Sarm 3D and endurobol by hardcore formulations: anyone try?

BP85

Awards
Hello. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, please share. Thanks.

Demi_God

Awards
In for answers as well. I've been eyeing that sarm3d for over a month but am debating on weather it'd be worth it or not with them often being under dosed or something else.

Anyone have any experience with hardcore formulation??

Demi_God

Awards
In for answers as well. I've been eyeing that sarm3d for over a month but am debating on weather it'd be worth it or not with them often being under dosed or something else.

Anyone have any experience with hardcore formulation??

JS424

Awards
I've tried their MK and osta. Was pretty quality id say. Cheap too.

Demi_God

Awards
I'm debating on going with either the SARM3D or a research lab MK-677... I could get 60days worth of MK-677 @ $82 or 90 days worth of SARM3D for about $100... I have used their MK-677 but I read on Ceretropic that they tested Hardcore Formulations MK-677 and it didn't come back pure.

Thoughts?

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
I dont know if this helps, BUT **** it xD
i got ultra-sten from them and i definitely got strong and gained 15lbs. Could be that young 21 year old **** strong placebo but idk haha.

Demi_God

Awards
Hell I just went with the HF SARM3D... I'll post up a review at some point maybe. Still would be nice to get others experiences at least running all these compounds at the same time.

BP85

Awards
Hell I just went with the HF SARM3D... I'll post up a review at some point maybe. Still would be nice to get others experiences at least running all these compounds at the same time.
Please let me know how it goes. I have six bottles because I got a hell of a deal, but I'm a few weeks out from starting it.

Oltufnut

Awards
I am two weeks in on sarm3d and have noticed extra reps in my sets. I have gained maybe 3 pounds but have lost some fat. I can see more abs even though it has not been my goal. Working out harder than usual maybe the whole reason. I am not convinced it's no where near PH results.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
From the label:

"Take in 8 week cycles with 2 weeks break between cycles"

lol, shouldnt be surprised but still...

Demi_God

Awards
Yea I have ran 1 and 1/2 bottles. Stuff is nothing amazing. Even for a bridge... Kinda sucks imo.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The store I work at carried the diesel/hardcore stuff. Mk was half ass, gw was garbage, Same with Osta/rad/lgd. I'd say they're bunk or extremely underdosed. We had a guy doubling the dose on the SARM 3D and he was just starting to see results

Demi_God

Awards
I agree... I am taking 3 caps and just now beginning to feel it. I think. lol Oh welll...