So....who's tried Lipodrene?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found a little deal that let's me try out this capped Caffeine+DMAA pill for dirt cheap, so I'm wondering, who's tried it and what does everyone think? I already know the "Ephedra" extract does not provide fat burning benefits of Ephedrine, but I believe it provides some stim/energy.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like Lipodrene Hardcore? I just started 2 days ago...really thought it was going to hit me pretty hard but I take 3 a day split out and feels really mild. I might go upto dosing 2 at once.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like Lipodrene Hardcore? I just started 2 days ago...really thought it was going to hit me pretty hard but I take 3 a day split out and feels really mild. I might go upto dosing 2 at once.
Nope, it's normal Lipodrene but I believe it has DMAA in it .

EDIT: Whoops, something tells me there's no DMAA in this one. HAHA. Shouldn't have read outdated reviews, oops.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, it's normal Lipodrene but I believe it has DMAA in it .

EDIT: Whoops, something tells me there's no DMAA in this one. HAHA. Shouldn't have read outdated reviews, oops.
Yeah the Hardcore version has Ephedra + DMAA, I believe the regular "yellow" Lipodrene is just Ephedra. Actually kinda glad it doesn't hit me so hard...I was considering Hellfire at 150mg Ephedra but....yeah.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the Hardcore version has Ephedra + DMAA, I believe the regular "yellow" Lipodrene is just Ephedra. Actually kinda glad it doesn't hit me so hard...I was considering Hellfire at 150mg Ephedra but....yeah.
I plan on going on some Humapro PSMF soon and I want the mega strong stuff to help me survive my workouts.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it even before becoming a Hi-Tech rep, and really enjoyed it. I have a high stim tolerance on average, but found that the combo energy and mood elevation from the PEA alkaloids in Lipodrene really carried me through the day. No real crash, but a smooth energy and all around "pleasant" feeling all day.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def a solid choice, but not a weak stim by any means, pretty strong with the combination of stims involved and crushes appetite very well. If you found a good deal, def worth a try imo.

nbfootball65

Awards
They have two different versions for the yellow tablet one. One contains DMAA the other does not. If you are looking for an appetite suppressant I would suggest hydroxyelite.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Had a stim/ephedra junkie friend who takes it and loves it. Saw some decent fat loss from it but mostly used it for the energy high.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It's a fantastic product and I have used it on occasion, keeps me wired!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used this back in the day. Had good energy from it, but have not been used in years.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Guys revamping this thread so I don't create a new one for the same topic. Most of the above talk about the stim impact, the energy and so on but very few mention results on fat loss. So jut wondering what are the results of this products for a fat loss goal/ambition?

Thanks!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys revamping this thread so I don't create a new one for the same topic. Most of the above talk about the stim impact, the energy and so on but very few mention results on fat loss. So jut wondering what are the results of this products for a fat loss goal/ambition?

Thanks!!
going to be independent for each user, but the results will be excellent thanks to the increased metabolic rate, appetite suppression, and energy it provides.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used a long time ago and loved the energy. This was back in the day when it first came out.