Animal Stak EU / Intimidate SRT

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
1 serving Stak in the morning and 1 Intimidate before bed. Good stack? What's your opinion?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had good results with Animal Stak. It's good stuff and you should be g2g with intimidate. Keep us posted broham

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's okay to do. If you want something else to stack with it you could throw in some natty supps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found animal test to work better, but had good results with stak

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Because stak + intimidate is not natty? lol what do you suggest?
I think he meant additional natty supps maybe some epicat, androcrine, Sustain alpha ol's tr1umph that kind of stuff would be great

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also I've ran probably 20+ cans of Stak always preferred it before bed just my suggestion

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate srt gives people awesome sleep....what I noticed most was the recomp effect

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
I think he meant additional natty supps maybe some epicat, androcrine, Sustain alpha ol's tr1umph that kind of stuff would be great
Thanks for the infos but i can't find these products here in Italy.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Also I've ran probably 20+ cans of Stak always preferred it before bed just my suggestion
I use in the morning because of the pre bed Intimidate. Do you think using both pre bed would be better? Also in the Stak label Universal suggest to take it pre-workout (no-stims so i don't know why).

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I use in the morning because of the pre bed Intimidate. Do you think using both pre bed would be better? Also in the Stak label Universal suggest to take it pre-workout (no-stims so i don't know why).
I'm not familiar with the other product so I'm not sure and i use to use it pre workout but one time I took it with Mstack and it said online to take it before bed instead and when j started doing that way I noticed it worked better at least libido and mood wise that's why I made the suggestion!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate srt gives people awesome sleep....what I noticed most was the recomp effect
Couldn't agree more and we never planned for that effect. Once people starting using it and it was constantly mentioned, we were like wtf did we do haha..

We stumbled across a sleep aid without trying!