Cardarine

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Right I wanted to add 10mg a day of cardarine in ed the last 2 weeks of my LGD run so it's in swing for my PCT for some added fat loss, anyone had any experience with it? Is it actually any good for fat loss? I'm about 16% bf, been doing a recomp and my calories have been ~2700 for the last month 210P 70F and the rest carbs, can some one push me in a better direction if there is one

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great for endurance, but as far as fat loss not many have experienced it. I know I haven't....

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't say that it DIRECTLY influences fat loss. IMO, it makes your endurance far better, therefore making it easier to do more cardio, etc.. That could lead to more fat loss.

M

masterpiter

Awards
No fat loss, not even at higher doses ( atleast notdirectly ).
Was runing it at 20mg a day for 3 weeks,then droped to 10mg.
Imo 10mg is perfect, endurace up, and the overall feel of well been was great, plus the bottle will last u longer

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg is around where you'll see performance benefits. Supposedly the data points to a higher dose (20g+) to possibly aid in fat loss. I've run it as high as 30mg and not really seen much benefit for fat loss. Endurance benefits are great though.

M

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using it now at 14mg a day and endurance is off the charts.....

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i got give a bottle from a company called DNA I've got 90 10mg caps so ive got enough for a few runs haha I may just save it for cut or my low level strong man comp I've got in October! Just heard some people getting fat loss off it but that may have been the endurance and working more, I'm on a set programme and not doing HIIT so ill just save it, thanks guys

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you only take it before a workout/run/etc. or how does it work? The OL bottle says twice a day. Other sites say all at once due to a half life of 24h, others say 1h before workout, etc.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is certainly a mixed bag...as others have said, increased endurance and for me, seemed to decrease my rest time between sets. Like anything, if used for a fat loss agent, proper dietary intake should be used.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
One of the most effective things i've ever taken for fat loss/endurance. There are a TON of bunk products in the SARM/PPAR category, have to be careful what you give your money for. The cardarine that i'm using now is legit! Would definitely recommend. 20mg/day for 8-10 weeks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the most effective things i've ever taken for fat loss/endurance. There are a TON of bunk products in the SARM/PPAR category, have to be careful what you give your money for. The cardarine that i'm using now is legit! Would definitely recommend. 20mg/day for 8-10 weeks.
I've gone through 3 bottles of legit cardarine and noticed nothing for fat loss. I don't think anyone i've ever spoken to has legitimately noticed an increase in fat loss given no manipulation of diet or training methods.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've gone through 3 bottles of legit cardarine and noticed nothing for fat loss. I don't think anyone i've ever spoken to has legitimately noticed an increase in fat loss given no manipulation of diet or training methods.
I don't know that I would take cardarine or any other product of its type without manipulating my diet to reflect my goals. Seems like common sense to eat for the goal and even for the product when possible. Increasing lipid use for energy while taking cardarine would tell me that a higher fat, lower carb, diet would be preferable. Think Keto. Also happens to be what i'm doing.

M

masterpiter

Awards
Indeed.
Almost all the logs i saw on the web say the same: not direct lose from cardarine itself