Early a.m. Pre workout

7mdon9

Awards
First time posting here.
At least 3 days a week, I have no option but to train in the early morning. I get up at about 330, after 6ish hours of sleep. I have a cup of coffee and a snack that consists of jerky, a Lara bar and some fruit. I've been taking C4 and I feel like I need something stronger to help get me zipped up. I am a powerlifter, so I'm not as concerned about the pump as I am with being energized.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For max energy i use Mesomorph, Chaos and Pain Riot, and Black Stone Dust Extreme,

in order of potency i would put dust 1st, riot 2nd and meso 3rd, all of these 3 are strongest stim based pre workouts i have used and make using heavy weight on leg days easier.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not had Dust or Riot. But I can definitely vouch for Mesomorph's efficacy! I'm in the gym by 4:30 AM myself and it definitely helps!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OL Conqu3r Unleashed
Blackstone Dust Extreme
APS MesoMorph
God of War
Warpath

all very heavy hitters.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I can vouch for Riot, that stuff is seriously potent! I'm really looking forward to trying out Vicious Labs Candy Man too

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's a strong kick in the pants you're looking for in an early morning session, it doesn't get much better than Mesomorph which has 300mg caffeine and 65mg DMAA. Endless energy, tunnel vision focus and big time mood boost. I like to save it for when I really want to destroy a body part.

Some other great energy options are:

IForce Max Out
Inspired Nutra DVST8
OL Conqu3r Unleashed
CL White Rapids

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First time posting here.
At least 3 days a week, I have no option but to train in the early morning. I get up at about 330, after 6ish hours of sleep. I have a cup of coffee and a snack that consists of jerky, a Lara bar and some fruit. I've been taking C4 and I feel like I need something stronger to help get me zipped up. I am a powerlifter, so I'm not as concerned about the pump as I am with being energized.
330 is crazy early! I'm in the gym by 445, I couldn't imagine 330 though haha. Great suggestions in here. If you're looking for something super high stim options are Conqu3r Unleashed or MesoMorph. Keep in mind that these are miles above C4, and depending on your stimulant tolerance they can be pretty intense.

I would also recommend Hypermax XT. It contains 325mg of caffeine per serving, which for me is a perfect amount. I get jittery and anxious when I go above the 400mg line. Hypermax XT also includes Eria Jarensis, which is a newer ingredient to the preworkout supplement market. Eria provides a very clean energy and incredible mental clarity. It also contains 4000mg of citrulline, 2000mg of glycerol, and 1000mg of agmatine to deliver a great pump and vascularity. Hypermax XT is a great option if you're looking for a good burst of energy in the morning, paired with laser focus and a solid pump

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
330 is crazy early! I'm in the gym by 445, I couldn't imagine 330 though haha. Great suggestions in here. If you're looking for something super high stim options are Conqu3r Unleashed or MesoMorph. Keep in mind that these are miles above C4, and depending on your stimulant tolerance they can be pretty intense.

I would also recommend Hypermax XT. It contains 325mg of caffeine per serving, which for me is a perfect amount. I get jittery and anxious when I go above the 400mg line. Hypermax XT also includes Eria Jarensis, which is a newer ingredient to the preworkout supplement market. Eria provides a very clean energy and incredible mental clarity. It also contains 4000mg of citrulline, 2000mg of glycerol, and 1000mg of agmatine to deliver a great pump and vascularity. Hypermax XT is a great option if you're looking for a good burst of energy in the morning, paired with laser focus and a solid pump
John, check your PMs

7mdon9

Awards
Wow!! Lots of suggestions. Thanks. I started looking at them a little while ago. I'm leaning towards the Meso.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
White flood was great for me lately I've been doing Ghost pwo cuz the bottle was cool so I got it to try it's still pretty good specially with PLASMAJET those two together get me fuccing going

7mdon9

Awards
I stopped using White Flood a while ago when they changed the original formula. I just didn't get anything out of it once they changed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For max energy i use Mesomorph, Chaos and Pain Riot, and Black Stone Dust Extreme,

in order of potency i would put dust 1st, riot 2nd and meso 3rd, all of these 3 are strongest stim based pre workouts i have used and make using heavy weight on leg days easier.
These are the 3 strongest I am aware of. These have the caffeine as well as the DMAA.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time posting here.
I am on a similar schedule (timewise and workout sched wise) and I use OL Conquer Unleashed. Best PWO for me, ever.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wow!! Lots of suggestions. Thanks. I started looking at them a little while ago. I'm leaning towards the Meso.
The effectiveness and the flavors has me sold on Meso

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on a similar schedule (timewise and workout sched wise) and I use OL Conquer Unleashed. Best PWO for me, ever.
Nice. Have you tried the latest version with the enhanced J.Reg extract yet?
7mdon9 , if you've been using C4, Meso will be amazing, but a huuuge jump in stimulants. You may find it to be too much, so start with half a scoop if you go that route. I would personally opt for Conqu3r or Hypermax which will be a significant bump in stim-power, and then grab a tub of Meso once you're used to that level of stimulation. Just a suggestion.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Have you tried the latest version with the enhanced J.Reg extract yet?
Sadly, no. I have too many damn tubs of the old version cause I end up buying 2-3 for every insider you release....it'll be a long ways until I reach that. Either way, it's still good so I can't really complain. My only hope is that in the future, you guys remove COP+Bioperine and include more Alpha-GPC, but that is highly unlikely.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid can always help , or dmaa caps as well

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sadly, no. I have too many damn tubs of the old version cause I end up buying 2-3 for every insider you release....it'll be a long ways until I reach that. Either way, it's still good so I can't really complain. My only hope is that in the future, you guys remove COP+Bioperine and include more Alpha-GPC, but that is highly unlikely.
Cool. I think you'll really love the new one when you get through the old tubs. I was surprised at how much of a difference I felt. Also, it never hurts to ask for changes. Likely or unlikely as those changes may be, I/we certainly welcome all feedback, especially from knowledgeable, enthusiastic customers like you.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I hit it about 0400-0430 most days, I use mesomorph.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Mesomorph REALLY gets me going first thing in the morning

Sometimes I will use Max Out if I don't want to be over stimmed

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

This would have been my exact post. I currently have a tub of all three, and Dust is the strongest, followed by Riot, then Meso.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have to echo this. When training first thing in the morning, with no food or a small amount (in your case), a pump can be difficult to achieve. HyperMax XT separates itself from some of the other higher stim options out there by providing all of the pump inducing ingredients John pointed out. The euphoric feeling is also noticeable, from the Eria Jarensis extract. Not only do you have a high stim product that provides a killer pump, but you also get a euphoric high that lasts well beyond the workout, which would be good for your mornings!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the same boat brother! In the gym at 3 AM every single day except weekends. I work in construction have to be on the job site by 6 AM every day, and usually don't get off till 6 o'clock that night..... No time for the gym afterwords, Family is more important.

I wake up at 2 AM and eat a cup and a half of puffed kamut cereal. I use one cup egg whites and a splash of almond milk. Add a little Splenda to sweeten it up.
For me this pre-workout meal/breakfast digest super fast and easy.

I then have one scoop game day by man sports and one capsule of DMAA. 25 mgs

I've been doing this for the last two years and see no reason to change it.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would suggest to add some BCAA if you workout first thing in the morning.

I use Compete+caffeine pills when I workout first thing in the morning, that way I can add caffeine for how tired I am and I feel a little added "energy" from the BCAA's in Compete.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stopped using White Flood a while ago when they changed the original formula. I just didn't get anything out of it once they changed.
I really enjoyed the new formula

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for both Meso and Dust. Loving dust, but both are solid.

I'm up at 430 - I always add in a scoop of BCAA and Gatorade to my PWO.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know most are discussing DMAA products, however don't let that stop you from listening to the HyperMax XT recommendations above. It still hits hard, too much for me actually lol.

This is really good video from Price Plow where it's compared to DMAA products, and it ranks right up with the top pres.

[video=youtube;P2yLN4OxW2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yLN4OxW2g[/video]