Bhb vs Hbcd

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which would be better pwo for recovery ? I'm currently using Hbcd but got a bottle or keto OS I was thinking 10 grams of Hbcd and 1 scoop of Keto OS.

Danus

Danus

Awards
HBCD should be sipped over time intra workout due to it's absorbtion and low impact on insulin levels, Save yourself some $$ and use a cheaper source of carbs post workout.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
HBCD should be sipped over time intra workout due to it's absorbtion and low impact on insulin levels, Save yourself some $$ and use a cheaper source of carbs post workout.
THIS!!!! HBCD is great during an intra workout, but as for a post workout carb you can also go with Waxy

dynamo

Banned
Awards
I would go with HBCD pre + intra. You can spend the extra $ and use it post as well but in post, virtually any carb source would work out alright anyway.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am going to use bhb 30 min before my preworkout it spars both glycogen and muscle protein while giving me more energy while training fasted I would think then mid workout 10 grams of Hbcd I'm also doing 5 grams of Dribose and beta tor to tigger mtor .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let the ketones show in my body first!