First Time PH User Help: R-Andro Shred and Super Mando

starscream26

Awards
Background: 34y/o, 20yrs of lifting experience, 5'10, 207lbs.

Goal: Decrease bodyfat while increasing lean mass (recomp); primary goal is to look more defined

Supplement experience: Osta-Shred is the stronger of the supplements I've used. It shut me down pretty good and used Post Cycle 3x as my PCT. T-levels went back to normal after 30days. Other than Osta-Shred, I've only used preworkouts, creatine, multivitamins and whey.

I'm interested in using R-Andro Shred since it seems to tackle fat loss better than Super Mandro. Now here are my questions:
1) Has anyone experience lethargy with this (R-Andro Shred)? If so, would stacking 4-Andro combat this?
2) I know OTC supplements as a PCT is not recommended, any leads anyone can provide with legitimate Clomid or Nolva? How would you take these?
3) I've read that Super Mandro can also decrease bodyfat while increasing muscle mass. Would you suggest this over R-Andro Shred?
4) Can you continue taking PWO or caffeinated drinks while takings either one of these two?

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. Thank you.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
1. R andro Did not cause lethargy in my case , everyone is different,

2. Whenever running a prohormone you should always use some type if pct .

3. I recommend r andro over super Mandro for recomping, super Mandro will cause lethargy without a test base. And most users use it for lean bulking but to each is there own just an opinion

4. You should avoid pwo while on cycle it may cause elevated blood pressure issues . Hopes this helps

I have ran both products and seen great results out of both

starscream26

Awards
What type of results did you get from R Andro? Do you have any leads where I can find clomid or nolva? Thank you!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can't source SERMs on the forum. I'd recommend going to the Anabolic section (where this question should have been posted) and look at some of the flashy ads. If you are looking for RX ( as opposed to RC) SERMs, you is going to have to track them down yo'self. Also, Androsterone is more androgenic (DHT) than anobolic, so if you are looking for your compound/stack to add LBM, you may *want* to also add a 1-Andro. The Androsterone could act as the Test base. I mean, you are going to be on a cycle, mind as well get the most out of it - if you have the funds for the second compound.

starscream26

Awards
You can't source SERMs on the forum. I'd recommend going to the Anabolic section (where this question should have been posted) and look at some of the flashy ads. If you are looking for RX ( as opposed to RC) SERMs, you is going to have to track them down yo'self. Also, Androsterone is more androgenic (DHT) than anobolic, so if you are looking for your compound/stack to add LBM, you may *want* to also add a 1-Andro. The Androsterone could act as the Test base. I mean, you are going to be on a cycle, mind as well get the most out of it - if you have the funds for the second compound.
Thank you! If I do decide to take the 1-Andro with the R-Andro, should I stick with the recommended dosage (3 pills for a total of 330mg)? Or would you suggest pyramiding it at the beginning? I just want to be safe as possible.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just ran R-Andro. Very recommended for recomp. Did causes some lethargy which was easily rectified by plain ole coffee!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ran R-Andro. Very recommended for recomp. Did causes some lethargy which was easily rectified by plain ole coffee!
I know this is a month old but I am getting lethargy in the first week with 1-ad and r-andro

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a month old but I am getting lethargy in the first week with 1-ad and r-andro
Could be the 1 andro for sure it killed me both times I ran it even with 4 andro. Epi andro or dermacrine could very much help!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Yup. People been adding other "stuff" to overcome the lethargy, but on that run I just stuck with some extra coffee and powered through. People told me to add epiandro to combat lethargy I seem to recall.......next time...

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be the 1 andro for sure it killed me both times I ran it even with 4 andro. Epi andro or dermacrine could very much help!
Is EpiAndro that much dif from R-Andro to help with lethargy?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Is EpiAndro that much dif from R-Andro to help with lethargy?
Not as familiar with R andro I know it's very similar , but I'm thinking both together would definitely help just the 1 andro is heavy on the lethargy or possibly run straight for the dermacrine it's guaranteed to help

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I want to give this a try some day:

Product Description
4-Andro TD V2
Transdermal formula using 4-Andro delivered using Iron Legions industry leading delivery system: Salvo

Supplement Facts:

4-DHEA 150mg per ml x 30 ml