First test and tren cycle

jmaitland806

Awards
Ok I tried clicking the steroid section link but it keeps taking me back to the regular page so I guess I'll post here. I'm about to start my first test and tren cycle and I've been on tudca and cycle support for the last week going to preload one more week then start any suggestions or things I need to know any info would be helpful thanks!

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
As long as you have all your on cycle support needs taken care of and your PCT lined up then I would say you are good to go man.
Jealous guy over here right about now lol

jmaitland806

Awards
I haven't got blood work done but can. Also I have my cycle support and pct set up

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ok I tried clicking the steroid section link but it keeps taking me back to the regular page so I guess I'll post here. I'm about to start my first test and tren cycle and I've been on tudca and cycle support for the last week going to preload one more week then start any suggestions or things I need to know any info would be helpful thanks!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/ let me know if this also links you back to the main page

jmaitland806

Awards
Yep right back to the genre page with the different subjects/topics

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be gtg with TUDCA and Cycle Support

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-loading supports is pointless. If a glass is full of water, does adding more water do anything? Save the Cycle Assist and TUDCA for when you actually need it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Some BP effecting ingredients are definitely recommended to pre-load, double check what is in your product for BP support to be sure

Initial use of some can raise BP before levelling out, not ideal while just starting AAS.

Otherwise I agree

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While i grasp where you're coming from, pre-loading even BP support is not something i've been convinced of through current data. Outside of persons with predisposition to BP issues i wouldn't be too concerned.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
While i grasp where you're coming from, pre-loading even BP support is not something i've been convinced of through current data. Outside of persons with predisposition to BP issues i wouldn't be too concerned.
Very Fair, I just always lean to caution

OP, just be sure to strap on a BP monitor a few times over your cycle to be safe, as anyone should

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rather be safe than sorry brah! I personally spend that extra $10 just to have peace of mind (even if it's just placebo).