Best Product of 2016?

GusWoltmann

Awards
Haven't been around much lately so I'm out of the loop in regards to the latest supplement craze. What is the consensus for best product(s) released as of late? I know the basics stand the test of time, but is there any new pre-workout that you guys and gals are favoring?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Follidrone 2.0 has revolutionized natural anabolics.

GusWoltmann

Awards
2 out of 2? Damn. Going to go look up the pricing now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you looking for all categories or specific ones?

AlphaMax XT is a natural anabolic that people enjoy. One cannot complain with a fully open label, which AlphaMax XT has. Also, proven ingredients that help increase testosterone, reduce cortisol, control anxiety, boost libido and help with sleep. It is great to have an all in one product that can do all of those things. Additionally, it can be utilized during a bulk, cut or recomp. The versatility makes it better than some other options that are better utilized one way or the other.

600 mg of ashwagandha for cortisol, reduction in anxiety and stress and boost testosterone
30 mg ferulic acid to boost performance
50 mg of F95 to boost testosterone, improve boy composition by increasing cAMP (increase lean mass and decrease fat)
300 mg of Tongkat Ali for an increase in libido

All of that and more for a competitive price with other natural anabolics that do less.

jathan_howe

Awards
AnaBeta Elite
X-Gels/Factor
MyoSynergy Elite
BMP
Alphamax XT
Ergonine
Tr1umph
Magnitropin

Based on reviews, Follidrone 2.0 is doing great

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I would say Blackstone Labs for the Pre WORKOUT.
Starting a Bulk Stack with Olympus Uk Super-1 Elite, and Super-2, but Super-2 Is discontinued, but there are a couple sites that still have it I guess until they are sold out. Haven't started it yet, but have read, and spoke to others that say it's a he'll of a Product. I can speak for the pre workout thou, it damn sure works, intensity, focus, and pump are freaking killer.

GusWoltmann

Awards
Are you looking for all categories or specific ones?

AlphaMax XT is a natural anabolic that people enjoy. One cannot complain with a fully open label, which AlphaMax XT has. Also, proven ingredients that help increase testosterone, reduce cortisol, control anxiety, boost libido and help with sleep. It is great to have an all in one product that can do all of those things. Additionally, it can be utilized during a bulk, cut or recomp. The versatility makes it better than some other options that are better utilized one way or the other.

600 mg of ashwagandha for cortisol, reduction in anxiety and stress and boost testosterone
30 mg ferulic acid to boost performance
50 mg of F95 to boost testosterone, improve boy composition by increasing cAMP (increase lean mass and decrease fat)
300 mg of Tongkat Ali for an increase in libido

All of that and more for a competitive price with other natural anabolics that do less.
I'm looking for all categories honestly. AlphaMax XT definitely has a solid profile.

Looks like another person recommended it as well. I did try Hyde recently for a pre-workout and found it to be far too intense (even at a half scoop). I don't think it's simply the caffeine content (although it is a bit heavy).

GusWoltmann

Awards
3rd

The fat gain prevention effects are a nice bonus too.
Fat gain prevention is also an excellent added perk. I remember when ursobolic acid first hit the scene. That stuff was awesome at preventing fat gain, although you had to dose it super high.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All great products from reputable companies! Can't go wrong with any of them as I have used each one with great results.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have tried all the new ones and old ones.
BLR Follidrone 2.0 handsdown....

Killcure666

Awards
Damn there is a lot of people saying FD2. Is Follidrone 2.0 really that great? What kind of results are people getting

GusWoltmann

Awards
Damn there is a lot of people saying FD2. Is Follidrone 2.0 really that great? What kind of results are people getting
Haha. My thoughts, too. I'm going to give it a try though. Worst case is it was hyped a little too much. Not like I haven't bought a product like that before.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For fat loss - Evomuse has come out with some killer stuff. Brite and DCP combined, IMO, are highly effective - which isn't something I say about fat burners. Trying Supernova right now, which may be even better than those two based on just a few days of experience with it. Evomuse is really coming up with some new directions.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stim Pre:
APS Mesomorph
Dust Extreme
OL Conqu3r Unleashed
AEN Steel Edge
God of War
Warpath

Non-Stim:
OL Conqu3r Unleashed Non-Stim
MAX Reps by USP Labs

Fatburner:
OL Ign1t3

Intra/BCAA:
Endur3 by OL
Prime Intra-MD(Carbs) and intra MD EAA+ (no carbs)
Scivation Xtend Perform

Joint Product:
Flexatril
Genoflex
SNS Joint XT

Overall performance/Endurance:
PES Ergonine

Protein:
USP Labs Modern Protein
Purus Labs MyoFeed
Animal Whey
XF 2.0
Metabolic Nutrition
MAN Sports Clean Protein

GusWoltmann

Awards
You guys are killing it with the recommendations. My wallet is going to be feeling the burn :D

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. My thoughts, too. I'm going to give it a try though. Worst case is it was hyped a little too much. Not like I haven't bought a product like that before.
6 Weeks in tomorrow on FD2. Lost 2 percent BF and gained 2lb. Only eating semi clean or worse at times cut most all processes sugars out.

GusWoltmann

Awards
6 Weeks in tomorrow on FD2. Lost 2 percent BF and gained 2lb. Only eating semi clean or worse at times cut most all processes sugars out.
Wow. That's nuts. Definitely looking forward to it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People on this board are working hard to sell me some FD2.0. I am going to run BMP after I am done losing weight and then FD2.0 after that I think.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. That's nuts. Definitely looking forward to it.
Only thing I'm talking. Except for the normal supps that I always take. Consuming 200 + grams of protein most days. Only side is almost diarrhea for the first few days but it goes away. I was also pounding alot of chicken breast and fresh spinach at the time.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Does anybody that has used Folidrone 2.0 believe it is not supplement of the year? I highly doubt it....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There are definitely a few that come to mind..

-OL Testify has had great feedback across the board. I've gone through a single tub and enjoyed it. Good for overall mood, libido and that alpha feeling.

-Joint Support XT - seriously, just wow. I used a sample bottle with my regular bottle for 10 days, and enjoyed it so much I grabbed some for my grandparents and co-workers who now re buy with their own money. Joints feel brand new.

-Growth Factor XT - Not a new release this year, but still a great product for recovery, libido, sleep and mood support.

- For protein, modern protein from USPlabs and Select get my votes.

- For pre-workouts, Maxreps from USPLabs is definitely mo go-to. The taste is unreal and the pumps are sick. I stack it with Focus XT.

Hard to say just a single great product, because so there are so many categories to choose from.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for all categories honestly. AlphaMax XT definitely has a solid profile.

Looks like another person recommended it as well. I did try Hyde recently for a pre-workout and found it to be far too intense (even at a half scoop). I don't think it's simply the caffeine content (although it is a bit heavy).
I would also recommend Alphamax XT because of all of the benefits it offers in one single product. Alphamax XT goes far beyond a natural test booster and really works to help improve strength, size, and body composition.

Also, if you felt that Hyde was too stim heavy, I would suggest giving the new Hypermax XT a try. It has recently been reformulated and contains a nice balance of stimulants for energy and other ingredients for pumps, focus, and mental clarity. Hypermax XT proves a much cleaner energy that helps keep intensity high during training, but it isn't too stimulant heavy so you won't feel anxious and jittery

GusWoltmann

Awards
I would also recommend Alphamax XT because of all of the benefits it offers in one single product. Alphamax XT goes far beyond a natural test booster and really works to help improve strength, size, and body composition.

Also, if you felt that Hyde was too stim heavy, I would suggest giving the new Hypermax XT a try. It has recently been reformulated and contains a nice balance of stimulants for energy and other ingredients for pumps, focus, and mental clarity. Hypermax XT proves a much cleaner energy that helps keep intensity high during training, but it isn't too stimulant heavy so you won't feel anxious and jittery
Awesome. I'll definitely give that a look. Thanks.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I will give my vote to a PWO With The name "Wild Thing" from by Assault Labs, check The label out.

The best I have tried.

I will say The OL Conquer stim, is a good one to. But it dident fit me as much as The Wild Thing.

Good luck choosing bro! :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Stim Free Pre was Max Reps for sure

Natty anabolic I can't join the Follidrone train cause I never tried it but I really love Androcrine (TD Laxo)

Stimmed Pre for price/ingredient/taste my favorite has been Momentum Nutrition Catalyst.
Other good stimmed pres have been White Flood, solid taste, ingredients, and price and Transparent Labs Pre Series it's mega dosed clinically proven ingredients however price is a bit higher than most and taste mixability is a bit of a turnoff, still a great product for sure.

Test booster I ran BPS Sustain Alpha in PCT was excellent and you don't get the DAA poops you get when you run an oral.

Joint supps used Scivation Flexatril and it was very good.

Protein Myofusion chocolate PB2 by Purus Labs was excellent!!! My favorite is still MTS Machine Whey (no bake cookie) a bit pricey, but gawddamn so yummy!

BCAAs I have tried a ton this year but Xtend Perform wins hands down on every factor, price, profile, taste for sure!

I hand a very good PH run with Hard Rock Supps Super Mandro-Andro the Giant, and Androvar, however I'm going to be a bit friendlier to my wallet my next run and I'm using Sparta Mass AND Cerberus, hearing great reviews on that.

OCT+PCT my last run was Damage Control and Sup3r PCT they were both excellent. Next run I'm using Sparta Trojan PCT mainly cause 5 pills compared to 10 sounds good to me and also the ingredients are solid and Ar1macare Pro by OL for OCT as it has a decent built in AI and all the other standard OCT ingredients.

Umm I'm thinking that's all I got for now, hope that helps.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 out of 2? Damn. Going to go look up the pricing now.
Here's a 8 week supply of FD2.. plus you can you my codes for additional savings....

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-combo-pack-pre-sale/

Another great product that Id recommend is Iron Legion Invictus... Its a topical anti cortisol that many
people, including myself have have great success in slamming their waistlines

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/iron-legion-invictus/

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
There are definitely a few that come to mind..

-OL Testify has had great feedback across the board. I've gone through a single tub and enjoyed it. Good for overall mood, libido and that alpha feeling.

-Joint Support XT - seriously, just wow. I used a sample bottle with my regular bottle for 10 days, and enjoyed it so much I grabbed some for my grandparents and co-workers who now re buy with their own money. Joints feel brand new.

-Growth Factor XT - Not a new release this year, but still a great product for recovery, libido, sleep and mood support.

- For protein, modern protein from USPlabs and Select get my votes.

- For pre-workouts, Maxreps from USPLabs is definitely mo go-to. The taste is unreal and the pumps are sick. I stack it with Focus XT.

Hard to say just a single great product, because so there are so many categories to choose from.
What did you think of Folidrone 2.0?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite product of 2016 is either iFN Finish Line or Gaspari PlasmaJet

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I definitely have been loving Finish Line - I think the formula is really hard to overlook for one of the best all-around supps. Fully-dosed ingredients with awesome flavoring. I also have enjoyed the reformulation of Controlled Labs White Flood. It provides really nice smooth energy and never leaves me feeling jittery, even when I'm doing a high-intensity metcon or cardio.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent recommendations...lets play a quick game, let's recommend something that we don't rep...:firedevil:

For Protein, I like Muscle-Elements The Truth, fully transparent label
BCAA - Formutech Endurance

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best Product of 2016 is pretty vague. If you ask a rep, it'll be one of the products that they sell. But anyways, here's my short list of stuff in various categories:

Non-Stim Preworkout - PES High Volume
Stim Preworkout - OL Conqu3r Unleashed
Everyday Ergogenic (Creatine+Goodies) - PES Ergonine/OL Tr1umph
Intraworkout - Prime Nutrition Intra-MD/Scivation Xtend Perform
Protein Powder - PES Select/MyProtein Milk Protein (Whey+Milk Protein Isolate)
Cortisol Control - Iron Legion Invictus

This is all stuff I'd personally re-use again as the best in their categories. There's plenty of other good supplements, but I don't really have a need for anything other than those listed above. As far as basic health stuff that costs next to nothing, Soy Lecithin Granules (also a natural anabolic), Ashwagandha KSM-66, Rhodiola Extract, Fish Oils (CL Oximega) and Vitamin D3 at 3000-5000 IU are pretty good. For joint support, PES GenoFlex (friend tested and approved)/Scivation Flexatril (great anecdotal feedback from even non reps)/SNS Joint Support XT are the current top dogs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent recommendations...lets play a quick game, let's recommend something that we don't rep...:firedevil:

For Protein, I like Muscle-Elements The Truth, fully transparent label
BCAA - Formutech Endurance
High Volume for Non Stim
Conquer Unleashed for stim
Xtend, Purple Wraath, Core BCAA for aminos
Select for protein
OT for multi
Oxi=Omega for fish oil

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a 8 week supply of FD2.. plus you can you my codes for additional savings....

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-combo-pack-pre-sale/

Another great product that Id recommend is Iron Legion Invictus... Its a topical anti cortisol that many

5% off the best code right now on a $136 order?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I googled for you bro, couldn't find anything better, sorry.

compan

compan

Awards
I'm going to go with Finish Line for tried and true ingredients at full doses.

Hardedge

Awards
I too was pleasantly surprised by follidrone 2.0 . I didnt see too much from follidrone 1, but this stuff is great. Like a mild ph for sure.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lifted67 your comment confuses me...

"Test booster I ran BPS Sustain Alpha in PCT was excellent and you don't get the DAA poops you get when you run an oral."

SA has never had daa
SA is a TD not oral
If you used it during PCT what does it mean "when you run an oral"

think you mix'd up a few things in your summary

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I meant I like Sustain Alpha as a test booster..

I know it's a transdermal, I know it doesn't contain DAA, my meaning behind my statement was that if OP doesn't want to run an oral or risk DAA squirts the SA would be a good alternative.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I stacked FD2 with Alphamax XT, and it provided me with a good recomp. It def helped thin me down a little.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something I rep:

Alphamax XT. It's a great formula, and I would say that even if I wasn't a rep. The formula and price speaks for it self.

Don't rep:

Evomuse DCP. The first 2 weeks I thought I was going to have to stop due to stomach discomfort. The 3rd week I noticed scale and mirror changes.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You've caught onto my plan haha
All orders at Nutraplanet we are hooking AM Members up who put "Anabolic Minds" into the comment section.
Depending on size of order and what they are order we are throwing in free full products, bags, shakers, shirts, andsupplement samples....

Gonna be some KILLER deals on a lot of these products being mentioned. Keep your eyes peeled
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/284628-nutraplanet-labor-day.html

request what your looking for above ^^ well do what we can!

jathan_howe

Awards
All orders at Nutraplanet we are hooking AM Members up who put "Anabolic Minds" into the comment section.
Depending on size of order and what they are order we are throwing in free full products, bags, shakers, shirts, andsupplement samples....

Gonna be some KILLER deals on a lot of these products being mentioned. Keep your eyes peeled
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/284628-nutraplanet-labor-day.html

request what your looking for above ^^ well do what we can!
95% off storewide lol?¿ :p

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

As of today, the code BLR15 still works on BLR products at TGB. Got the FD2 combo.

I've been running Invictus for 6 weeks now, it's an amazing product for fat loss. Going for another 12 weeks stacked with FD2 and Triumph.