Requirements have change so seeking stack advice

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

So tonight I got my results back from my Dexa-scan but more importantly my results for Resting analysis, Metabolism Efficiency (VO2max), Exercise Analysis. ARGH.

I now understand why I haven't been losing weight properly as a few things are out of whack and I've been advised to pick my calorie intake up for 4-6 weeks (might push for 8 weeks to better receive the benefits of a stack) and then re-do the physical assessments.

I wont be taking any fat burning supplements during this period as it wouldnt make real sense while my calorie intake is above maintenance.

What I'd like to know is what should I stack together during this period

This is what I have
2x Tr1umph
2x Conqu3r
2x Alphamax xt
2x Anabeta elite
Test1fy
2x anafuse
2x alpha lean 7 (cant take)
2x erase pro (cant take)
Shift (cant take)

jathan_howe

Awards
The kitchen-sink kinda guy in me says run it all but that'd be pointless. I'd run AnaBeta Elite, Alphamax XT, and Tr1umph

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
nah I know that I cant run them all but cheers for your input.
I'm storming through a few threads and have read that some people have stacked ABE and Alphamax XT together. Which might be an option I think.

jathan_howe

Awards
nah I know that I cant run them all but cheers for your input.
I'm storming through a few threads and have read that some people have stacked ABE and Alphamax XT together. Which might be an option I think.
AbE and AlphaMax XT are a great combo

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone know how Abe and Alphamax xt should be taken??
At the same time or at separate times?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have stacked both and it's great.

Alphamax XT morning pre bed
ABE 2 largest meals.
Space them out some if you are sensitive to F95

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ABE and Alphamax XT can be stacked, but they contain similar ingredients. I would personally take them at separate times to avoid ingredient overlap. I would recommend starting off with a Tr1umph + Alphamax XT stack. Keep it simple for now and just use two products, no need to stack a bunch together because you'll have no idea what's working and what isn't.

I think Alphamax XT would be a great product to start with. Especially since you'll be increasing calories in the next 4-6 weeks as mentioned. Alphamax XT can help keep you lean while increasing calories, and the profile is very complete so it can be used in a cutting or bulking phase. I would save the thermogenics and fat burners for after you have recovered your metabolism a bit and get another physical assessment. Its pointless to keep adding in fat burners if your body isn't working optimally.