Alpha max and alcohol

Bdn6654

Awards
Just started a eight week cycle of Alpha Max 4 days ago I just found out my brother is coming to visit next weekend and I'm sure will be out enjoying night life for that weekend my question is how much of an effect will it have on the alpha max if I drink three days while he's down here?

jathan_howe

Awards
How much? Alcohol inhibits protein synthesis and fat oxidation but 3 days out of an 8 week cycle shouldn't hurt much.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Just don't go too crazy and try to keep it in moderation. I fully agree with jathan_howe. Alcohol can screw up your progress overall if you drink too much too often, but a few days of enjoying yourself won't have much impact, if any, on an 8 week Alphamax cycle. Enjoy your time out and jump right back into your routine when its over.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Make sure and drink water during and after you drink to get it through your system faster. And no headache in the morning if you drink a couple cups of water in-between drinks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Don't worry too much. Just use moderation if you can and also remember to hydrate more than usual due to Alphamax ingredients (and as a result get less of a hangover)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm on alpha max right now and I drank last weekend. You're good. I wouldn't party like your 21st birthday but you'll be fine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything in moderation. That being said you should be fine as long as you don't go crazy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Drinking alcohol while only taking "Natty" supplements, only has the downsides of anybody drinking alcohol: Decreased MPS and Lipolysis, and more Aromatase into Estrogen. There is also the propensity to end up with "heavier" women than usual as well... But they aren't Alkylated or Methylated AAS or DS, so it's just the alcohol doing minor temporary "damage" to the Liver. You'll be fine.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Drinking alcohol while only taking "Natty" supplements, only has the downsides of anybody drinking alcohol: Decreased MPS and Lipolysis, and more Aromatase into Estrogen. There is also the propensity to end up with "heavier" women than usual as well... But they aren't Alkylated or Methylated AAS or DS, so it's just the alcohol doing minor temporary "damage" to the Liver. You'll be fine.
As long as they carrying the extra weight in the right areas, all good