I try pre work with stimulating (no caffeine)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
As the title!
exists?
what do you recommend?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will go with any non stim produt like NooPump, Modern Pre, Hemavol, High Volume or PowerMax XT. Although PowerMax XT may be branded as a creatine product, it is an ergogenic aid that, when taken pre workout, will aid in performance and recovery. Also, the glycerol will aid in a pump. Amento is a good ingredient to help with performance which is why I take it pre workout versus post.

In addition to any of the above, I will use several nootropics to help with my focus. This is what I have been doing, most days, recently:

PowerMax XT
1-2 grams of l-tyrosine
1-2 grams of Alcar
2-3 grams of LCLT
300-600 mg Alpha GPC
100-200 mcg Hup A

compan

compan

Awards
You are asking for non-stimulant pre-workouts?

Check out Hemavo2. Great pump and focus from it.

If you are looking more for an ergogenic aid, Ergonine, Finish Line, Bodyforge are all good options.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out high volume by pes. Great non stim pwo.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he wants a stimulated preworkout but without caffeine.

Caffeine is in most (if not all) stimulated pres because it is synergistic with or amplifies the effects of other stims.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Buy a non stim like MaxReps, then add some bulk 2-aminoisoheptane or something of the like. Chaos and Pain sell a bulk version, however I have no idea what stimulant it actually contains (2-aminoisoheptane is a vague term).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Woody said most stimmed products will have caffeine.

I would go Powermax XT which like mentioned above is an ergonomic with: Creatine, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, COP, Taurine, Glycerol, TMG, Amentoflavone, and Electrolytes.

Then you can add TA2-MAX which is a 90% rauwolscine standalone product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS focus xt caffiene free or PES high volume are my go-to's. Focus XT is much better for a great workout, but hv is king for pure pumps. You could stack them as well for the perfect stim free combo

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffein free focus xt for focus/intensity during your workout and agmatine or nitrates for pump.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Caffein free focus xt for focus/intensity during your workout and agmatine or nitrates for pump.
^ Would 2nd this; And that fruit punch stim free is super tasty!

Nootropics would be my go to if I were trying to limit stimulants for some reason

bb333

Awards
  • Established
damn google translator !!!
I try the product with stimulating ingredients !!!
I try stimulating product !!!!!!!
However, caffeine free !!!!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I believe he wants a stimulated preworkout but without caffeine.

Caffeine is in most (if not all) stimulated pres because it is synergistic with or amplifies the effects of other stims.
exact, the only one who understood me! :D

bb333

Awards
  • Established
To echo a few above definitely give PEScience High Volume a try if non-stim is what you're after.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2004974

You'll get all the pump and many of the endurance benefits a stimmed pre offer, without the caffeine.

Hefty doses of Agmatine sulphate, Arginine Nitrate, L-Citrulline, HydroMAX, and more.
High Volume know him, it is my all-time favorite!

Still I am seeking a stim product, but without caffeine.

Now I could do, as suggested by you, purchase a product NOT stim, and after I add a stimulant single (no caffeine).

I would try MaxReps No3, which I can combine stimulating?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
High Volume know him, it is my all-time favorite!

Still I am seeking a stim product, but without caffeine.

Now I could do, as suggested by you, purchase a product NOT stim, and after I add a stimulant single (no caffeine).

I would try MaxReps No3, which I can combine stimulating?
Like my suggestion? Haha

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know of any stimulant designer products (blends of multiple ingredients) without caffeine. You're probably going to have to add your choice of stim(s) to a completely non-stim product. MaxReps would be great. Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free is currently 50% off at Olympus Lab's website as part of the updated Conqu3r Unleashed sale. With that you'll get pumps, ergogenic aids and focus with the ALCAR and Alpha GPC.

As for the stim(s), you could try DMHA (per Jiigzz's suggestion), DMAA, and/or maybe Theobromine.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of any stimulant designer products (blends of multiple ingredients) without caffeine. You're probably going to have to add your choice of stim(s) to a completely non-stim product. MaxReps would be great. Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free is currently 50% off at Olympus Lab's website as part of the updated Conqu3r Unleashed sale. With that you'll get pumps, ergogenic aids and focus with the ALCAR and Alpha GPC.

As for the stim(s), you could try DMHA (per Jiigzz's suggestion), DMAA, and/or maybe Theobromine.
I thought ALCAR, but I take TR1UMPH! Carnitine Tartrate ...

Chaos and Pain 2-Aminoisohepthane as?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Buy a non stim like MaxReps, then add some bulk 2-aminoisoheptane or something of the like. Chaos and Pain sell a bulk version, however I have no idea what stimulant it actually contains (2-aminoisoheptane is a vague term).
Chaos and Pain 2-Aminoisohepthane ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chaos and Pain 2-Aminoisohepthane ?
This is still a stimulant I believe.

You will not be able to use a non stim product and feel like it contains stimulants. The closest you'll get is by using a non stim and nootropics

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is still a stimulant I believe.

You will not be able to use a non stim product and feel like it contains stimulants. The closest you'll get is by using a non stim and nootropics
He's looking for a stunned product but not caffeine.

OP I honestly don't know of anything stunned without caffeine as it's the most basic, studied, proven, and cheapest of them all.

Thinking you're gonna have to make your own.

But why no caffeine?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will go with any non stim produt like NooPump, Modern Pre, Hemavol, High Volume or PowerMax XT. Although PowerMax XT may be branded as a creatine product, it is an ergogenic aid that, when taken pre workout, will aid in performance and recovery. Also, the glycerol will aid in a pump. Amento is a good ingredient to help with performance which is why I take it pre workout versus post.

In addition to any of the above, I will use several nootropics to help with my focus. This is what I have been doing, most days, recently:

PowerMax XT
1-2 grams of l-tyrosine
1-2 grams of Alcar
2-3 grams of LCLT
300-600 mg Alpha GPC
100-200 mcg Hup A
All Great choice but Modern Pre does have Caffeine, although Max Reps does not...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
He's looking for a stunned product but not caffeine.

OP I honestly don't know of anything stunned without caffeine as it's the most basic, studied, proven, and cheapest of them all.

Thinking you're gonna have to make your own.

But why no caffeine?
I wanted to try something different, caffeine after a while 'I do not feel anymore.
;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wanted to try something different, caffeine after a while 'I do not feel anymore.
;)
almost any stim is going to have that happen... its simply a tolerance thing. theres really no reason to avoid caff tho as it has other benefits besides the "feel" even when you cant feel it any longer. Just pick any stimmed pre that you enjoy that has more than just caffiene (look into focus xt for nootropics and focus related aspects, conq3r unleashed for a comprehensive, mesomorph or in a few weeks sparta nutrition Kraken from some DMAA ones taht will blow you away)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
;)
If this is the case try blends of stimulants if possible like 1,3-Dim even AMP Cit at larger doses, Yohimbine HCL and or Ephedrine

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/aps-mesomorph/

Mesomorph Version 1 utilizes DMAA ( 1-3 dimethylamylamine ) which will enhance those effects and add a nice strong focus you can certainly use a nootropic blend and add various stimulants to those as well which will be much different than straight caffeine as well.

Would try some dif things out and switch it up from what your normally using already

Focus XT has a stim version

Olympus Labs has Elix1r which is pretty good nootropic blend with stimulants and they recently upgraded it supposed to be even better now.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
damn google translator !!!
I try the product with stimulating ingredients !!!
I try stimulating product !!!!!!!
However, caffeine free !!!!
Ephedrine with nothing else!

Increases strength for me under all conditions, including low calories and sleep deprivation. It works the same every time and does not affect sleep or blood pressure (or both). Better ergogenic than all the creatines and caffeine and other stimulants, to me personally.

I only ever take 25mg pre-workout and never more in a day.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bpi has one, forget name its there other pre besides 1mr

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As the title!
exists?
what do you recommend?
I make my own.

3G Betaine, 6g Cit Mal, 2.5g MCC, and 1 scoop stim free focus XT for my late night workouts.

If you don't want to buy bulks, Hemavol and VasKular are great non stim options. Performax makes one as well but I'm escaping the name at the moment...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I make my own.

3G Betaine, 6g Cit Mal, 2.5g MCC, and 1 scoop stim free focus XT for my late night workouts.

If you don't want to buy bulks, Hemavol and VasKular are great non stim options. Performax makes one as well but I'm escaping the name at the moment...
Buying bulk is usually the way to go. Usually is cheaper too!