THE BEST Fat Burner

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
So, the wife has decided to step her game up after seeing what I have accomplished the last several months. She does nothing but full body Cardio type Exercises daily. She isn't a fan of crazy Stimulants, but doesn't mind a Mild stimulant to keep her going. Thank You...

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Smash some Anavar that will really help. Like a lot !

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
LoL, i don't think my Wife would go for Anavar Bro.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
lifted67 had a log on bps Combustion not too long ago , he got good results there .

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 is perfect not only does it have an extremely comprehensive profile, it is also very versatile as most dose it 2/3. We offer sample packets off our website to try!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So, the wife has decided to step her game up after seeing what I have accomplished the last several months. She does nothing but full body Cardio type Exercises daily. She isn't a fan of crazy Stimulants, but doesn't mind a Mild stimulant to keep her going. Thank You...
I would recommend her Oxymax XT. Its a powerful thermogenic product that isn't give you that high stimulant jittery feeling. Oxymax XT contains Eria Jarensis extract, which is an excellent ingredient that will provide mental focus and clarity, as well as clean energy and focus. Oxymax XT strikes a great balance between energy and focus, and it also can be very beneficial in providing appetite suppression.

vawrestling

Awards
Caffeine, Ephedrine, Yohimbine
Any advice for using these three together? Been having trouble finding information and am in a weird scenario while using these

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll 2nd Ignit3. It covers all major fat-loss pathways (Andrenergic stimulation, AMPK, PPAR, BAT activation, and Thyroid modulation), with science-backed ingredients and it has a novel stim blend with Eria Jarensis and J. Regia. It's the perfect all-in-one fat burner. I am 3 weeks into a bottle; I'm down 4lbs and I'm getting close to 10% bf if not already there. I have been cutting prior to this so it isn't water weight. It's really impressive, but that's not surprising given the ingredients. I'll also mention I wake up excited, looking forward to my morning dose. I get a very nice euphoria from it. I'm going to miss this a lot when I'm done with the bottle.

I know I may sound biased, but compare profiles and research the ingredients for yourself. I don't think there's a better fat burner out there.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any advice for using these three together? Been having trouble finding information and am in a weird scenario while using these
If you've never combined them before: very, VERY carefully.

Have you ever done just an EC run? (sans Y)? If not, I'd start with YC or EC before messing with ECY.

vawrestling

Awards
If you've never combined them before: very, VERY carefully.

Have you ever done just an EC run? (sans Y)? If not, I'd start with YC or EC before messing with ECY.
I've done yohimbine runs but not ec, i've taken, ec, just not before a run (I'd like to apologize if you didn't mean a literal run). So i've played with both of them and taken hours apart but not sure exactly the best times to take which ones if that makes sense

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, the most tried and true fat burner, scientifically, is Ephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbine.

Almost every fat burner you will see recommended will come with the caveat that it doesn't actually burn fat. They pretty much reduce appetite, increase energy and may improve mood. That's really the goal of most of them. Even at this, many fail and it's tough to beat ECY.

Having said that, the best fat burner? I have to say it is Evomuse DCP stacked with Evomuse Brite. No stimulants. The capsaicin in the DCP gives me and some others some pain sometimes, but I've dealt with it. I honestly didn't think it was working at all - my scale wasn't showing much change - but then I took 2 week photos and the visual change is pretty obvious. I have a log up with photos. I don't think anything beats this new DCP with Brite for actual fat loss. And I've tried a lot.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All great suggestions above. You can stack SNS LEAN EDGE with all the aforementioned products as it has all natural ingredients. It can be taken indefinitely as well to keep the fat burning continuously.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, use either Caffeine+Ephedrine or Caffieine+Yohimbine. If you have access to Ephedrine, this is the better bet. If not, use Yohimbine HCL (I'd recommend SNS YHCL dosed per your body weight). You need to scale both up according to your tolerance/ability to handle it. If you play around with this stuff, it can be a little dangerous if you're an absolute beginner. Do you have past experience? Give us details of your stim usage, etc.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I think she has taken Hydroxycut a couple times. That's really why I said no eye popping stimulants. Pretty sure she could handle a Mild stimulant if their is such, or a non stim like the Evomuse stuff. I like The sounds of the Ignite and the Evomuse.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think she has taken Hydroxycut a couple times. That's really why I said no eye popping stimulants. Pretty sure she could handle a Mild stimulant if their is such, or a non stim like the Evomuse stuff. I like The sounds of the Ignite and the Evomuse.
If you have access to Ephedrine, try it. EC will beat any fat burner out there, and it's cheaper to boot.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend her Oxymax XT. Its a powerful thermogenic product that isn't give you that high stimulant jittery feeling. Oxymax XT contains Eria Jarensis extract, which is an excellent ingredient that will provide mental focus and clarity, as well as clean energy and focus. Oxymax XT strikes a great balance between energy and focus, and it also can be very beneficial in providing appetite suppression.
In addition to the clean energy and focus, the Eria Jarensis in Oxymax XT provides a great euphoric feeling. This is noticeable right away. This is my favorite aspect of OxyMax XT. It makes dieting so much easier and makes me feel so much better in general. I've had people tell me I'm a better morning person the mornings I decide to use OxyMax XT

vawrestling

Awards
First off, use either Caffeine+Ephedrine or Caffieine+Yohimbine. If you have access to Ephedrine, this is the better bet. If not, use Yohimbine HCL (I'd recommend SNS YHCL dosed per your body weight). You need to scale both up according to your tolerance/ability to handle it. If you play around with this stuff, it can be a little dangerous if you're an absolute beginner. Do you have past experience? Give us details of your stim usage, etc.
So I have access to everything. I already have ephedrine (from bronkaid) and yohimbine hcl pills. As far as what I've done with those, I've been experimenting with them to build up tolerance to where I can jump into a cycle once I get the correct plan down. Haven't done a full cycle of either yet have used both on a few occasions each to see how my body would react

josun

Awards
  • Established
So, the most tried and true fat burner, scientifically, is Ephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbine.

Almost every fat burner you will see recommended will come with the caveat that it doesn't actually burn fat. They pretty much reduce appetite, increase energy and may improve mood. That's really the goal of most of them. Even at this, many fail and it's tough to beat ECY.

Having said that, the best fat burner? I have to say it is Evomuse DCP stacked with Evomuse Brite. No stimulants. The capsaicin in the DCP gives me and some others some pain sometimes, but I've dealt with it. I honestly didn't think it was working at all - my scale wasn't showing much change - but then I took 2 week photos and the visual change is pretty obvious. I have a log up with photos. I don't think anything beats this new DCP with Brite for actual fat loss. And I've tried a lot.
Yea u definitely have leaned out bro keep it up!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea u definitely have leaned out bro keep it up!!
Thank you! I appreciate the support.

I want to reiterate here - if you asked me last Friday if DCP was working, after being on it for 3 weeks, I would have told you I was a little disappointed. In more than 2 weeks my scale didn't move hardly at all....maybe 1.5 pounds total. On a PSMF in 2 weeks!

Sunday I took those photos.

I can't deny it is working. I've never seen anything like that to be honest. I've used TTA, T3, norcodrene, combustion, foskolin, 7-keto, 11-keto, green tea, grean coffee bean, alphamine, ANS Diablo, Ignit3, who knows what else. I've used ECA extensively - back in the day when it was available in Adipokinetix, lipokinetix and every other fat burner out there to now when I use bronkaid and caffeine pills.

Two photos - that's all it took and I was blown away from DCP/Brite.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
She wants to loose 30-40lbs. She said it would be best to have a non stimulant. Looks like DCP & Brute it is. Thanks for the Help.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! I appreciate the support.

I want to reiterate here - if you asked me last Friday if DCP was working, after being on it for 3 weeks, I would have told you I was a little disappointed. In more than 2 weeks my scale didn't move hardly at all....maybe 1.5 pounds total. On a PSMF in 2 weeks!

Sunday I took those photos.

I can't deny it is working. I've never seen anything like that to be honest. I've used TTA, T3, norcodrene, combustion, foskolin, 7-keto, 11-keto, green tea, grean coffee bean, alphamine, ANS Diablo, Ignit3, who knows what else. I've used ECA extensively - back in the day when it was available in Adipokinetix, lipokinetix and every other fat burner out there to now when I use bronkaid and caffeine pills.

Two photos - that's all it took and I was blown away from DCP/Brite.
Lol u have pretty much tried everything. Im also on dcp/brite cant wait to see my results from this combo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She wants to loose 30-40lbs. She said it would be best to have a non stimulant. Looks like DCP & Brute it is. Thanks for the Help.
Is she that overweight? Personally, if anyone needs to lose that much weight, they should address diet and exercise first.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is she that overweight? Personally, if anyone needs to lose that much weight, they should address diet and exercise first.
I agree with this too. I've been experimenting with supplements since I was 100 pounds over weight, but it wasn't until I got serious about diet that anything really changed.

compan

compan

Awards
This.

Diet first. Maybe switch up the cardio she is doing and have her do more HIIT type like sprints. If your gym has a spin bike, an easy one my fiance and I do are 30-60 second standing sprints, high resistance followed by 60 second "rest" which is low resistance medium intensity pedaling. 20 minutes total of that 3-4 times a week is a staple of mine post-workout when I'm cutting.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
She wants to loose 50-60 pounds of that tells you anything. She doesn't eat much at all. She just started exercising a week ago, and dropped 4lbs. Everyone runs to a fat burner if they want to loose weight. We eat pretty healthy around here cause I have 2 sons that lift alot, and do all the sports and ****. It's a LOT of Grilled food, and vegetables, so diet isn't bad.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I said 30-40lbs to be conservative, lol, she wants to get serious about it, and succeed. I figured if we added a fat burner it would help considerably.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Can't convince her to try lifting?

My wife was reluctant...but never got results from cardio the way she does lifting 3x a week with limited cardio.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said 30-40lbs to be conservative, lol, she wants to get serious about it, and succeed. I figured if we added a fat burner it would help considerably.
Proper diet and nutrition at her point would be more beneficial. Supplements aren't magic pills. Without proper nutrition and training, you'll be flushing your money down the toilet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If she has that much to lose, make sure her blood pressure is in check before putting her on Ephedrine or Yohimbine.

Beyond that, if she doesn't eat much and is overweight, then something is wrong. Tell her to buy a scale and a notebook and measure and log everything she eats. She will most likely be amazed. But I give this advice and no one ever dose it.....

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67 had a log on bps Combustion not too long ago , he got good results there .
Combustion definitely got me amped up and controlled my appetite for at least 4 hours which is saying something about my appetite lmao :)

It is a stim one but I only took 1 cap in the morning instead of coffee.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

What type of pain have you experienced ? Interesting enough, I experienced some myself with Lipomorph,which contains capsaicin analog

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What type of pain have you experienced ? Interesting enough, I experienced some myself with Lipomorph,which contains capsaicin analog
Capsaicin can cause stomach discomfort, cramps, etc. It is pretty distinctive for me as I have played with capsaicin myself and know what it feels like. Some people will be on the floor in pain for a little while when it hits. It can be pretty uncomfortable.

I have found that taking orange triad with each dose almost eliminates my discomfort. OT has a lot of stuff, and I suspect bromelain is the helpful ingredient.

I started a probiotic last week and for a little while the pain was actually worse than normal and then yesterday it just went away and I've been fine so far. Took a dose last night and another dose this morning on an empty stomach and no issues.

This is part of the reason capsaicin analogues are used. Capsaicin has a lot of evidence behind it, but tolerance can be an issue. Similar ingredients that aren't as pungent are often more tolerable.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Everything is manageable!
The 8 hours of power can go at any time of the day.
Obviously it all depends on our commitments, from our work, from our living habits.
IF 16/8 born anyway to train fasting.
Personally I have not experienced this, I am training with at least 2 meals preworkout.
And in postworkout are free to eat all the carbohydrates you want ... of course all calculated ... I'm a freak!
However during fasting I have good strength, and greater focus! I think I could cope without problems any kind of workout!
It is to try ... then back do not come back there again!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is manageable!
The 8 hours of power can go at any time of the day.
Obviously it all depends on our commitments, from our work, from our living habits.
IF 16/8 born anyway to train fasting.
Personally I have not experienced this, I am training with at least 2 meals preworkout.
And in postworkout are free to eat all the carbohydrates you want ... of course all calculated ... I'm a freak!
However during fasting I have good strength, and greater focus! I think I could cope without problems any kind of workout!
It is to try ... then back do not come back there again!
Wrong thread?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like others mentioned diet is key. However some people, myself included like a supplement to help keep us on track. I know whenever I am running 30 or 60 days of a product, I tend to hold myself more accountable. I had some health issues last year, and I fell off really bad. I recently started getting back on track, and have used supplements to help. They might not be magic, and won't change me overnight, but if I feel good, have better energy, and motivation that all helps the bigger picture. It's like putting aftermarket parts on a car, they won't all give you an extra 100HP, however they add up and help in their own way.

With that said lol, my wife loves OxyMax XT. At 1 cap it's not too strong for her. She works 3rd shift and it helps her make it through the night. Then in morning she takes 2nd cap pre gym, and still can fall asleep on time.

The benifits were listed above, great mood enhancement, appetite suppression, energy, no crash, well dosed ingredients. I would definitely check into it for her. I can get you sample, if you would leave her thoughts on it.