Follidrone 2.0 or ARA

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to decide which one to pickup for my next natty cycle.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Size and strength
With anything natty diet is going to have the be really dialed in. I didn't gain as much weight on ARA as some other have claimed but it might be worth a shot. X Gels with an emulsifier would be a good choice.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was gonna run diesel test, ara or follidrone, plus soy granules

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Was gonna run diesel test, ara or follidrone, plus soy granules
Ara plus Tr1umph from Olympus Labs and Follidrone would be a great stack i would do those and drop the diesel test if you want to stay to 3 products.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was counter productive to run follidrone and ara together. One is anti and one is inflammatory.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I thought it was counter productive to run follidrone and ara together. One is anti and one is inflammatory.
kind of yes. The omega-6 fatty acids(what ArA is comprised of) promote inflammation which leads to greater muscle damage/repair/growth. I would definitely try out ArA from X-gels or x-factor first simply because you already have SL as the emulsifier and there is a lot more data behind ArA (not to say FD 2.0 isn't good).

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
You just have to take the follidrone at a different time instead of pre-workout. I would do 1 am and 1 pm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 2nd Follidrone 2.0 plus OL Tr1umph ...!! That would be solid stack..!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've ran epicathecins numerous times and still running it at the moment. I respond to them quite well but for bulk, muscle fullness/pump and strength ara is still my favorite natty product. Only downside and a big one at that for me is the pro inflammatory effect. I can never run it before I do my annual bloodwork.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran epicathecins numerous times and still running it at the moment. I respond to them quite well but for bulk, muscle fullness/pump and strength ara is still my favorite natty product. Only downside and a big one at that for me is the pro inflammatory effect. I can never run it before I do my annual bloodwork.
What is your favorite Epicatechin product?

I ran two products of the older generation with very minor success and would like to try a new product with a better absorption technology to give it a last try.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
All I got from X-Gels was bad lethargy and overall weakness and no pumps. It took strength from the heavy sets and added it to the light sets so it did work somewhat :D

Follidrone 2.0 on the other hand has made cutting a lot easier while keeping muscle glycogen a pound or two above normal. Imagine this: being stronger and fuller than expected when dieting and having awesome workouts. I compares to my short run of Indigo-3G that added 3lbs of glycogen at the end of my cut in 10 days and strength went through the roof.

It is my second favorite natural product after HMB-FA. :thumbsup:

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you run one or two bottles of Follidrone 2.0 normally?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'd you run Follidrone 2.0, definitely go two bottles. I'm on my second and the results keep getting better.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thanks. What a pity that this stuff is so expensive in Europe

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure Follidrone 2.
Its hard to beat with 4 active ingredients.
Epicatechin with absorption
Ecklonia cava
Flos carth
Quercetin/niacin co crystals.

Its like multiple products in one bottle.
Plus it has lots of positive health benefits like reducing inflammation, antioxidant, lower blood pressure for some, improved lipid profiles etc etc etc.
It can be run year round and like it has been mentioned it doesnt stop working. IN fact some begin to really see it shine after they have been taking it a few weeks.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What is your favorite Epicatechin product?

I ran two products of the older generation with very minor success and would like to try a new product with a better absorption technology to give it a last try.
If the 1st generation epicathecin products didn't work for you the second generation might be an improvement but don't expect it to blow your mind. Only way to know is to try a bottle. Some people are just non responders, just like me and nitrate products, GDAs, yohimbe (due to negative sides), oral trest, etc.

To answer your question my favorite that I've tried multiple times was follidrone. Now I'm on the 2nd gen epicathecin and is topping version 1 of follidrone for me. It's called epicurus from sparta nutrition. I have yet to try v2 of follidrone so when I run that too I'd be able to judge what works best or if they're comparable. And if you're sort of familiar with its mechanism of action + half life you would know that spacing this thing out throughout the day would be best bit the price is just too expensive to do so. At optimal dose you'd spend at least $100/month for a natty product.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the 1st generation epicathecin products didn't work for you the second generation might be an improvement but don't expect it to blow your mind. Only way to know is to try a bottle. Some people are just non responders, just like me and nitrate products, GDAs, yohimbe (due to negative sides), oral trest, etc.

To answer your question my favorite that I've tried multiple times was follidrone. Now I'm on the 2nd gen epicathecin and is topping version 1 of follidrone for me. It's called epicurus from spartan nutrition. I have yet to try v2 of follidrone so when I run that too I'd be able to judge what works best or if they're comparable. And if you're sort of familiar with its effects one would know that spacing this thing out throughout the day would be best bit the price is just too expensive to do so. At optimal dose you'd spend at least $100/month for a natty product.
Ok thanks for the info. Yes, I tried Follidrone 1.0 among the two products with not too much success.

Epicurus would be available to me at a better price than Follidrone 2.0, maybe I will give it a try

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
PM me how you like the product if you do try it. I'm not a rep but I'll update you once I try follidrone 2.0

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
ArA (xgels) for sure... its proven, studied, and doesn't have the bad sides some have had with 2.0
What are some of these bad sides you speak of? Interested in 2.0 just wondering... Thanks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some of these bad sides you speak of? Interested in 2.0 just wondering... Thanks.
I believe a few guys experienced some GI gastro issues

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I believe a few guys experienced some GI gastro issues
What were the actual GI issues that everyone talks about? I had my own issues, but not those. I'm tinkering around with some other things to try and avoid the lethargy and joint issues I had when I first tried it and it seems to be working.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ArA is leaps and bounds ahead of Epi products. We sell an Epi product, and straight up for strength gains ArA outperforms Epi.

Epi is a good ingredient, but for strength it's ArA.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used FOLLIDRONE 2.0 with great results. I have also used SNS x-gels with great results as well. You can't go wrong with either product.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Im the same. TD, though, is a completely different story.
Oral trest? I know it's in there so it's not bunk. I tried 3 caps one time, no pump or any acute effects of strength whatsoever. I still take it when I'm on a trest cycle because it's a waste since I had a few bottles.

Ryan5550

Awards
Did any of guys PCT off of follidrone 2.0? Or is it not necessary bc it's non hormonal?

Ryan5550

Awards
What's a good stack non hormonad to use follidrone 2.0 with? I am trying to cut some body fat

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did any of guys PCT off of follidrone 2.0? Or is it not necessary bc it's non hormonal?
No reason to run a PCT.
In fact you can run it during PCT. The anabolic effects are not HPTA based and there are no HPTA suppression sides.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a good stack non hormonad to use follidrone 2.0 with? I am trying to cut some body fat
Letrone is an AI and natural anabolic. Great for fat loss as it increases metabolism T3 and t4.
Also increased HGH, igf-1 and cAMP.

Letrone and Follidrone 2 are a solid combo.

you could also add a test booster=VIRON or REBIRTH. Or our transdermal AI/fat burner EXOTHERM.

Ryan5550

Awards
Does follidrone 2.0 mess with your testostrone levels???? Letrone a good diet supplement? Or should I look for more of a thermo too stack with fd2 if I wanna lose some lbs????

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does follidrone 2.0 mess with your testostrone levels???? Letrone a good diet supplement? Or should I look for more of a thermo too stack with fd2 if I wanna lose some lbs????
Follidrone doesnt effect testosterone levels at all.
Letrone will raise test levels. Which of course elevated testosterone levels is good for fat loss. PLus lowered estrogen is good for fat loss.
And especially increased T3 and T4 is good for fat loss ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Please dont post ads for competing products in FD2 threads. Poor form bro.
He asked between Follidrone and X Gels specifically. But this post was fine because he's your rep and it's for your product? I have nothing against you or your products, but it makes zero sense for Volvo to get called out for posting that.
We ship to Europe and have inexpensive shipping rates..... plus you can use my discount codes for additional savings.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-combo-pack-pre-sale/

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I look at it this way: If it's a thread in a Mfg Sub-Forum, some decorum and restraint should be applied out of respect. But if it gets posted to Supplements, General - it's weapons free as far as I'm concerned, doesn't matter the product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually didnt realize it was a multi product thread.
Apologies Volvo140G