MuscleTech Platinum Whey

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
So, I hate to say it, but I need to start going cheaper on my Protein. I have 2 sons that have 2 shakes a fay, and I'm going to add me to that. That's roughly 6 scoops a day. Sounds like it going to get expensive Quickly. We have always bought ON Gold Standard, but wanting to find Cheaper options, in a QUALITY Whey. Found MuscleTech at Wal-Mart. Let me know if it's any good, or if it's just a bunch of fillers. Thank You

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
there are pa'lenty of places to buy bulk powders especially protein. I would search around before- myprotein has bulk, amazon has bulk etc USP labs is running a great special right now, 3 tubs for 60 bucks

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
MuscleTech is solid IMO, usually more expensive than ON so I'd say buy away! I prefer the taste of MT I use their phase 8 as a staple.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Anyone heard of American Pure Whey? Pretty cheap, wonder if it's legit???

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I second myprotein. Check their sight on Mondays. They always have deals

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There was a big issue with amino spiking with Phase 8. I avoid all muscletech products after that whole issue. Shady company IMO. Definitely check out myprotein - some of the best prices on whey you'll find

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Significantly more flavor options as well with myprotein.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Yeah I seen that. No comments on the American Pure Whey?

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Myproteins prices are just about the same as everything else.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Myproteins prices are just about the same as everything else.
Again look on Mondays. I got 15lbs of True Whey for 53 dollars.

Run579

Run579

Awards
How are Myprotein's flavors? I have always seen their sales but it always seemed too good to be true for the prices. They are always significantly cheaper than other products.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are plenty of sales especially this time of year. Shop around and buy in bulk when it's on sale.

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
I use big lift whey. 10lb bucket is 60 bucks from dps nutrition

Misfits88

Awards
How are Myprotein's flavors? I have always seen their sales but it always seemed too good to be true for the prices. They are always significantly cheaper than other products.
They are pretty good. I usually just get vanilla and add different fruit for different flavors or you can add it to your coffee, it's great

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I use big lift whey. 10lb bucket is 60 bucks from dps nutrition
That looked like it might be spiked. I thought about getting it as well but I didn't trust the label

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
That looked like it might be spiked. I thought about getting it as well but I didn't trust the label
It doesn't have any negative reviews as of now so for now I'm OK with it until someone has it tested.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't have any negative reviews as of now so for now I'm OK with it until someone has it tested.
Big lift is BY FAR the best tasting protein ive ever purchased. The ONLY reason im not currently buying it still is because im waiting for some more definitive info to come out so i know its not spiked.

The price, taste, and amount that comes in each container all just seems a little too good to be true, but im still holding out hope so i can one day switch back

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I ordered 11lbs of Cookies and Cream from MyProtein for 66 bucks. I've been paying this much for 5lbs of other Brands. I'll never buy from anywhere else than MyProtein from now on. And they seem to have a lot of deals, all the time. I also picked up a tub of their peanut butter.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Big lift is BY FAR the best tasting protein ive ever purchased. The ONLY reason im not currently buying it still is because im waiting for some more definitive info to come out so i know its not spiked.

The price, taste, and amount that comes in each container all just seems a little too good to be true, but im still holding out hope so i can one day switch back
That is what has kept me from trying. It seems a tad bit too good to be true

masterpiter

Awards
Myprotein is far the best price quality ration you can get, atleast here.
And its the highest rated protein powder on labdoor !

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
American pure whey is a complete hoax. Bought from them and found out it's almost all sugar. Currently using the MT platinum whey because it was cheap but I always opt for MTS, PES Select, or other higher quality proteins, preferably a blend

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Watch Facebook as well on company sites. Axis labs is buy one get one this weekend.