Libido drop and acne on ABE/Ara?

Lee85

Awards
So my current stack is ABE, X Gels, Glycolog and Tr1umph. This morning was the end of my X Gels run(3 bottles at 1.5g, so about 45 workouts) and I'm about 6-7 weeks into ABE.

Just recently I've felt like I've had a bit of a drop in libido and I've also had an outbreak of acne on my chest in the last week. Around 30ish pimples from just below my nipples to my collarbone.

Has anyone experienced this before? And anyone got tips on what to use to combat both problems?

jathan_howe

Awards
What's the acne look like? Could be from the ArA or the AbE

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So my current stack is ABE, X Gels, Glycolog and Tr1umph. This morning was the end of my X Gels run(3 bottles at 1.5g, so about 45 workouts) and I'm about 6-7 weeks into ABE.

Just recently I've felt like I've had a bit of a drop in libido and I've also had an outbreak of acne on my chest in the last week. Around 30ish pimples from just below my nipples to my collarbone.

Has anyone experienced this before? And anyone got tips on what to use to combat both problems?
How long have you been using the Tr1umph? If the entire time then it likely isn't an issue with Soy.

Has anything changed diet wise? Increase or decrease in carbs? Major weather changes?

Nolva or clomid I think
No. Recommending a Serm for OTC test boosters is just irresponsible.

jathan_howe

Awards
How long have you been using the Tr1umph? If the entire time then it likely isn't an issue with Soy.

Has anything changed diet wise? Increase or decrease in carbs? Major weather changes?

I was thinking that since ArA promotes inflammation, it could be caused by that. Cystic acne perhaps?

newbee37

Awards

Ma bad somebody told me on here that Nova and clammy Dick's had shown in blood work to help increase testosterone levels

Lee85

Awards

Yep been using Tr1umph the whole time. As far as diet, my carbs and fats have gone up but I've been on this current diet for around 4-5 weeks. I actually felt like the libido went up a little when I started the diet but it's dropped off. Would something like Tongkat Ali help and would it run okay alongside ABE?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yep been using Tr1umph the whole time. As far as diet, my carbs and fats have gone up but I've been on this current diet for around 4-5 weeks. I actually felt like the libido went up a little when I started the diet but it's dropped off. Would something like Tongkat Ali help and would it run okay alongside ABE?
Yeah. The libido impact is interesting and the acne I would've expected it to present itself sooner then 6 weeks in.

Which ABE btw? There's a few versions.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBH there shouldn't be a drop in libido. A drop in libido is strange, but acne is definitely hormonal changes.