Testofx

Dirtfoot87

Awards
So I took Testofx for a 6 week cycle. Iv been off for 3 weeks and iv been hit really hard with side effects. Can this stuff shut down my ability to produce testosterone naturally?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of side effects...?

Is this Testofx by AllMax...?

Its completely natural as far i can tell....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What sides are we talking about? If it is the allmax version there is very little sides that I can see it having. Can you be more specific?

Dirtfoot87

Awards
Yes it is Allmax. Low labido anxiety and depression. Definitely not the same person I was before I took it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes it is Allmax. Low labido anxiety and depression. Definitely not the same person I was before I took it
Unless you are having an odd reaction to it I don't see what in the product would cause that much issue.

Dirtfoot87

Awards
Well how does it take for levels to return to normal? The first two weeks off were really rough. Also it looks like im losing muscle mass.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If Im reading the correct label, it could be from the saw palmetto. Can give the same sides as Finasteride. You never want to block DHT.

Dirtfoot87

Awards
Is there anything I can do about it without going to a doctor?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. It's mostly in your head. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm sure you feel the effects you're mentioning, and I know saw palmetto can have this effect on some guys, but I can tell you're making it worse by using language like "I'm not the same person I was before", or "I'm losing muscle mass". You will 100% "recover" from this. The only thing that can possibly prevent that from happening and/or make it take longer is having the wrong attitude. Your mind is infinitely more powerful than any natural test booster.

Any effects the testofx/saw-palmetto may have had are temporary. You're going to come back just fine. There are guys that have recovered from taking PH cycles with no PCT. The body is tremendously resilient.

2. Make sure you're eating enough dietary fat and getting enough sleep. No supp is going to help much if these are lacking.

3. If you really want to take a supplement, butea superba is a good ingredient to look into as muree mentioned. There are other supps like cistanche and possibly even creatine that may raise DHT as well, but I'd go with butea first.

Dirtfoot87

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I think its talking longer than I was told. I was just worried that these effects might have permanent

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's in your head mate. Unless (like said above) you have some 1 in a million negative reaction to something in there, it's a bunch of herbs. If it did anything at all at your age(?), it was a couple hundred points - you can do the same by watching p0rn :D

You haven't been reading horror stories about 'shut-down' in the Anabolic section, have you? Or these High School Football threads in here? :)

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's just DIM Trib Ashwagandha Saw Fenugreek Tongkat, natty boosters, you'll be back to normal in a couple months, if its not just in your head. Some people react weird to Ashwagandha (dissociative feelings) and it is an anti anxiety so that could be another potential aspect of what youre feeling.

It's probably not the supp nor would it be noticeable by a doc, so if you symptoms are really "hitting hard" I wouldnt be afraid to get bloods done or talk to one.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty sure you are not losing muscle unless you have dropped like 1000 calories per day since coming off. If you eat right you can stop going to the gym for two weeks and not lose muscle.

teamguy312

Awards
+1 Hahaha, basically my same reaction to all this. I would nearly pay this man to throw away that hi tech winstrol and use something that he will be satisfied with. I wish I could somehow prove that a 2 month supply of 450mg/ed transdermal epi andro would be much more effective than hi tech winnie, or whatever it is. I'm really not an asshole or a condescending jerk, but when I know someone is about to use something that he probably couldn't tell he even used, when the OP could benefit immensely from an 8 week epiandro cycle, I just have to say it. No offense, it's just true.

teamguy312

Awards
Where in this thread did you read that OP or anyone else discussed Hi Tech Winstrol or any pro-hormones for that matter?
In DM when considering what to run. Hi tech winstrol is garbage. Only thing I could see anyone running from them is 1-test and it would take multiple bottles. Do you happen to promote or something? Nobody serious into lifting is using non methylated PH’s that are named to seem like something they aren’t and it seems like you want to defend them quite a bit, I’ve dealt with defending myself from hi tech fans this entire day if you’d like to look at my comment history and just like @sns8778 said earlier to the other guy, I’m done with this now. I’m sorry if I offended you, good luxk running post ban PH’s that cause more shutdown and estrogen rebound than most real steroids, but hey, at least you seem right. Good for you. Except you’re not right. The 4th person **** talking today cause I trash talked hi tech is plenty in a day. They are garbage, get over it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Troll reported
He's not a troll. I think he got crossed up on the thread he was posting in, which can easily happen sometimes. The reply he made went in line perfectly with a a different thread.

This thread in general is odd bc you bumped a thread from 2016 to talk about Allmax.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"Crossed up in the thread he was posting in"??...How exactly does that work?
Sometimes people open multiple threads at once and accidentally put their reply in the wrong thread.

The reason I said that in this particular case is that his post lined up with the conversation going on in another thread, so it looked like it started as an honest mistake on his part.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Dee11 Supplements 0
Deadlift3 Post Cycle Therapy 4