Natty Test booster that helps w sleep

Camaro1

Awards
I've tried a lot of t boosters test freak diesel test alpha max and many more. I'm currently taking blackstone labs apex male. Love the formula so far but there's something in apex that disrupts my sleep and I'm waking up not getting 8 plus hours. I think I have an issue with l-dopa. I found when products contain it it messes me up. I'm 39 I've been training a long time. I'm looking for a t booster than knocks you out as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try viron by BLR. I will usually use it or alpha max xt and you said you've already tried alpha max.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Possibly add some melatonin, what time are you dosing apex male?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Have you tried alphamax xt, or just the og alphamax?

Camaro1

Awards
I'm taking the apex male one serving when I get up on an empty stomach then one serving in the evening

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would try to figure out if l-dopa is the ingredient causing the issue, because I've never heard that being a problem from other users.

If you can rule out l-dopa, I would definitely recommend Alphamax XT. It's a very complete natural test booster that includes ZMA and Ashwagandha that can both improve sleep and recovery. Alphamax XT won't 'knock you out' but it will definitely allow you to get deeper sleep and it will help increase recovery.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried a lot of t boosters test freak diesel test alpha max and many more. I'm currently taking blackstone labs apex male. Love the formula so far but there's something in apex that disrupts my sleep and I'm waking up not getting 8 plus hours. I think I have an issue with l-dopa. I found when products contain it it messes me up. I'm 39 I've been training a long time. I'm looking for a t booster than knocks you out as well.
Have you tried alphamax xt, or just the og alphamax?
Don't both versions have L-Dopa (Macuna)...?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Don't both versions have L-Dopa (Macuna)...?
both versions do have it, I just wanted to know specifically for myself (hence why I asked which version was tried)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Try dosing both in the morning or second one at lunch or just earlier in general

Camaro1

Awards
Ya I'll try both servings in the morning since I have 2 bottles of apex male. Thanks

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
cheap DAA (l-dopa is hit and miss....it may jack you up one night and put u to sleep the next)