Alpha Max & Testify

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There seems to be a good bit of crossover and ingredients with these two. I have a bottle of each so I'm thinking of doing them back to back, along with 8 weeks of Laxo.

Good game plan?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both good products. Both should work well with Laxo. What's your goal? Bulk/Cut/Recomp?

p.s. You from Wisconsin?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just dropped 47 lbs. Looking to maintain weight while dropping another 5% bf.

Door County

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good like Lynks said. The one to start with will depend on the goal.

I personally would go Test1fy first, because AC makes me super hungry. Then close out with Alphamax XT to let the F95 help with cleaning up a bit.

Reactions: GNO
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You are safe to run both after each other. I would also leave alphamax at the end, mainly because it has the dhaa which can cause less water retention and making you look leaner

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just dropped 47 lbs. Looking to maintain weight while dropping another 5% bf.

Door County
Nice! Congrats on the huge accomplishment! I would echo cubsfan's advice and go Test1fy first, then Alphamax. Test1fy should give you noticeable improvements in energy, motivation, and strength, allowing you to really kill it in the gym. The Anacyclus Pyrethrum may increase your appetite, but with the added intensity in your workouts and cortisol control from the KSM-66, you can use it to your advantage, packing on some lean muscle. Once you're through that, Alphamax will work to keep your energy/motivation up and the forskolin will assist with body composition as you continue to reduce calories.

Door County, nice. I'm over in Mn. I love me some spotted cow and cheese curds too, lol. Wisconsin has the best curds on the planet.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are safe to run both after each other. I would also leave alphamax at the end, mainly because it has the dhaa which can cause less water retention and making you look leaner
Test1fy has DHAA as well. Still, I agree with keeping Alphamax at the end to take advantage of the forskolin when he's at his lowest kcals and going for that final push.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another good thing is that both Test1fy and AlphaMax XT contain full doses of ashwagandha, so you're getting a full 8 weeks of ashwagandha, which is an amazing ingredient, with benefits ranging from reduced cortisol, stress and anxiety, to improved body composition, strength, endurance, performance, and cognition. Both also gave tongkat Ali, which can also reduce cortisol and improve mood and libido. I find the combination of ashwagandha and tongkat Ali to be great and provide a nice mood boost; reduced anxiety and improved libido go well together. Should be a very nice 8 week run!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ashw and 100:1 tongkat have been staples of mine, as well as lecithin granules

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on Oxy Max for a few days. Too much F95 to stay on while on Test1fy?

Taking a cap at 0630 and 1 at 11am

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on Oxy Max for a few days. Too much F95 to stay on while on Test1fy?

Taking a cap at 0630 and 1 at 11am
I don't think Test1fy has Forskolin. As for taking OxyMax with AlphaMax XT (which does have Forskolin), I am able to take full doses of both. This will depend on the individual, as some people can get a bit of an upset stomach from having too much Forskolin, but some people handle it fine, and the discomfort goes away after a little while using it for some people. The dose of the two together isn't "too much" though.