11 Keto Stack options..

cwbcss

Awards
Guys quick question with regard to stacking options. Could you stack xgels and/or F95 with 11 Keto?

Thank in advance for your input.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't see why not. What are your goals..?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Stacking PH (11-Kt) with a natty supp like ARA make 0 sense.For recomp I would recommened stacking it with 1 andro,Epiandro and dont forget PCT.

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
Yes you can,
recommend you as the person above to stack 11kt & 1andro
would be a great stack!

cwbcss

Awards
My goal is for a cut with an average ability for lean muscle growth. In my mind, although I see contrary thoughts, was that at least the ArA would assist in achieving those goals. I thought about the 1 andro but I've taken that in the past and can't stand the lethargy and I don't want to keep adding more ph compounds.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe ArA is best used when bulking. If you want to have an great natural anabolic that will assist in your
cut, I would highly recommend Follidrone 2.0 which has (-)epi & Ecklonia Cavain it, which has show in a human study
to help lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

cwbcss

Awards
Never tried Follodrone 2, but I have it in my stash. Did an ArA and F95 stack before and had great results with adding muscle and staying lean. That's the only reason I asked about the 11 Keto as being part of that stack. Thought it might just add to the muscle and ability to keep lean

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe go with a sarm? Ostarine or lgd

cwbcss

Awards
So is the consensus that ArA or F95 isn't a good idea to run with 11 Keto

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Generally the advice is not to bother running a natty product with a PH. Exceptions Id make would be epicatechin, ArA, and BMP.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So is the consensus that ArA or F95 isn't a good idea to run with 11 Keto
It would almost be a waste, 11kt is a mild prohormone which will be more effective than the natty anabolics.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It would almost be a waste, 11kt is a mild prohormone which will be more effective than the natty anabolics.
I wont pretend to fully understand the science behind their reasoning, but several guys involved with various companies R&D dept's (and who also run AAS) have claimed that ArA and BMP can potentiate other anabolics. I havent tried any combos yet myself, though.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wont pretend to fully understand the science behind their reasoning, but several guys involved with various companies R&D dept's (and who also run AAS) have claimed that ArA and BMP can potentiate other anabolics. I havent tried any combos yet myself, though.
I actually was running BMP for a month before I started my 11kt oral run and log and continued throughout. Haven't ran 11kt any other time, so no comparison, but it was an awesome run for me

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I actually was running BMP for a month before I started my 11kt oral run and log and continued throughout. Haven't ran 11kt any other time, so no comparison, but it was an awesome run for me
Im legit jealous; for whatever reason my gut didnt like BMP, otherwise I wouldve buyed a years worth of the pouches

cwbcss

Awards
Thank you guys for the input and advice, truly appreciate it. I think im going to try and include the ArA with the 11 Keto and see what results I get.... Maybe the F95 but might not include that.

Thanks again

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Follodrone 2, but I have it in my stash. Did an ArA and F95 stack before and had great results with adding muscle and staying lean. That's the only reason I asked about the 11 Keto as being part of that stack. Thought it might just add to the muscle and ability to keep lean
Can vouch for Follodrone 2.0.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys for the input and advice, truly appreciate it. I think im going to try and include the ArA with the 11 Keto and see what results I get.... Maybe the F95 but might not include that.

Thanks again
Hey bro just wanna throw it out there but you might do really well with just 11kt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save the X gels for PCT. Start x gels during the last week of your cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Supplements 18
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Supplements 11
jim2509 Anabolics 7