Alphamax EC Yohimbine Stack

T

thewingnut13

Awards
Hey everyone. I am currently running Alphamax XT and EC. Looking to throw in Yohimbine. I handle Yohimbine fine in high doses but never stacked it with EC and Alphamax. I train fasted first thing in the morning. Also running Keto. 29 year old 5ft 7in 167lb 15% bf. Would Yohimbine be fine with the other two? Thanks. Looking to cut down a bit. Stack would look like :

6am Alphamax XT EC (200 c, 25 e) 5 MG Yohimbine

10am EC (200c 25e)

2pm EC (200c 25e)

Prebed Alphamax XT

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Y-HCL, when added to E-HCL, should be tested with low doses and a blood pressure monitor first. Then ramp up, testing each time. Those two work on alpha and beta receptors - the heart contains both. It *could* be like stomping on the gas after cutting your brake lines - dangerous blood pressure spike. Test first.

T

thewingnut13

Awards
Y-HCL, when added to E-HCL, should be tested with low doses and a blood pressure monitor first. Then ramp up, testing each time. Those two work on alpha and beta receptors - the heart contains both. It *could* be like stomping on the gas after cutting your brake lines - dangerous blood pressure spike. Test first.
Thanks for the info buddy!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Definitely go low at first. Two ingredients that increase HR and are stimulants could cause an overload if you go too high too fast.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have done ephedrine and caffeine with yohimbine half your yohimbine dose from normal. You will be wired!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used products that contain forskolin before? Alphamax XT contains forskolin, which can cause some stomach discomfort with some users. I would recommend taking your first dose of Alphamax XT with your first meal rather than with ECY preworkout. There are no real benefits to taking Alphamax XT before training, and it might cause an upset stomach if you're training fasted. Your current dosing setup is perfectly fine, but I would consider making that adjustment from my own personal experience with Alphamax XT

T

thewingnut13

Awards
Have you used products that contain forskolin before? Alphamax XT contains forskolin, which can cause some stomach discomfort with some users. I would recommend taking your first dose of Alphamax XT with your first meal rather than with ECY preworkout. There are no real benefits to taking Alphamax XT before training, and it might cause an upset stomach if you're training fasted. Your current dosing setup is perfectly fine, but I would consider making that adjustment from my own personal experience with Alphamax XT
Yes, this is my third run of Alphamax.

Thanks for all the info guys! What if I dropped the E in the first dose. It would look like this.

6am Alphamax XT , 200mg C, 5mg Yohimbine

7am Train Fasted

10am 200mg C, 25mg E

2pm 200mg C, 25mg E

Pre bed Alphamax XT

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yes, this is my third run of Alphamax.

Thanks for all the info guys! What if I dropped the E in the first dose. It would look like this.

6am Alphamax XT , 200mg C, 5mg Yohimbine

7am Train Fasted

10am 200mg C, 25mg E

2pm 200mg C, 25mg E

Pre bed Alphamax XT
looks good. You could move the caffeine a bit closer to preworkout. I would do 6:30 C+Y for a preworkout stack