural supps helped more then if i had just use one or the other.

Come the end of August i should have the beta samples of my own pre workout, focus enhancer, and bcaa formulas im brining to market but i will continue to use products from SNS like inhibit p/e, creatine magnapower, lola, cissus, etc...

Keep up the good work fellas
Thanks for the feedback! I also had great success with Inhibit E, glad to see it works for you.

Thanks for being a loyal customer. Hopefully you've been saving those labels for the Reload program :)

CT21

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I also had great success with Inhibit E, glad to see it works for you.

Thanks for being a loyal customer. Hopefully you've been saving those labels for the Reload program :)
I have ?

CT21

Awards
There's some great prices but it's a patented ingredient so there's a price floor we/anyone else can't go below.

Hence why I always chuckle when I see super cheap ArA cause it's not a cheap ingredient at all.
Does SnS Xgels use the Arasyn brand of Arachadonic acid...???