Anabeta Elite tincture?

kvman1995

Awards
I have a lot of trouble swallowing capsules (do not give me suggestions on how to take them, i've tried them all). I'm wondering if Anabeta Elite can work in a tincture. If so, do you have any suggestions on how to do it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a lot of trouble swallowing capsules (do not give me suggestions on how to take them, i've tried them all). I'm wondering if Anabeta Elite can work in a tincture. If so, do you have any suggestions on how to do it.
Can you just empty the caps in a glass of water (or juice, or whatever) and drink that?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can do that or what crohn suggested, but it's going to taste awful

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ Real awful lol.

Ideally you'll use it as caps... if you can't seem to, look into "parachuting"

No matter how you opt to do it, if it is out of the capsule you'll want it off your tongue real fast lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would figure out a way to get those pills down cause it will taste really bad if you put them in water haha.

kvman1995

Awards
I tried it mixed in orange juice. I figured it would mask the taste because it masked kratom decently and kratom is the worst things I've ever had. But orange juice doesn't make this any better. I tried some and realized that this really isn't something I want to go through twice a day every day, especially while I'm eating.

Besides, it's not very miscible with water.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its ungodly the number of pills I've learned to swallow at once, over the years.

If you ask me: your issue is all psychological.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Toss n wash modified:

1. Empty the pills into a scooper (preferably a smaller one that is just large enough to hold the powder).

2. Take a nice big sip of OJ.

3. Tilt your head back and dump the scoop directly into your mouth so the powder rests on top of the OJ.

4. Quickly swallow and then take another sip of OJ to rinse away any small bit of remaining powder.

This is how I took some powdered Longjack I experimented with a while back (seriously awful stuff). If you do it right, you won't taste the powder at all.

kvman1995

Awards
I like that toss and wash idea. But I'll practice my pill swallowing again before I do that.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toss n wash modified:

1. Empty the pills into a scooper (preferably a smaller one that is just large enough to hold the powder).

3. Tilt your head back and dump the scoop directly into your mouth so the powder rests on top of the OJ.

4. Quickly swallow and then take another sip of OJ to rinse away any small bit of remaining powder.

This is how I took some powdered Longjack I experimented with a while back (seriously awful stuff). If you do it right, you won't taste the powder at all.
^^^ just pretend you're shooting tequila

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toss n wash modified:

I had some powdered tongkat clump into a little rock, and I decided to swallow the rock like a pill (place it on my tongue dry then swallow with water); bad decision. It was insanely bitter and it just lingered there.

jathan_howe

Awards
Toss n wash modified:

That's how I take BRITE. It works well

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously, if you have an issue with pills then taking where the taste is an issue is something you will have to deal with regardless. Just mix in a little water and gulp so that the taste is taken fast.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can hold your thumb under your first to prevent a gag reflex if that's an issue