Dermacrine,alphamax xt, inhibit e/p?

mrball33

Awards
Hey guys so I've been on alpha max xt for about 4 weeks, haven't noticed too much of a difference. Looking to lean out and increase libido. I added dermacrine 4 pumps a day, will run 6 weeks total. Also I'm semi sensitive to estro even with dermacrine (got mild gyno when I was younger) so I'm running inhibit e (2caps at the moment 3 was drying my joints out fast lol) and inhibit p 2 caps. I'm 29 almost 6'4 209 looking to drop to 195. Main goal is to boost test and libido though, I'll smash once or twice in 2 days then not really care about sex again for a week or two. Main question is whether these 4 products are all good to run together? My body seems to be handling it well 6 days in other than some pressure on my temple like a light headache type feeling sometimes

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey guys so I've been on alpha max xt for about 4 weeks, haven't noticed too much of a difference. Looking to lean out and increase libido. I added dermacrine 4 pumps a day, will run 6 weeks total. Also I'm semi sensitive to estro even with dermacrine (got mild gyno when I was younger) so I'm running inhibit e (2caps at the moment 3 was drying my joints out fast lol) and inhibit p 2 caps. I'm 29 almost 6'4 209 looking to drop to 195. Main goal is to boost test and libido though, I'll smash once or twice in 2 days then not really care about sex again for a week or two. Main question is whether these 4 products are all good to run together? My body seems to be handling it well 6 days in other than some pressure on my temple like a light headache type feeling sometimes
I would get some bloods done to see where your numbers are at.

mrball33

Awards
Ya I haven't done bloods in a while since I don't have health insurance, when ran before my estro wasn't out of range but was on the upper end and overall test on the range of 350-1200 came in at 404...... Then again I was only 21 with those numbers so that was 8 years ago. Free test at the time was middle to lower middle range

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i think it may be overkill on the anti estrogen. You need estrogen for libido alongside many other bodily functions.

mrball33

Awards
I think one thing I'll do is play with the inhibit e between 1-2 pills a day because I can really feel that stuff drying me out so 3 is probably too much especially while taking inhibit p and the alphamax xt

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't really see an issue there. Both Inhibit E and P are solid formulas. Nice bonus with Inhibit-p is a possible libido boost as well as acne control. My only suggestion would be to drop the Inhibit E dose if needed.