Best test booster...what's new and good?

Headwrench36

Headwrench36

Awards
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

What's the current trend on test boosters? Used to be APE, Triazole and BioForge...jit's wanted to check in to see if these are still the best or if there is something better. Thank you in advance!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is much more than a natural testosterone booster, it is a complete all in one natural anabolic. It can be utilized during a cut, bulk or recomp.

It contains a full dose of the adaptogen, Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

Lastly, Forskolin can increase body composition by increasing fat loss and increasing lean mass. It is also known to boost total testosterone levels in untrained males.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Nutriverse, a board sponsor here, has 20% off all Performax Labs products until the 23rd of this month.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

What's the current trend on test boosters? Used to be APE, Triazole and BioForge...jit's wanted to check in to see if these are still the best or if there is something better. Thank you in advance!
Alphamax XT + Reduce XT is awesome.

I don't really trust Biotivia after TheHuge left.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ROFL...that guy really had the Blood of a King ...
I am not sure what is the difference between the Blood of a peasant and that of a King, but I want in!:run:

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This raise the question why primavie was not used in Testif1? The huge liked this ingredient
Still does....but you can't stuff everything worth using in a single product sometimes. Stay tuned.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT was mentioned above in regards to Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95, and it's Ferulic acid.

I enjoy the 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, and Eurycoma. At 37, that portion of Alphamax XT gives me a nice boost in and out of gym. Plus there's still the DHAA, Boron, VitD, etc. One of the most complete products on the market.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of the old AlphaMax (not XT); I'm going to go ahead and run them! Are they still beneficial?

I'm going to does 2-2 unless you guys recommend otherwise; does it matter if I take the latter 2 before bed?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of the old AlphaMax (not XT); I'm going to go ahead and run them! Are they still beneficial?

I'm going to does 2-2 unless you guys recommend otherwise; does it matter if I take the latter 2 before bed?
Yeah the OG Alphamax was a great product. People especially liked it during cuts, because of the drying effects of Arimistane. I still recommend 2 pre bed, just because of the sleep benifits of the zma blend and the L-DOPA.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the OG Alphamax was a great product. People especially liked it during cuts, because of the drying effects of Arimistane. I still recommend 2 pre bed, just because of the sleep benifits of the zma blend and the L-DOPA.
Here's giving it a go! I remember being SO hungry last time. I'm trying to maintain weight but lean out just a little bit on this run.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any Performax rep disagree with recommending Alphamax?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Performax rep disagree with recommending Alphamax?
Don't you mean..

Any Performax rep d1sagr33 w1th r3c0mm3nd1ng Alphamax? Lol

3 of the recommendations were non reps, then after Ant mentioned Alphamax XT, I stated what I like in new formula. Next time I'll run it past you first.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you mean..

3 of the recommendations were non reps, then after Ant mentioned Alphamax XT, I stated what I like in new formula. Next time I'll run it past you first.[/QUOTE]

That would be appreciated ;)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Testify and Alphamax XT are great product. M-Test from SNS is coming soon and we are bringing something special.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't you mean..

3 of the recommendations were non reps, then after Ant mentioned Alphamax XT, I stated what I like in new formula. Next time I'll run it past you first.
Hi i'm 6 and its 2005

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about that cubs, Test1fy just works so damn well that GNO and NAH are feeling really aggressive right meow. I was walking around Mt. Olympus the other day and xtyler straight up tackled me and put me in a rear naked choke hold. Zeus had to step in a break it up. Test1fy responsibly, folks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about that cubs, Test1fy just works so damn well that GNO and NAH are feeling really aggressive right meow. I was walking around Mt. Olympus the other day and xtyler straight up tackled me and put me in a rear naked choke hold. Zeus had to step in a break it up. Test1fy responsibly, folks.
Haha, thanks for the story. I'm on week 5 of my Alphamax XT run, so went quick into defense mode myself. I have never tried Test1fy, however I know from label is a good product too. Performax and OL are both very solid companies.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked Alphamax OG and will try XT at some point. Currently I'm midway of a second bottle Test1fy.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every bottle of Test1fy comes with some free chains.
...and pink fuzzy handcuffs in case libido gets overly high.