Top Bulking Stack?

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I'm sure there are tons of opinions to this, but what are the proven BEST Supplements out there for putting on size?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The best proven supplement to putting on size would be a caloric surplus that is high in protein. What type of supplements are you looking for. A good mass gainer like Mass Gainz from Iforce? Or are you looking for a bulking PH like SuperDrol? Just getting a feel for what supplements you are looking for there are so many.

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

jathan_howe

Awards
Food.

Now that the required douchey answer is outta the way, Arachidonic Acid (SNS X-Gels or Molecular Nutrition X-Factor) and PES AnaBeta Elite with Olympus Labs Tr1umph or EvoMuse MyoSynergy Elite and EvoMuse BMP.

But remember, training>food and optimal nutrition for goals>rest>supplements

jathan_howe

Awards
Anyone hear of Blackstone Labs products?
Yup. Not gonna badmouth them because some like them. I will say though, that there are better companies.

EvoMuse
PES
Olympus Labs
Performax Labs
SNS
Molecular Nutrition
Black Lion Research

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
37 years old, been lifting with my son for a couple years now. I've tried several different products, but none have yet to really show much size gains. Brutal 4ce is honestly the only 1 so far that I can actually tell helped.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Yup. Not gonna badmouth them because some like them. I will say though, that there are better companies.

EvoMuse
PES
Olympus Labs
Performax Labs
SNS
Molecular Nutrition
Black Lion Research
What would you say has the best products?

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Anyone hear of Cyanabol? I've found a few websites that still have it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would recommend doing a bit more research before buying. There are many good PH products out there but you should feel 1000% confident in your own decision before you should think about buying. What Im mean by that is. If you have to ask which one chances are you dont know enough about them yet to be buying any of them. Im still learning and Im HEAVILY into the PH game.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
37 years old, been lifting with my son for a couple years now. I've tried several different products, but none have yet to really show much size gains. Brutal 4ce is honestly the only 1 so far that I can actually tell helped.
If you wanted to stay with 1/4 andro look int Alpha Gainz td formulas feedback on them is awesome and Alpha Gainz is a top notch company.
http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/alpha-gainz-4-andro-td/

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I got crazy aggressive while taking Brutal 4ce. So I don't know if I want to stay with an Andro or switch to a Booster

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I think I'm plenty informed on the products, but like any other company, they are all gonna make themselves look like the best. I wanted opinions on what's best. Cause like I said I've tried several different products that made the million dollar claim, and only 1 has shown results. I would stick with their products but the aggression side effect kind of threw me off, and their prices.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would highly suggest running products solo prior to stacking them so you can see how and if they affect you.

Second, what is your age, training experience, height, weight, nutrition, etc.

As far as a stack, once you run these solo, I would go with AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. X-Gels are great for strength gains and a pump. AlphaMax XT is great for any goal whether it is cutting, bulking or recomping. AlphaMax XT is a great blend or ingredients including an AI, adaptogens, and several ingredients to help increase total testosterone, increase performance, and increase libido. All of these ingredients are in an open-label as well, so you know the dose of each one.

When I stacked these together, I was at a slight caloric surplus. My body composition improved for the better even though I had some weight gain and my strength gains were pretty high for using natural products.

Nutriverse currently has 20% off both Alphamax XT and X-Gels until the 23rd of this month.

Just know that these are natural anabolics, so do not expect abnormal like results from them. The results will really come down to your diet, training, and rest.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564 has you covered. I'd try maybe an x gels/ ABE run or maybe a anafuse/alphamax xt run.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The results will really come down to your diet, training, and rest.

This. If you have tried numerous products and haven't noticed anything, something about your program is off and needs evaluation

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Tried to keep AntM1564 in the quote because what he said was what I was eluding to

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564 has you covered above on the natural route. Alphamax XT and Xgels is one of the best natty stacks.

I would also say as far as daily supplementation ergogenic products can help. I use Powermax XT which covers creatine, TMG, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, COP, Taurine, Glycerol, and Electrolytes. That helps with Strength, Recovery, Endurance etc.

I know you are looking more for a muscle builder/ possible ph, however these all in one ergogenic products make life easy and should not be overlooked.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Priority 1 is a caloric Surplus

For supplements, be sure you have staples taken care of like creatine.

Specific to bulking I will suggest Anabeta Elite and given enough budget, X-gels run with it.

Expect appetite increase and improved body composition, plus some serious muscle fullness while on the stack. Really as good as a natural bulk gets, with the preferential shuttling of those additional calories/nutrients to muscle tissue.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471228257.306401.jpg

https://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2001358

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2002179

Site is still 10% off with "orbit10"

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Also compound lifts. Stay off those machines and use that barbell as much as possible if you're trying to gain size

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
All I have is Free Weights. No machines here. I'm pretty sure I'm buying good products, I need to focus more on the food intake. I know I don't eat enough, much less get enough protein.

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Rice, potatoes, chicken, lean beef, veggies, and compound lifts. Boom.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Yeah, we eat pretty healthy, just not enough I think. I eat about twice a day, lunch and dinner. I don't take protein shakes for extra protein. I'm going to start there and see what happens.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
All I have is Free Weights. No machines here. I'm pretty sure I'm buying good products, I need to focus more on the food intake. I know I don't eat enough, much less get enough protein.
You gotta force yourself to eat more. If you don't have a caloric surplus you won't put on mass.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I'm going to add more to my lunches, start a whey protein shake, and see where I get. I'm currently at 204 for weight, I'm happy with that, my body has definitely changed just not as much as I thought it would have by now. Don't really care about looking cut, I just want the swole look.

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Bodyweight X 1.5 grams of protein and carbs per day should get you some nice size

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure there are tons of opinions to this, but what are the proven BEST Supplements out there for putting on size?
As others have mentioned, getting your diet and training nailed down first is crucial, but assuming you've got that covered, the following would be my recommendation:

If you don't want to deal with the sides from the andros, there are natural options that work pretty damn amazing. It sounds like you haven't had much luck with the other natty supps you've tried, but I promise you that if you go with the 1-2 punch I'm gonna recommend, you will see noticeable gains. These two together on a bulk are gonna help you put on strength/size and make you feel amazing at the same time.

Olympus Labs Tr1umph and Test1fy. These two plus a smart caloric surplus are going to give you the following actual, noticeable benefits:
1. Strength
2. Size
3. Endurance
4. Mood

-Tr1umph is actually several products in one. You've got a big dose of Lecithin, which will give you 900+mg of Phosphatidic Acid. If you haven't tried PA yet, you're in for a nice surprise. Among other benefits, you'll see enhanced strength and all-day muscle fullness. Many people also note increased appetite. Tr1umph also covers all your staples and then some, packing 15 other muscle builders in just one product. Check out priceplow's writeup for a nice overview: https://blog.priceplow.com/olympus-labs/tr1umph

-Test1fy is a next-gen test booster that actually works. At 37, it should give you a very noticeable bump in energy, strength, libido, etc..without the crazy aggression and other sides from andros/PH's. It also has anacyclus pyrethrum which will boost your appetite. Writeup here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/277088-q-olympus-labs.html

Long story short: This combo will enhance your energy and desire to work out. When you do work out, you're gonna have better strength to lift heavier. When you're done working out you're going to recover better/faster, and your appetite is going to be increased nicely so you'll have no problem packing in the extra kcals you need. Hello, perfect bulk.