Tasteless protein?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before but the current protein powders I have been using have been making me nauseated after ingesting them. I've been using all the Wal-Mart brands and that may be the reason why because they are so cheap but the higher quality ones have never been good to me either. Sometimes I would have to lay in bed after drinking them because I would feel so bad..
What are some other options for me? I'm looking for a tasteless protein powder to mix with water. I really need to protein powder because it's easy for me while I'm on the road.
Thanks for your help. I'm open for suggestions. I would like to order some as soon as possible and I figured some guys here might know the best places to get it from.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You could buy some WPC80 that's flavorless. Or I'd recommend Modern Protein by USP Labs or EAS from Walmart.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Keep in mind that unflavored whey isn't "tasteless," it definitely has a taste, imo it's pretty gross

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has been asked before but the current protein powders I have been using have been making me nauseated after ingesting them. I've been using all the Wal-Mart brands and that may be the reason why because they are so cheap but the higher quality ones have never been good to me either. Sometimes I would have to lay in bed after drinking them because I would feel so bad..
What are some other options for me? I'm looking for a tasteless protein powder to mix with water. I really need to protein powder because it's easy for me while I'm on the road.
Thanks for your help. I'm open for suggestions. I would like to order some as soon as possible and I figured some guys here might know the best places to get it from.
Myprotein unflavor, although it has a cheese like taste, quite pleasant IMO.

Could it be you are lactose intolerant?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What brands have you tried? You could maybe try an isolate and see if that makes a difference.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Keep in mind that unflavored whey isn't "tasteless," it definitely has a taste, imo it's pretty gross
Yeah I agree, it usually tastes like bland chalk

sareea

Awards
Unflavored impact whey for me was like light chalky milk, it is totally tolerable.

compan

compan

Awards
I believe MuscleTech makes an unflavored whey. I've also seen bulk unflavored Whey in the bins at Sprouts when I lived in Texas. I think the price was halfway decent too.