PA vs LAXO

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Overwhelming consensus answer is going to be PA. Laxo is hit or miss for alot of people. PA however seems to work for everyone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between the two i'd have to go with PA because for me I got better results when using it but both would be a great option:)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My vote goes to PA. Olympus labs Tr1umph for your PA source.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PA works. I'm not sure about laxogenin. Maybe the topical route is better

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with PA for effectiveness and cost. Laxo has never worked for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pa for sure. Don't notice much from Laxo except a slight enhance in recovery.

BANE44

Awards
Haven't tried King, but Tr1umph is a very nice addition if it fits into your supplement budget.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tr1umph or king ?
Tr1umph gets you so much more for your money. For one, you get a larger and more reliable source of PA (King now uses "activator" and doesn't disclose the actual amount of PA, but estimates have been low: ~400ish mg IIRC). Two, you get 15 other anabolic aids including staples like creatine and betaine, saving money on having to buy those separately.

Tr1umph is gonna be way more effective and a far better value. It's not even close, IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tr1umph gets you so much more for your money. For one, you get a larger and more reliable source of PA (King now uses "activator" and doesn't disclose the actual amount of PA, but estimates have been low: ~400ish mg IIRC). Two, you get 15 other anabolic aids including staples like creatine and betaine, saving money on having to buy those separately.

Tr1umph is gonna be way more effective and a far better value. It's not even close, IMO.
tr1umph gets my money.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
PA is your friend

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fearn if you want straight PA.

Triump if you want a multifaceted ergogenic

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phosphatidic Acid is better for most, because it works in any situation/routine. I believe Laxogenin's adaptogenic/recovery properties are suited towards changing your routine ever so slightly (which is annoying to most people).

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would one be wasting Triumph if they ran it on a cal deficit?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. Tr1umph's ingredients are good regardless of when you use them (cut, bulk, recomp) and the Phosphatidic Acid from the Soy Lecithin Granules could act as a way to preserve LBM.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. Tr1umph's ingredients are good regardless of when you use them (cut, bulk, recomp) and the Phosphatidic Acid from the Soy Lecithin Granules could act as a way to preserve LBM.
This^^

compan

compan

Awards
PA in a cut could make it a little harder. I know a lot of people, myself included, that get super hungry from PA. A good appetite suppressant should work fine to help though.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PA in a cut could make it a little harder. I know a lot of people, myself included, that get super hungry from PA. A good appetite suppressant should work fine to help though.
Valid point. I would add that I notice the same thing from PA, but it goes away after a couple weeks, so if you can stay strong, it's worth it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotal reports for PA have been much better than laxo. It's also significantly cheaper so that's a good point as well.

compan

compan

Awards
Anecdotal reports for PA have been much better than laxo. It's also significantly cheaper so that's a good point as well.
Yeah, much cheaper.

There are some great products out there that have PA in it like Tr1umph, but the great thing about the ingredient is if you're on a budget and just want the basic PA, SL granules are great.

Would be interested to read people's opinions on PA vs Laxo for those that have used TD Laxo.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, much cheaper.

There are some great products out there that have PA in it like Tr1umph, but the great thing about the ingredient is if you're on a budget and just want the basic PA, SL granules are great.

Would be interested to read people's opinions on PA vs Laxo for those that have used TD Laxo.
Already posted mine above.

omg

omg

Awards
Ok i will try SL granules optima much cheaper. Any other good supp that don't require farma pct other than ab or ara or epi?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok i will try SL granules optima much cheaper. Any other good supp that don't require farma pct other than ab or ara or epi?
You do understand none of those require a PCT, right?

omg

omg

Awards
Nah if exist another supp that really work other then above that not require pct.

nerdslift2

Awards
I like transdermal laxo a lot right now I'm 5 weeks in, that said... PA is way more convenient!! Triumph is good I've run several tubs this year, I love the transdermal laxo but I doubt I'd do it again, just gonna run ara and triumph for a while and throw in some follidren 2.0 maybe

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like transdermal laxo a lot right now I'm 5 weeks in, that said... PA is way more convenient!! Triumph is good I've run several tubs this year, I love the transdermal laxo but I doubt I'd do it again, just gonna run ara and triumph for a while and throw in some follidren 2.0 maybe
I like the sound of that...I have a tub of triumph coming that I am going to use in pct.