Dermacrine stack suggestions

blackarmband

blackarmband

Awards
Hey gang,

Am a n00b to posting but have been a loooong time lurker :). About me, 36, 5'8", 180...recovering from a back injury. Am at a good starting point but am lacking that "oomph" to get back to lifting after taking half a year off. Looking for a nice kickstart. Saw some good reviews on Dermacrine (already in hand) and was looking to follow it up with some Sustain Alpha.

I'm not looking to get into anything heavy with crazy side effects. Nothing involving anything research related too.

Question is, what is a good supp to stack with Dermacrine that Sustain Alpha will suffice as a PCT?

Appreciate any insight!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any good Epiandrosterone product(if you respond well)
IML R-Andro(same hormone different isomer)

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
like ape mcgrapes suggested epi andro would go nicely with Derma.

When you say research related do you mean SARM's? You can pick up sarms from supp companies if the research route doesnt seem legit to you.

Personally, I have been enjoying this run of ostarine/dermacrine. Very good strength gains while my body is recomping quite nicely

blackarmband

blackarmband

Awards
Thank you both for your responses! Was looking at the Epi Andro and the conversion to DHT has me a little apprehensive (ultra paranoid about hair loss). Then I see that beta sitosterol might help offset that.

Was looking at Ostarine as well but am seeing conflicting reports on sides and the need for PCT. By avoiding research chemicals I meant avoiding a PCT that isn't OTC. Just trying to keep it all OTC.

:)

Leaaaning towards Ostarine, specially Olympus but don't see it's around anymore. Any suggestions on alternatives?

Thanks again!

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running osta and dermacrine; nice mild cutting stack, gives decent size, strength and feels. Byproduct of osta is the joint effects; good for a bad back. It can be found - try the auction. Has sides (but not liver toxic) and will suppress, especially over 20 mg/day; some say if you stay under 20 mg/day you can get away with otc pct. Run a cycle support for bp / triglycerides.

Dermacrine can temporarily affect the hairline in some, tho not as severe as PHs. I think dht blocking shampoo helps a little.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey gang,

Am a n00b to posting but have been a loooong time lurker :). About me, 36, 5'8", 180...recovering from a back injury. Am at a good starting point but am lacking that "oomph" to get back to lifting after taking half a year off. Looking for a nice kickstart. Saw some good reviews on Dermacrine (already in hand) and was looking to follow it up with some Sustain Alpha.

I'm not looking to get into anything heavy with crazy side effects. Nothing involving anything research related too.

Question is, what is a good supp to stack with Dermacrine that Sustain Alpha will suffice as a PCT?

Appreciate any insight!
Epidrone by BPS is an Epiandro+Epicat blend product, whether or not a SERM would be needed in PCT depends on your labs. If you're adamant about not wanting a SERM though you could add Androcrine as a natty anabolic, run a bottle while on and a bottle with Sustain in your OTC PCT.

If going for the Epidrone lifter15 will get you 15% off.

Playing safe with Androcrine and you can use AN20 for 20%
Also I'm sure there will be some good labor day sales coming up with many products.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running osta and dermacrine; nice mild cutting stack, gives decent size, strength and feels. Byproduct of osta is the joint effects; good for a bad back. It can be found - try the auction. Has sides (but not liver toxic) and will suppress, especially over 20 mg/day; some say if you stay under 20 mg/day you can get away with otc pct. Run a cycle support for bp / triglycerides.

Dermacrine can temporarily affect the hairline in some, tho not as severe as PHs. I think dht blocking shampoo helps a little.
So far as I know Dermacrine shouldn't effect the hair because of no DHT conversion. I ran Epiandro moderately high (400/day) for 6 weeks and had mild shedding the last week. Used DHT blocking shampoo throughout, side went away as soon as I finished cycle. As you can see still got that strong hair game lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thank you both for your responses! Was looking at the Epi Andro and the conversion to DHT has me a little apprehensive (ultra paranoid about hair loss). Then I see that beta sitosterol might help offset that.
DHT is created naturally by 5 alpha Reduction of Testosterone. "DHT Blockers", whether natty (Saw Palmetto, Beta Sitosterol, etc...) or Rx, work by preventing this (or trying to, in the case of plants). When you take an Androsterone based PH, it is basically already DHT. Yes, there is a 2 step conversion of the base DHEA metabolite, but it isn't Testosterone, and it isn't being reduced by 5aR - so none of those "DHT Blockers" would work anyway - only on your natural Testosterone conversion. And I'm not a fan of blocking the "Manly Hormone" anyway - you'll lose your hair eventually if it's in your genetics.

That is my understanding, but hormone pathways are above my pay-grade, so someone will correct it if it's wrong.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
MPB runs hard in my mom's side, I'm pretty sure my quaff clock will run out someday lol
:(

Also had some generic Rogain(minoxidil) on hand I used at end of cycle just to be safe.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
MPB runs hard in my mom's side, I'm pretty sure my quaff clock will run out someday lol
:(

Also had some generic Rogain(minoxidil) on hand I used at end of cycle just to be safe.
OT, but I actually experienced hair loss on high dose ArA (I think, don't know what else it could be - I was way off cycle and even out of PCT - just using ArA). Tried a whole bunch of 5% Minox products. I finally settled on a product off Amazon called "Perfect Hair". It's 5% Minox w/ Azeliac Acid. Along with a Derma Roller, my small patch has thickened back in pretty well.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
OT, but I actually experienced hair loss on high dose ArA (I think, don't know what else it could be - I was way off cycle and even out of PCT - just using ArA). Tried a whole bunch of 5% Minox products. I finally settled on a product off Amazon called "Perfect Hair". It's 5% Minox w/ Azeliac Acid. Along with a Derma Roller, my small patch has thickened back in pretty well.
I'm going to keep that in mind Arnold bless Amazon And Arnold bless you for the info!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stay away from DHT blockers. They are anti-male. Rx or natural.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worrying about hairloss is for pussies. Put on that muscle, shred up and just shave the head if you have too. Plenty of bald giys getting theirs.

Obsessing over hair is for women. Keep mine shaved at a cool level one.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Worrying about hairloss is for pussies. Put on that muscle, shred up and just shave the head if you have too. Plenty of bald giys getting theirs.

Obsessing over hair is for women. Keep mine shaved at a cool level one.
Such an angry response Stone Cold