Fancy creatines - any good ones?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I remember years ago the mags were filled with creatines with fancy 'V12' names and cost $40

That was before everyone bought bulk mono

Are there any good ones about still worth their extra cost?

I tend to go for micronised for absorbtion but I know some like green mag boost other properties that maybe worth taking daily

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's more about daily ergogenic products now. Powermax XT, Ergonine, Tr1umph are 3 top ones.

Powermax XT gives you your creatine, TMG, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, COP, Taurine, Glycerol, Amentoflavone, and Electrolytes. So it helps with Strength, Recovery, Endurance, and has Pump properties to boost your pwo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is Creatine. Some products may help you reach saturation sooner but once that is achieved there's no real difference.

Mono can't be beat as far as price per serving. I still use green mag quite often due to the additional ingredients, taste is bomb, and I save the CL labels. Also enjoy creatine anhydrous but there's no real difference amongst them in the end.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is Creatine. Some products may help you reach saturation sooner but once that is achieved there's no real difference.

Mono can't be beat as far as price per serving. I still use green mag quite often due to the additional ingredients, taste is bomb, and I save the CL labels. Also enjoy caffeine anhydrous but there's no real difference amongst them in the end.
ModernCreatine is instatized version of Creatine anyhrous plus betaine anhydrous. The advantages of Anydrous is it simply pure creatine, you need much less.

for example Creatine HCl is around 73% creatine and the rest is hydrochloric acid.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stick with monohydrate....100% saturation is 100% saturation no matter how you spin it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember years ago the mags were filled with creatines with fancy 'V12' names and cost $40

That was before everyone bought bulk mono

Are there any good ones about still worth their extra cost?

I tend to go for micronised for absorbtion but I know some like green mag boost other properties that maybe worth taking daily
Creatine is creatine. The different forms of it are for absorption, but once absorbed it's all the same. Some people can't tolerate mono. I personally will either use mono or anhydrous, depending on whats available.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
My initial answer is no. However, I had great results back in the day from a product that Sans no longer makes. I think they also make the V12 you mentioned. End of the day, basic creatine is best. If you're in gear and peptides, you don't even need it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is literally no reason to use anyhting but basic creatine mono. Its tried, tested, proven, and as cheap as they come. SNS sells a year's supply for like $12. Can't be beat.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is literally no reason to use anyhting but basic creatine mono. Its tried, tested, proven, and as cheap as they come. SNS sells a year's supply for like $12. Can't be beat.

Creatine Anydrous 99-100% creatine
Creatine Monohydrate 83% creatine

Mono is great. If you want to get away with taking 17% less powder, anhydrous is a great choice..

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man Clout is the best creatine I have taken. Has much more in it than just creatine though