Lower belly fat

Bdn6654

Awards
Finishing up bulking and trying to lose that lower belly pudge/chub. Any advice on exercises and supps to help minimize the lower belly fat but not kill upper body size ?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finishing up bulking and trying to lose that lower belly pudge/chub. Any advice on exercises and supps to help minimize the lower belly fat but not kill upper body size ?
A slow and steady diet in a calorie deficit while continuing to train at your usual intensity.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A slow and steady diet in a calorie deficit while continuing to train at your usual intensity.
^^^THIS^^^ But Ive learned(recently) with the help of some of these great people on AM, that what NoAddedHmones stated is correct. Lower the deficit slowly. Find your starting point, when that stops yielding results, drop the calories a few hundred, and continue.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet diet diet.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's the hardest to lose bud. Coming from almost 300lbs and almost 3 years later, I still have some. I can flex my abs and still grab about 1/2" of fat right next to the Navel. Being older probably doesn't help either. I'm giving one more cut a try, and if that doesn't do the trick, I'm seriously thinking about cheating by giving that CoolSculpting a try :D

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Diet is king. You're down to the most difficult body fat, so it'll take time. I would start adding in some extra cardio sessions after your workouts, or low intensity fasted cardio first thing in the morning.

I would also recommend adding in yohimbine or TA2-Max with your fasted cardio. TA2-Max is an alpha-yohimbine product that can help to target that last bit of stubborn body fat

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This will get you the results you want. If need alittle push norcodrene by pes would be a good option but it will primarily depend on your diet.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the hardest to lose bud. Coming from almost 300lbs and almost 3 years later, I still have some. I can flex my abs and still grab about 1/2" of fat right next to the Navel. Being older probably doesn't help either. I'm giving one more cut a try, and if that doesn't do the trick, I'm seriously thinking about cheating by giving that CoolSculpting a try :D
There's a coolsculpting billboard OMW to work that has a lady grabbing some fat and it says "R U CHUBBY?!"

Makes me lol every time I see it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found diet works best. You can add in a basic fatburner if you choose but without diet it's not going to matter.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Diet is king. You're down to the most difficult body fat, so it'll take time. I would start adding in some extra cardio sessions after your workouts, or low intensity fasted cardio first thing in the morning.

I would also recommend adding in yohimbine or TA2-Max with your fasted cardio. TA2-Max is an alpha-yohimbine product that can help to target that last bit of stubborn body fat
I just wanted to echo the yohimbine in general. If you can handle the side of yHcl then awesome, if not then definitely give alpha-yohimbine/rauwscoline a shot as a lot of people react differently to it. The fact that yohimbine is a pre-synaptic alpha-2-adrenergic blocking agent.
Galitzky and coworkers observed during their 14- day study of yohimbine treatment that lipid-mobilizing effects were sustained during this study period. This research collaborated their earlier observations found using yohimbine as a lipid-mobilizing agent, as well as from the research of Lafontan and coworkers.
"Galitzky, J., et al., "Pharmacodynamic effects of chronic yohimbine treatment in healthy volunteers.", Eur J Clin Pharmacol, Vol 39(5), 1990: 447-451.
Galitzky, J., et al., "Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers.", Eur J Clin Invest, Vol. 18(6), 1988: 587-594."

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin is an excellent choice for losing body fat percentage not previously mentioned. PEScience makes a product called Forskolin-95 that is 95% forskolin. Lower extracts of forskolin tend to give people diarrhea.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As NoaddedHmones and others have said, all you need is a small caloric deficit while maintaining your current workout intensity. Also, you can't really "spot reduce" with any exercise. All you can do is keep losing fat all over until your body has no choice but to go after the lower belly fat.

That said, there are ways to help accelerate and improve this process. If you're anything like me, you can get down to fairly low bodyfat and still have somewhat of a "spare tire".

What I've personally found helps me the most is targeting insulin response. Poor insulin sensitivity leads to fat storage, plain and simple. By eating low-glycemic carbs and using supplements that help with insulin sensitivity, you can get rid of those love handles faster than you otherwise would.

Olympus Labs Ignit3 has multiple ingredients shown to improve insulin sensitivity including Olive Leaf Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, and Sesamol. It's also a great fat burner in general with crazy energy and notable thermogenesis. I'm 3 weeks into my bottle and I'm definitely noticing my lower abs coming out much faster than on previous cuts.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
RE: Forskolin

The most common side effect in response to consuming Forskolin is diarrhea due to increased cAMP within the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in greater contractions and motility, meaning, the rate at which things move through your digestive system.
IMO % doesn't matter as long as the total mg amount is the same. You're either going to sh&t or not on Forskolin.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Invictus (cortisol control) and Baiba has helped me a lot.

compan

compan

Awards
Diet and HIIT are it for me. Haven't tried a product that I felt really made a huge difference one way or another, enough to say that it was a difference maker.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can look at a product from SNS called reduce Xt which is great for cortisol reduction.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dieting bro is your only option. You can't trick and tell your body to only burn lower belly fat, typically your body selectively chooses to burn that last.

To help supplement the process of lower abd fat, increasing blood flow to alpha receptors will be your best option. Yohimbine on an empty stomach works great as well as topical fat burners that promote blood flow to the area like eviscerate, but don't expect miracles.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned above, hitt training also at least for me tends to work better for problem areas like abs

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet first obviously, but I think Yohimbine might help you out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet first obviously, but I think Yohimbine might help you out.
Yup, that would be the only supplement imo to selectively hit that area to some extent.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Diet over all but like everyone else is saying Yohimbe and maybe some kind of Cortisol control will help.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet over all but like everyone else is saying Yohimbe and maybe some kind of Cortisol control will help.
I would agree with this. Especially after long periods of dieting.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good info in here, I don't think the OP has even been back lol.

I've liked SNS Redux xt or Evomuse AMMO for cort control.

OxyMax XT has Alpha Y and F95 in its profile, if you didn't want to go the Yohimbine route. I used to love Yohimbine, but now it makes me too shakey.

TA2-Max which was also mentioned would be option, if you didn't want added stims of OxyMax XT.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Minimize carbs without depleting and mix in norcodrene and shift assuming you already have diet and training in line as well as of age. :)

Bdn6654

Awards
Definitely appreciate all the feed back. Think I'm gonna try the yohimbe see if that helps with some am hiit

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions on the brand of yohimbe or cc?
SNS Yohimbine

Performax Labs if you go Alpha Y

SNS reduce xt or Evomuse AMMO for strictly cort control

Would be my choices

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EvoMuse, IMO.
Alphaburn for Alpha-Y. Has Bioperine and is pretty intense.
AMMO is much more than cortisol control and will help with visceral fat

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer bulk yohimbine, or SNS is cheap for capsules. For cortisol, YOUTH by forumtech contains 7-keto dhea which is awesome for cortisol. Abliterate is also legit.. keep in mind, cortsiol control is going to help with visceral fat, not so much subq fat (The kind you can pinch and grab)

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Love these kind of threads, looks like I'll be stocking up

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did a bulk last year, followed by a strict diet. Didn't change my workout routine one bit - no cardio. Didn't add in any fat burners of any sort. The diet was crucial to me dropping 20 lbs in 8 weeks. Love handles almost disappeared! Had I thrown in some cardio and a fat burner, I probably would've seen some abs.

Moral of the story? DIET.. No secret pill. Just like everyone else said.

SBIK

Awards
Can anyone reccomend what dose ofY to take with Alphamine OG (uk version) at just 2 scoops. Can still get the Uk version by the ton here.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
A lot of good recommendations here. I've been using Evo muse supernova topical for the last 10 days or so. The stuff is fantastic. I liked abliderate and eviscerate, but this is much, much better.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I picked up some Alpha-Y to take pre cardio because I can't take the amount of Y need for results. It's 3mg of Alpha Y (rauwolscine) per tab. How many mg would a 170lb guy need?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I picked up some Alpha-Y to take pre cardio because I can't take the amount of Y need for results. It's 3mg of Alpha Y (rauwolscine) per tab. How many mg would a 170lb guy need?
I'd just try different doses and see what you're personally comfortable with